Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder that Scotch liked this
Makes sense. WG likes to judge the series on a per chapter basis and not a group of chapters or an arc as a whole.

People were praising and loving 1022-1024, and 1027-1029 and then the moment Oda does something odd (Kin's way of survival + Kanjuro), it erases everything thats come before like nothing lol

Next chapter could be nuts, and this entire place would forget that they complained last week lol

G

Gorosei Informer

one word : smoothie
Shoots down Onigashima

Ah I had this in my quotes and forgot to respond! This is so hilariously adorable! Also hilariously inaccurate/contrasting to what actually happened between them! :ultimoji::kaidowhat::vistalaugh::rolaugh:4

Oda can't stop trolling us :josad::josad:
Oda when questioned on when he'll stop trolling us:

This is a little too accurate!

:cantseeme::saden::shame::risitasad:

Wouldn't even be mad if Oda just decides to make the BMP this massive threat in a few chapters lol. Like the alliance is "winning" and then all of a sudden they show up at the exact wrong time.

I'm down with this arc lasting a little bit longer if he can give Smoothie/Compote/Snack some justice before they are irrelevant (which they already are lol) for good
I would really love that but I am not hopeful. They could pull a Kuma at the end of Thriller Bark though, but with the Lucci and the rest of CP0 showing up, I'm not sure about that nor where things are really gonna go here. I expected the WG to want CP0 to try to take over Wano and even go after Robin though.

I don't want to get too optimistic/idealistic but it would be really good if this is why Oda has neglected Snack, Compote and Smoothie. I thought they might get saved for Elbaf but I'd much rather this instead. I really want to believe Oda didn't bring them to Wano for nothing ofc, to give them a 2nd chance and then waste it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Onigashima ain't no falling
I mean it'll definitely "fall", but Momo will 100% save it. It's what is being set up in his scenes to at least create clouds big enough to support Onigashima.

I'm like 90% sure we'll get a major Luffy/Kaido scene (this chapter or soon) where either Kaido just straight up drops the island (not caring about the explosion) or Luffy unknowingly causes it to happen because he uses some big damaging move against Kaido at the wrong time.

Shoots down Onigashima

Ah I had this in my quotes and forgot to respond! This is so hilariously adorable! Also hilariously inaccurate/contrasting to what actually happened between them! :ultimoji::kaidowhat::vistalaugh::rolaugh:4

Oda when questioned on when he'll stop trolling us:

This is a little too accurate!

:cantseeme::saden::shame::risitasad:

I would really love that but I am not hopeful. They could pull a Kuma at the end of Thriller Bark though, but with the Lucci and the rest of CP0 showing up, I'm not sure about that nor where things are really gonna go here. I expected the WG to want CP0 to try to take over Wano and even go after Robin though.

I don't want to get too optimistic/idealistic but it would be really good if this is why Oda has neglected Snack, Compote and Smoothie. I thought they might get saved for Elbaf but I'd much rather this instead. I really want to believe Oda didn't bring them to Wano for nothing ofc, to give them a 2nd chance and then waste it.
Yeah I'm very 50/50 on their relevance. The fact that CP-0 is near the waterfall however means that Oda must at least address them. If they are still stuck at the bottom of the falls, then they will likely fight CP-0 (unless some plot twist happens there). If they are not there, then they must be in Wano already and could play a bigger part.

Definitely am not sure myself what could be happening there.

CP-0, Numbers and BMP are the 3 factors I'm not sure what Oda intends to play with for the rest of the arc on top of the last 6 "opponents" this arc seems to have. Not to even mention some surprise like a defeated villain getting up again. Kanjuro having one last move as made me learn to literally not expect anyone to be fully defeated this arc yet lol

Yeah I'm very 50/50 on their relevance. The fact that CP-0 is near the waterfall however means that Oda must at least address them. If they are still stuck at the bottom of the falls, then they will likely fight CP-0 (unless some plot twist happens there). If they are not there, then they must be in Wano already and could play a bigger part.

Definitely am not sure myself what could be happening there.

CP-0, Numbers and BMP are the 3 factors I'm not sure what Oda intends to play with for the rest of the arc on top of the last 6 "opponents" this arc seems to have. Not to even mention some surprise like a defeated villain getting up again. Kanjuro having one last move as made me learn to literally not expect anyone to be fully defeated this arc yet lol
In this chapter we should have information about them, I believe they have already went up waterfall and are in Wano. Because the 3 members of CP0 are already moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.