What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Honestly, because of what he said to Zoro, it looks quite the opposite.
It seems that he's losing control (the woman scene).
Full summary and pics have the potential to REALLY spice things up still.
:steef:
He is clearly fighting it and maybe Sanji'sfear of losing his emotions is bigger than the actual risk. If this woman got knocked out by his CoC then that's a sign Sanji's emotions are going to win this fight.

imo this has to be big mom's awakening. She sacrificed a year of her life to make herself bigger and stronger?

The soru soru no mi's base power allows big mom to transfer her life to objects to make them bigger and stronger, as she does with prometheus and zeus. But we were outright told that humans(living or dead) can't become homies, so it makes no sense for big mom to be able to affect her own body with her soul.

Unless she is using awakening. Also, if this was a normal power of the soru soru no mi, how on earth was big mom able to eat Caramel?
I don't think this is her Awakening, is more like a form or mode like Gears from Luffy, well she created Prometheus,Zeus and Napoleon from her on Soul.

Admiral fans coping by thinking law's awakening alone, a much stronger version of Gamma knife, wouldnt solo the Admirals if it connected :milaugh:

BM fought bloodlusted Kaido without powering herself up and her base matches hybrid Kaido alone, all-out BM ara aras the shit outta her little brother :fullmom:
Fujitora has the best demonstrated observation haki in the verse, he can sense an entire island at once and even meteors passing overhead.

You think Law will be able to sneak attack Fujitora?????

We’ve never even seen someone hit Fujitora.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
He is clearly fighting it and maybe Sanji'sfear of losing his emotions is bigger than the actual risk. If this woman got knocked out by his CoC then that's a sign Sanji's emotions are going to win this fight.
I'm REAAAAAAAAAALLY holding out on this "CoC" possibility.
Personally, I would like him to keep a more unique approach. Unlocking something when Zoro did the same thing a few chapters ago is kinda cheesy.

But I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited to see some "sanji is not coc material" headcanons just crumbling into dust.
It would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too funny.
:lulz:

Admiral fans coping by thinking law's awakening alone, a much stronger version of Gamma knife, wouldnt solo the Admirals if it connected :milaugh:

BM fought bloodlusted Kaido without powering herself up and her base matches hybrid Kaido alone, all-out BM ara aras the shit outta her little brother :fullmom:
Why do people fetishize durability so much?????

Fujitora has the best demonstrated observation haki in the verse, he can sense an entire island at once and even meteors passing overhead.

You think Law will be able to sneak attack Fujitora?????

We’ve never even seen someone hit Fujitora.
Bro he can't even dodge Gear 3. Stop it.

Why do people fetishize durability so much?????
By people you mean Oda?

All Yonkos are ridicously powerfull, She is > Any Admiral, i was been joking with her this whole time, but she was never serious?.

Now people see Skinny Berserker BM is not her strongest form, but her weakness.

While this version is the most powerfull one.

So if her took 2 years of her lifespan she will be 2x more stronger?
Post automatically merged:

Yep any Yonko will High diffing any Admiral.
I cannot comprehend how Big Mom defeats Kizaru

logias are the strongest devil fruit, and I feel like a lot of fans have forgotten that, especially due to the onslaught of weak logias we got at the beginning of the post skip(Monet, Caribou, Caesar).

But Kizaru isn't like that, he's a logia master as well as an ACoA user.

Imagine chapter 1033/1034 going to happen, forum is going exploding because of the meldown in every fandom.
It is a win and lose thing for Zoro, black blade is a huge upgrade but let breaking his sword? Idk but it would really hype King.
This shit is fake, a chapter doesn't end on a cliffhanger where Queen is obviously fine and then loses in the next chapter. It's exactly the same thing that happened to BM in the previous chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.