What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
How did Sanji destroy the RS container?

A: Just like you’d smash empty can by stepping on it, he steps on it & destroys it.The RS is a device so it explodes when Sanji gets destroys it.

The "Sanji can damage the RS but King can't" theory only lasted half a day:king:

Hypothetically, if Sanji and Zoro both defeat King and Queen with the same lvl of difficulty, roughly High to Extreme Diff, would that make RS Sanji stronger than Zoro? I think the boost that RS gives is bigger than the difference between King and Queen. At the very least it'd have to mean RS Sanji would roughly be Zoro's equal.
Quoting from another forum

Exactly lol
- Power Mochi was flatly matched by a G3 Elephant Gun.
- Mogura is lethal but has a windup time and is hard to land.
- Zangiri Mochi, his strongest attack, had equal portrayal to King Cobra, which is a far cry from G4 Boundman.

It's not like King would fail to hit Katakuri has well. Marco and King are portrayed similarly in speed and King just blitzed from the Live Floor to Onigashima's edge within seconds. They would definitely land hits on Katakuri more frequently than Luffy did and these attacks don't stop after a time limit. King has massive AOE Flames as well - burning down the Live Floor, burning down Oden's castle in the flashback, etc.

It's definitely a tough battle and I'd bet on King since his endurance is stronger. Jack was able to fight without exhaustion for over 5 days and King can probably fight for long, if not restricted by plot lol.
In order to win Katakuri would need :
- To ensure that the guy pretty much never connects hits on him. I am sure King's hits would be devastating.
- Pummel him with a shit ton of hits, a huge amount will be needed. Try to take down him with them or adding also his trident when King would be exhausted and thus it could have greater chance of landing.

Quoting from another forum

RS Sanji bodies Zoro clearly

There is no equal here, the RS is broken

Thats basicly why i think Oda destroyed it, he would need to nerf Sanji to make Raid Suit Sanji not that strong, to the point Sanji would look an idiot who doesn't know how to fight anymore

If the Raid Suit comes back, Sanji will use against an Admiral or Younko, so it will be reasonable, and the most important, Oda will be able to show Sanji's full potential in the suit

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I allways thought that zorofans would never agree that zoro is just a second in comand man... like bepo , killer and such... I allways thought zorobois wanted zoro to be equal to captains and yonkos... well I guess recent developments put even hardcore zorobois down
Well second in command doesn't necessarily equate to second strongest after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.