What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magma doesnt magically give you strength bro. Akainu is super strong physically. He even matched Whitebeard's quake with his Magma G3 version or sth.
It gives a boost to his kick it’s literally magically making whatever he does physically much stronger otherwise why use it in the first place. And yes Magma G3 version isn’t physical based attack.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
diferent atacks, Anesthesia dosent seem to actualy harm the person in the same way injection shot does, injection shot seems to be a regular haki piercing atack, while anesthesia dosent seem to leave any external damage, but does something to the interior of the persons body. Soo i disagree, i think GK is more comparable to anesthesia than injection shot.

We do know GK is about destroying internal organs, but we dont realy know exactly what anesthesia does.
I think there is a good difference between the three attacks.

- GK is knife which doesn't pierce thru durability (ex: Dragon Kaido scales in chapter 1002) but on regular humans if hits your insides, your innards are toast. You may mitigate the damage though so Ancient Zoans and ppl like Mingo have a chance.
- Injection shot goes thru durability (like vs Hybird Kaido).
- Anesthesia, since its awakening, circumvents all durability and electrocutes from the inside.

It is more comparable in type to GK, I agree.

I was talking about AP though. Anesthesia, placed on the neck of Meme, got the same amount of blood out (if you excuse the smoke) as IS did to Hybrid Kaido, again on the neck. The benefit is this attack surpasses all durability since thats what Law's awakening brings him.

All we saw before that was Sanji trying to figure out how he triggered his Germa powers, so being able to predict he would take an important decision and correctly guess in which chapter it would occur is strange. And the leak didn't actually contain any false information invalidating it, it just didn't contain all the infos which makes a big difference.

Then again, it's bugging me that he wouldn't know Sanji would break the RS so I'm not 100% convinced the leak is legit.
2 chapters ago Sanji was worried about losing his personality though, might be a knock against it too

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It gives a boost to his kick it’s literally magically making whatever he does physically much stronger otherwise why use it in the first place. And yes Magma G3 version isn’t physical based attack.
Is Mochi G3 that Katakuri used to stop Luffy's Elephant Gun not physical based? It is lol. Apply the same to Akainu as well.

Magma provides him a boost in lethality. His attacks become more lethal. They don't improve his raw strength.

Law isn't interested in greatness by anyone else's standards but his own. He'll take what he wants, and right now what he wants is beyond the consolation prize of a mere yonko seat.. it is the mystery of D. and the true history of the world. The ultimate seat of power will be supplanted... Imu's throne!! :steef:
Law is thinking far ahead of Luffy or Kidd. He has his own goal to fight for :steef:

He’s gonna need to make sure Robin isn’t captured though lol. He needs someone to read the poneglyphs for him after all

Status
Not open for further replies.