What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this bothers me too, it's like only luffy matters now, the rest of the crew are just there for support.

even sanji this chapter is just talking about how useful he is to luffy, like some kind of tool.

i don't like sanji, but i'm glad he made his own choice.
We got a whole arc for Sanji and how important he is to Luffy and how Luffy was willing to to great lengths for him. Even when Sanji and Jimbei was assisiting Luffy, Luffy said that he will handle fodders on his own etc. we haven't got anything on that sort for Zoro/Nami even though they are closest to him. Maybe in the future, lmao..

We got a whole arc for Sanji and how important he is to Luffy and how Luffy was willing to to great lengths for him. Even when Sanji and Jimbei was assisiting Luffy, Luffy said that he will handle fodders on his own etc. we haven't got anything on that sort for Zoro/Nami even though they are closest to him. Maybe in the future, lmao..
They’re all of equal importance to Luffy.

Putting fight aside, Oda made Luffy too cocky and overconfident, When Zoro and Law were protecting Luffy, he was doing his own thing, didn't even bother checking on Zoro. Not to forget lack of character moments in the raid, its all just get defeated -> gets up->fights and get cocky-> gets defeated.
Even WCI was better in that regard, with whole Luffy Sanji conversation.
But Oda said fuck Luffy, lets give spotlight to Zoro and Sanji.
Oda doesn't care about Luffy's relationship with Nami and Zoro, its always one sided, Luffy doing his own thing while Zoro/Nami just doing everything for Luffy.
Exactly one of my problems with post-ts One Piece. Straw Hats doing everything for Luffy while he seems to care more about samurai and a dead samurai. While I don't like everything Oda does with Sanji, him thinking about his own feelingsa is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.