Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@yorosenpai

I do think Oda is gonna show King's face and there is a lot of teasing regarding his backstory as a Lunerian and the Celestial Dragons. Yeah I can't wait to see their extended fight animated, and Toei has been putting the talent and budget for Wano.

Everyone seems to be getting power ups in the climax from Luffy mastering advanced COA with Conqueror, Sanji unlocking his genetic potential, and Law and Kid using awakening.

Its safe to assume that Zoro is gonna level up soon as well. Turning Enma black makes the most sense since its been teased since Dressrosa. So far Oda has been very cryptic on how to do it. Onimaru stated that Shusui was forged into a black blade through many battles. Hitetsu teased that Wado Ichimonji is a key to taming Enma because they were both created by Kozaburo Shimotsuki.

However, I do wonder how Oda is finally gonna show Zoro's long awaited flashback...

I saw rumours that we won't get a Zoro chapter during his bday, is it true? ๐Ÿฅบ
We have a break next week so no chapter for Zoro bday 11/11.
Anyway I doubt that even in 2 weeks we will get a chapter focus King vs Zoro.
@yorosenpai

I do think Oda is gonna show King's face and there is a lot of teasing regarding his backstory as a Lunerian and the Celestial Dragons. Yeah I can't wait to see their extended fight animated, and Toei has been putting the talent and budget for Wano.

Everyone seems to be getting power ups in the climax from Luffy mastering advanced COA with Conqueror, Sanji unlocking his genetic potential, and Law and Kid using awakening.

Its safe to assume that Zoro is gonna level up soon as well. Turning Enma black makes the most sense since its been teased since Dressrosa. So far Oda has been very cryptic on how to do it. Onimaru stated that Shusui was forged into a black blade through many battles. Hitetsu teased that Wado Ichimonji is a key to taming Enma because they were both created by Kozaburo Shimotsuki.

However, I do wonder how Oda is finally gonna show Zoro's long awaited flashback...
I hope we get some sort of explanation about his lunarian race. The mask thing I think it is just false hype (overused by oda, and his editor).

Well the Zoro flashback is still incomplete, first it look like Yamato will continues her flashback (so aka Zoro flashback too) about what happen to the 3 samurai in the cave. Number 2 reaction is very strange, he is following Yamato without Apoo approval.
We need to know how thing paid off between the last Shimozuki (a daymo) and Kaido.
Turning Enma black is going to happen, how and when is not sure. I am not sure that vs King we will get the blacken blade feat, I think something bigger has to happen.
Yeah Zoro will get a PU but I am not sure if it gona be vs King. My wish is that Zoro understand what happen vs Kaido when he said you have to the supreme king, I wish he can repeat the same feat vs King without using Asura, but mixing CoC into other attacks. Basically achieving adcoc use at will.

Zoro will achieve what Oden couldn't,turn a black sword

And with less time than him
Yeah that is impressive, Oden a guy that was clearly a monster before he left Wano, and even during all his adventure coudnt get the blacken blade feat. Oden clearly know about the blacken blade, I think most swordman know about blacken blade due to Mihawk and Ryuma.

I am really curios where Yamato plot point will connect with Zoro. The fact that in this chapter Yamato flashback coudl be further explain, make me believe that at 1 point, Yamato has to meet Zoro.
What a glorious moment would be if an Oni Princess would explain the lore of the Shimozuki clan to the strongest Shimozuki alive and probably the only Ryuma descendent alive :steef:. This could be a further reason for Zoro to kill Kaido. Well this is a lot headcanon but I wish Yamato will meet Zoro just because they have a deep indirect connection.

The deal with Roger Shanks and Oden is that they coat their swords with conqueror and they don't use too much of armament
But EOS zoro will surprass all of them with the combination of Coc coating and the best armament
If zoro fought kizaru in end war and it is last battle, most difficult battle ever for zoro. People say zoro will fight Ghanai gorsei, but he is very older than kizaru and probably fight other top tier fighters.
It make kizaru monsters of all monster. He fight like King. He can kick, shoot laser, sword skills, etc. But he donโ€™t have coc and coa sword harding. Still can complete top tier people and made marineford war look joke to him with little effort. Dude donโ€™t try and does do want whatever he want. No known what is in his mind. Kizaru is unclear justice for reason.

If zoro fight fujitor. milhawk, shriyu. before fighting kizaru, people will become kizaru fans faster than anyone.
In opinon, zoro will fight kizaru in final war to prevent him from attack strawhat fleet. He will be only 1vs 1 fight fair in match. No nerf zoro anymore. We will withness full power zoro vs full power kizaru guy.

โ€™payback fight for zoro against kizaru guy.

If zoro fought kizaru in end war and it is last battle, most difficult battle ever for zoro. People say zoro will fight Ghanai gorsei, but he is very older than kizaru and probably fight other top tier fighters.
It make kizaru monsters of all monster. He fight like King. He can kick, shoot laser, sword skills, etc. But he donโ€™t have coc and coa sword harding. Still can complete top tier people and made marineford war look joke to him with little effort. Dude donโ€™t try and does do want whatever he want. No known what is in his mind. Kizaru is unclear justice for reason.

If zoro fight fujitor. milhawk, shriyu. before fighting kizaru, people will become kizaru fans faster than anyone.
In opinon, zoro will fight kizaru in final war to prevent him from attack strawhat fleet. He will be only 1vs 1 fight fair in match. No nerf zoro anymore. We will withness full power zoro vs full power kizaru guy.

โ€™payback fight for zoro against kizaru guy.
Exactly bro the last cover spread should have got kizaru on it,bepo next to him and zoro in the middle like the best RH/Second stronger
Also if you think of it luffy and zoro are the ones who have an story with akainu/kizaru since they were about to kill both I think fuji will be the admiral that will turn against the WG I have a theory that he helped Sabo-Vivi to scape from mariejois