Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so... Why would his minion say to him "that Jack will get angry?" If Queen and King just bully him? Doesn't makes sense.

I still think he will appear in a future.
I mean you could be right lol, I'm just pointing out that this was a hot topic for months before the raid last year when we thought an Ace existed, and especially fueled theories for weeks when Kaido said he had a son.

It also doesn't say "will Jack get angry?" Lol. It's says "won't that be bad?", which just implies to me thst he's reckless as we've seen. For sure though, I'd love the 6 Number to be an actual person who's more unique than the rest (even from the 1 number)

I mean you could be right lol, I'm just pointing out that this was a hot topic for months before the raid last year when we thought an Ace existed, and especially fueled theories for weeks when Kaido said he had a son.

It also doesn't say "will Jack get angry?" Lol. It's says "won't that be bad?", which just implies to me thst he's reckless as we've seen. For sure though, I'd love the 6 Number to be an actual person who's more unique than the rest (even from the 1 number)
Pretty sure Inbi is the "Ace."

Extreme possibly, but I hope she doesn't just keep making funny gags and shiet but we get info about them thanks to Yamato.
Yeah no time for gags from her with the island about to explode. I do think she’ll fan girl over them for a bit though lol. Laws powers could actually help her get to the basement quick. She was complaining about how she might not make it there in time.

J

Joy D. MADS

Well, that was fans expectatives and so... But maybe Oda has another plans for him.

Remember that Kaido has still an snow island who is very important to him and his favourite... Here were people like Scotch who seems to be an allied instead of a member for the Beast Pirates. What if the bald dude is the main lord/guardian from this island?

Think like this, what if X Drake defeated Scotch, yeah, but after all this mess Drake make the bald dude went to fight him and defeated X Drake then acknowledges his strengt and ask Kaido to give him a good rank on their files.

Beast Pirates likes strenght trials as we have seen a few times.

Also, strange that a place like this being so special and all was not barely mentioned. It must have something hidden here...
Post automatically merged:

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Numbers
We already have a silhouette for Number 6
Post automatically merged:

He’s likely the strongest (revealed) Number, but I don’t think he’s special enough to be called the “Ace”
Then the "small" dude is something else...

Status
Not open for further replies.