What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom uses 1 year of her life expectancy on herself to get stronger and bigger.
she also gives life to several Homies, including Napoleon

Napolean will go after Killer to make him pay for what he did :hohoho:a rematch

That'd be the best way to make the arc more satisfying. Maybe the reason Oda is reminding us of awakening is because this is what's going to happen.:zorothink:
Here's to hoping! It's a longshot tbh, but if there's anything that does make sense it would be all of them recovering. I'd even be down for CP-0 to artificially induce it (how I think the Impel Down awakened Zoans came about even though they were moderately weak, they constantly got up).

Well I heard one about zoro being stronger law

And killer being stronger Yamato and sanji
Anyone stronger than Zoro won't need to use some super duper magic fruit to bypass durability, Law against a defenseless BM can only faze her for a microsecond and get a little drop of blood.
Killer obviously isn't stronger than Yamato, only Luffy, Zoro, king, Marco and the Yonkos are above her.

Sanji threw away one of his dreams for his ideals, pretty poetic

He would rather throw away invisibility(The only fruit he wanted), Perma flight, durability, bariers and so on just to hold onto his ideals. But to be fair he wouldn't really be himself anymore without emotions.

But Sanji has no will

Lanjitards for the past 10 years "Lanji is Zoro's equal".
Lanjitards when Lanji gets carried by Judge's handouts "Lanji is stronger than Zoro".
Lanjitards when Lanji gets neg diffed by Zoro's opponent and his fighting a weak ass bitch that got negged by BM who can't do shit to the SN ".........."
:josad:
So this means that you have no balls. Only what you can do is keep clowning yourself fool

Lol I said the fight would be concluded soon and BM will beat them, which is exactly how it's shaping up.

You, @Paperchampion23, @ReggieZoldyck21, @Lukegranders and the rest of the boys better hope BM fails in her upcoming attack.
First off, you’re moving the goal post, you said the fight would be over since they used their “last resorts”. Secondly, you cannot be this bad at predictions lol. The fact that this fight is still ongoing is bad for you and your agenda my guy, you should’ve hoped that the battle was over. I’m telling you this is a terrible agenda to push. Kidd and Law are not going to be the only alliance members who lose and Oda isn’t going to prove Apoo and Hawkins right by having Kidd fail to take down an Emperor.

Also I hope you realize that me and @Paperchampion23 already predicted that the next that would happen is that Big Mom would get up and whoop their ass for a bit. Still doesn’t mean their losing. Watch, during the ass whooping they take, Kidd will get hit by adv CoC and then they will go on a counterattack. Like we said, battle is no where near over.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Someone said this is full leak to 1045

1. Sanji defeats Queen and loses consciousness because of exhaustion

2. Zoro defeats King. The serum wears off and he's in extreme pain, loses consciousness.

3. Luffy is on the edge of defeating Kaidou.

4. Sanji awakens emotionless and begins destroying everyone. No one can stop him.

5. Zoro wakes up bloodied after hearing Sanji's rampage. He's nearly dead but he remembers that he promised Sanji that he'd stop him.

6. Sanji vs Zoro. Sanji nearly kills Zoro. Zoro is trying to snap Sanji out of it.

7. Sanji and Zoro have a big bro moment. Zoro calls Sanji by his name and reminds Sanji of his of dream. Sanji remembers who he is.

8. Zoro requests that Sanji help him for one more thing.

9. Luffy defeats Kaidou??!? Kaidou awakens once more. Luffy has no energy. Kaidou plans to kill Luffy now. He uses boro breath.

10. The wings of the pirate king appear! Sanji sends Zoro to Kaidou. Kaidou blasts Boro Breath at Luffy. Zoro cuts boro breath with fire fox style.

11. Double spread of Zoro hearing the breath of all things around him. Every single person, every single aspect of land, air, and sea.

12. Flying Dragon Blaze Technique Mortally Wounds Kaidou.
Can confirm.
I was the leak.

Now imagine if WB was alive and Luffy decided to take down WB, leaving FI open to attacks.
This is just your imagination....what if Luffy takes FI under his command just like how he does with Bigmom?.....you can't discard any scenario...,anyways, this is just speculation on our part....no point in discussing this scenario.....

He gives 0 fucks about the inputs of the crew (as we see when Nami gets the triple log pose and Luffy wants to go to the most dangerous island)
Sure, he didn't hear the Nami request of saving the children or Franky straight away "disrespected" Luffy regarding tontattas eventhough he knows that Luffy will "accept" his request....

he makes a pact with Law despite his crew's objections, etc.
To which he immediately told that he trust Law and also said his crew is there if anything bad happens....

I like the "Luffy wants to go on an adventure to find treasure".
There are only two arcs which is of "pure" adventure and that is Skypiea and Thriller Bark and in post skip, FI and Zou...rest are interconnected.....

The "Luffy gives 0 fucks if the world is destroyed and innocents die, as long as he gets his way"? Don't like it one bit.
That is a part of Luffy...he is not "exactly" hero.....but you are exaggerating this bit, otherwise he wouldn't have saved Dressrosa or any other island he went...

You know it is funny that there are few people hate Luffy because, he is like "hero" saving islands.....

Someone said this is full leak to 1045

1. Sanji defeats Queen and loses consciousness because of exhaustion

2. Zoro defeats King. The serum wears off and he's in extreme pain, loses consciousness.

3. Luffy is on the edge of defeating Kaidou.

4. Sanji awakens emotionless and begins destroying everyone. No one can stop him.

5. Zoro wakes up bloodied after hearing Sanji's rampage. He's nearly dead but he remembers that he promised Sanji that he'd stop him.

6. Sanji vs Zoro. Sanji nearly kills Zoro. Zoro is trying to snap Sanji out of it.

7. Sanji and Zoro have a big bro moment. Zoro calls Sanji by his name and reminds Sanji of his of dream. Sanji remembers who he is.

8. Zoro requests that Sanji help him for one more thing.

9. Luffy defeats Kaidou??!? Kaidou awakens once more. Luffy has no energy. Kaidou plans to kill Luffy now. He uses boro breath.

10. The wings of the pirate king appear! Sanji sends Zoro to Kaidou. Kaidou blasts Boro Breath at Luffy. Zoro cuts boro breath with fire fox style.

11. Double spread of Zoro hearing the breath of all things around him. Every single person, every single aspect of land, air, and sea.

12. Flying Dragon Blaze Technique Mortally Wounds Kaidou.
I was about to sleep but

Status
Not open for further replies.