• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i jailed sallu
wanted to do fuji/playa but wasnt able to change in time
You shouldve exed him mate.

Also shame on you for trying to jail me lmfao. Well maybe you should've.

Then I probably wouldnt have killed one of the actual princesses by mistake lol.

I did what I said I would do, attacked Midnight.
also i havent really read the thread fully but looking at how townies are getting killed and scum arent lynched i have a feeling that ekko and fuji are openly powerwolfing.
Well the first 2 days ended in a no lynch, we got the assassin in Odd and I cant be unseen since Odd wanted to Lynch me and I cannot be Reaper either because I did actual royal checks and was right overall.

I think you are overthinking it, and @Ekkologix is the Prince. Cal ( the dead observer) claimed Jailed.

And Prince cant be converted.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You shouldve exed him mate.

Also shame on you for trying to jail me lmfao. Well maybe you should've.

Then I probably wouldnt have killed one of the actual princesses by mistake lol.

I did what I said I would do, attacked Midnight.

Well the first 2 days ended in a no lynch, we got the assassin in Odd and I cant be unseen since Odd wanted to Lynch me and I cannot be Reaper either because I did actual royal checks and was right overall.

I think you are overthinking it, and @Ekkologix is the Prince. Cal ( the dead observer) claimed Jailed.

And Prince cant be converted.
@Kawaii did u get attacked n2?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Also check this out about Sallucion's chrono claim:

When the Chrono gets converted they can make someone die instantly if they are bleeding.
Is this about Kagura's bleeding? She did die after 2 nights.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Kawaii were u told someone attacked you on n2? fuji claimed he attacked u that night but if u were not told then hes a lying reaper.
I didn't receive any notif about being attacked.

I thought you were gonna exe Fuji?

I clearly did lol.

Who we going to lynch?
You are sure about Fuji beeing a scum? In case lynchen him doesn´t be wrong right?
Overall I agree we need to assemble and team up.
I saw you claim hunter but no actions.

And Im not scum, If i was I wouldve Offed @Ekkologix long ago as I knew he was the Prince N1.

Ive been doing more work than everyone combined here to catch scum bar Ekko, he's just being paranoid rn and I get it.
the reaper silences 2 players per phase its pretty annoying kek

we needed ratchet and zem to talk yesterday
No, checked the Wiki. Reaper can only silence one per day.

Also Ekko, I attacked someone last day phase in Lris and she confirmed she was protected, thus didnt die to me.

Also said Ratchet was not lying about being royal, because I checked him.

Also been calling Lris fake queen since D1 started.

Also couldve just listened to myself and offed Lris ln but decided to go on Mid.

Also the fact that there is no Butler to kill the king makes sense now since my entire goal is to kill the King anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.