What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, thinking about it now, I really hope Sanji/Zoro don't win soon. Why? Because something is very wrong with the timing of these battles. Imo, King and Queen losing before the island falls means they lasted only 15 minute fights with Zoro and Sanji:

1022:

A few chapters ago it went down to 5 minutes, but it hasn't dropped yet. I think its better to.

- Give us some more updates on Sanji vs Queen, then Zoro vs King. Reason for this I 100% believe Sanji and Zoro deserve much longer fights than usual to place Queen and King as formidable opponents like Kata (this is not a powerscale argument, this is just purely the longevity of the fight Like Luffy had). Zoro and Sanji should be fighting these 2 for several hours, not 15 minutes if you get me.

- Finish Apoo and Fukurokuju

- Tie in whomever is meant to fight the top 3 Numbers. Who knows if Yamato will fight/finish off Fuuga. But the other 2 are still around. Plus, there is a missing 6th one.

- CP-0 now being a problem

- BMP?

- Drop the island and continue the fights after.

Lots of factors we still need to think about. I'm still not convinced Sanji/Queen stuff is over in the the few chapters. Could be totally wrong though. Just odd that Drake vs Apoo or even Raizo vs Fuku would have lasted longer than Yonko Commander fights.
Don't forget Momo and his cloud who can stop the 15 minutes:myman::cheers:

Honestly, thinking about it now, I really hope Sanji/Zoro don't win soon. Why? Because something is very wrong with the timing of these battles. Imo, King and Queen losing before the island falls means they lasted only 15 minute fights with Zoro and Sanji:

1022:

A few chapters ago it went down to 5 minutes, but it hasn't dropped yet. I think its better to.

- Give us some more updates on Sanji vs Queen, then Zoro vs King. Reason for this I 100% believe Sanji and Zoro deserve much longer fights than usual to place Queen and King as formidable opponents like Kata (this is not a powerscale argument, this is just purely the longevity of the fight Like Luffy had). Zoro and Sanji should be fighting these 2 for several hours, not 15 minutes if you get me.

- Tie in whomever is meant to fight the top 3 Numbers. Who knows if Yamato will fight/finish off Fuuga. But the other 2 are still around. Plus, there is a missing 6th one.

- BMP?

Lots of factors we still need to think about. I'm still not convinced Sanji/Queen stuff is over in the the few chapters. Could be totally wrong though. Just odd that Drake vs Apoo or even Raizo vs Fuku would have lasted longer than Yonko Commander fights.
Only King would last 15 minutes, maybe you missed the last 15 chapters:kata:

1022:

- BMP?

Oda is going to recreate planet namek situation...lol....anyways time runs differently in one piece world....I bet Oda forgot about 5 minutes time bomb...if not, Oda will stall the fall for more time by some other method.......if Zoro and Sanji defeats King and Queen within 5minutes, then I don't know what to think of Luffy in WCI or many other worms it will open in this forum, lol....

Ok, I want to say this. Thing is that Sanji's reply doesn't mean that Zoro is stronger then him. This remind me when another MC Allen ask his comrades kill him if he became evil. The fact that Sanji adressed to Zoro his message means that he believe in his nakama. He didn't tell that to Luffy case he know Luffy is not able to do something like this. So Sanji talk to his rival. But thing is that after Sanji became evil it's hard to say that Zoro will be able to defeate him. Sanji don't know how strong he is in his evil form. With that being said there is small possibility of clash between Evil Sanji and Zoro after both defeate commanders, which again will prove tgat they are equal.
He purposely destroyed the raid suit, so that zoro get a chance to kill him :crazwhat:

Only took him a couple of hundred chapters and literally almost dying due to a nosebleed gag.
Worth it...?:quest:
We actually can see sanji going through internal and external struggles in NW
Even when he got free birthright PU , he still had to fight his inner self within to not turn dark

Oda for sure had him look pathetic but right now Sanji is trunking out to the the only strawhat who actually had character development

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Then by your logic the suit and the wearer should be invisible the entire time wearing it which we know is false.

All suits are made of the same material. Not all suits have invisibility. Dude just stop I can’t tell if you’re trying to badmouth Sanji or overrate king but if Sanji destroys the suit even if it’s in the canister it’s impressive.
The user has the ability to go invisible as and when he chooses once he wears the suit. That's what the material brings him.

You are using him breaking the suit to scale him against King like Sanji put a hole inside someone else wearing the suit, which is a garbage take. And you expect to not get flak for it lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.