What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never argued that law is beating BM

But we are talking about damaging yonkou here which in itself a big deal
KIKU damaged a Yonko. Wtf are you going about?

Oh wait I forgot. You are the one who thinks dofla is above Yc1 so for you gap between dofla and Yonkou isn't much. Now it makes sense why you so salty when I pointed out the inconsistencies lmao
Those "inconsistencies" only exist because you suck at powerscaling.

What the hell are you talking about? Kinemon did the same thing. Your logic makes 0 sense.

Damaging someone =/= Beating them 1 v. 1.
Kinnemon didn't make kaido for " been long since I felt real pain " like kid made BM react.
"been long since I've been excited " like luffy made Kaido get

It's not about damage but how impactful it was

Do they? The disrespect of the admiral is impressive.
Law and Kidd would have hard time facing 1YC .....let not talk about admiral :kayneshrug:
Fujitora while having support of Greenbull got bandaged up by Sabo and his crew of revs with each less than 500 mil bounty

Kidd and Law push BM a Yonko that hasnt been hurt in decades despite fighting Kaido, to use 1 year of her lifespan

Law and Kidd would wash this ragtag Rev crew on feats alone :kayneshrug:

Bogard

You can't win
I dont know, Kid is very cocky right?
the first thing he said on the rooftop to the other member is stay back I got this, well we saw the result of his talking right?

I cant take 100& seriously what kidd said, I am sorry.
Well to be fair, we now know that Kid was holding back his awakening, so while he obviously was never going to be able to put up a fight by himself, he gets credit from thinking he actually had a plan with his preparations

Kinnemon didn't make kaido for " been long since I felt real pain " like kid made BM react.
"been long since I've been excited " like luffy made Kaido get

It's not about damage but how impactful it was
I agree, but that's not what he said, and that's a comparison in a vacuum. It's very hard to power scale just on doing X damage to Y character. Kinemon did more damage to Kaido than G4 Luffy. It doesn't mean Kin > Luffy.

For example, Kid couldn't do Punk Clash solo without also hurting himself. Law teleported him out. And Law couldn't land Shock Willie without Kid's help.

@Garps tekkai
At this point it seems like no one of the beast pirates get awakening, do you remember our old conversation?
Weird how we don´t get any awakenend zoan so far in this arc,when the thema of this arc is about beast pirates.
Yep, looks like it's a Kaido only thing for now..
I really thought that he would atleast give it to freakin Marco, but here we are now. Damn, that's a very rare ability. Atleast they had some special quirks in being a cyborg and a lunarian with an unconventional fighting style.

On the flipside it atleast makes awakening and Zoan awakening in specific (cause everyone believed it was "normal" for a Zoan to be awakened, thanks to the jailer beasts) more special. That awakened, black clawed monster form will hit different now.
Additionally this way guys like Lucci and Drake atleast in theory would have a way to surpass those high high tier Zoan guys, who got all those other special skills and such.

well he probably didnt knew exo granted him stealth like other vinsmokes
Perhaps, but he used it like someone who knows what he's doing, he didn't turn invisible all of a sudden with him wondering what's going on. It really looked like he did it consciously and if he didn't, Oda should have shown it clearly.

Wano samurai has no idea what the fuck haki even is because they call it ryou instead of haki. Same logic.

Asura is CoC and Zoro can freely use that.
They don't know what it is just because they have a different name for it ?

I have 0 idea how strong Weevil is, and neither do you. There is also 0 proof with regards to Katakuri, but Katakuri >> Marco/King.
We do know how strong Weevil is. Weevil has defeated 16 New World crews on his own. What has Doflamingo done that’s comparable?

And no, Katakuri is not stronger than Marco or King. Katakuri is the weakest YC1, and Doflamingo is weaker than Katakuri. Can’t claim to be one of the strongest. Characters in OP if you can’t even be above Katakuri.

Perhaps, but he used it like someone who knows what he's doing, he didn't turn invisible all of a sudden with him wondering what's going on. It really looked like he did it consciously and if he didn't, Oda should have shown it clearly.

They don't know what it is just because they have a different name for it ?
Because he is using it diferently and didnt know it was the same thing, just like voice of all things is CoO.

Its not like you get a pop up window warning you when you unlock a certain type of Haki, nor did Zoro use Asura in any realy worth opponent that had knowledge about this kind of atack, or in the presence of anyone that did. Maybe asside from Mihawk in his training, but why would Mihawk go into such details, when he didnt even bother to explain what black blades even are.

It hasnt been one month since Dressrosa passed, what is this shit

Kidd didnt fight Cracker you dont know which SC he injured

Law and Kidd are WG captains that directly challenge the Yonkos and will change the future in 20 years relative to Toki's time that is what they have been given blessed portrayal by Oda, YC1s are beneath them

They have the power of destiny fate and portrayal according to narrative of story and that's >>>>>> any fan, you or me or anybody else, mental gymnastics being pulled in this thread
WG captain is also Urouge,X-drake,Urouge, that shit mean nothing.
Toke profecy wasnt relate to this 2 sorry that is headcanon.
Bless potrayal what? Law lost badly to donflamingo (it was never a fight)
You are using 1 dam panel in Sabody Arc to define blessed portyal by Oda?? This is ridiculous.
After time skip, both Kid&Law they didnt have any major fight vs top tier player until the rooftop in which like I said many time basically 99% of the fanbase agree that Luffy&Zoro were the best.
So dont bring your bullshit please :suresure:.
This 2 pirate after Wano will totally disappear from the story watch and see :suresure:

I have 0 idea how strong Weevil is, and neither do you. There is also 0 proof with regards to Katakuri, but Katakuri >> Marco/King.
Katakuri: mightiest pirate & invincibility hype , advanced haki
Doffy : underworld King.... coc and Awakening like katakuri has.
lacks advanced haki thus He falls short

Doffy was meant to be katakuri without fs and skilled to beat/match g4.

There literally no hype or feat which places doffy = or > Katakuri

Status
Not open for further replies.