General Mafia General Chat

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I'm not the best at selling this. But short answer is that you make your own character, choose a faction, possibly choosing to join a preexisting team. Then you roleplay through the one piece world. Gathering exp and leveling up.

I'll tag a couple guys that are less scatterbrained than myself, @Dream @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
So you write your own stuff?

Like a story?

So you write your own stuff?

Like a story?
In a nutshell, yes :)

When you're on an island, lets take whole cake as an example. Someone else needs to roleplay as the important ihabitants.. Big Mom, Katakuri and whatnot.

I'll share a post I made a while ago, it just shows you where to look to find relevant information

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/introduction.8985/

This should be a good place to start looking :) ^

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/how-do-i-start-role-playing-at-one-piece-rp.10176/

That place shorts it down to easier steps ^

If you got any questions, feel free to ask here. I'm counting on @Dream @Dragomir and @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung to not leave you hanging

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Reborn You aren't playing the Weeb game. Shame on you
I was on break when sign up for weeb game happened

And, I don't wanna be sub in weeb game because it's very hard to catch up with such a long game (judging from past experience)

So lucky you that I am not playing. You won't die on first night now

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I was on break when sign up for weeb game happened

And, I don't wanna be sub in weeb game because it's very hard to catch up with such a long game (judging from past experience)

So lucky you that I am not playing. You won't die on first night now
You can sub in now Bonbon. Some players can't make it. Ask Nova.

Reborn

I'd have done it for free, but since you're offering, Imma take you up on it Bonbon. 🤣
Well I want to give you incentive so that you have something in return for your great service to Informers and Mafia community 😏

I would prefer cold blooded killing at night or during day time. You know what I mean.😈

I leave this task in your capable hands to pull.

And, if you pull this then whenever you want collage updated just pm me and it will be done -ONLY FOR YOU

Reborn

I won't count that because you were literally begging me before game to not to target you as you wanna stay alive longer and learn.

Then you backstabbed me with help of your team mates. #coward Rhea smh

@Light D Lamperouge calling for truce was an act to play with you. And, you fell for it smh