Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I just saw the calendar...
If those leaks are true....Next week on break Zoro's birthday,the other two weeks that left are Sanji finish against Queen and Zoro "gets defeated"with sandai breaking.the rest part is on December
So guys last year we had Zoro's conqueror tease and this year the confirmation that he is RH/Second strongest is Zoro's gift and this gift is proof with the swords in the "O" of the color spreed

I just saw the calendar...
If those leaks are true....Next week on break Zoro's birthday,the other two weeks that left are Sanji finish against Queen and Zoro "gets defeated"with sandai breaking.the rest part is on December
So guys last year we had Zoro's conqueror tease and this year the confirmation that he is RH/Second strongest is Zoro's gift and this gift is proof with the swords in the "O" of the color spreed
Leaks are probably cap ngl.

Anyone else finds it hilarious how serious some posters in here are when they say that Zoro is below people like Katakuri?
Zoro is set to surpass a legendary top tier in Oden in this arc and then fight the Rayleigh parallel of the BBP, Shiryu, who needs to be at least Oden level while also having the perfect DF to help Zoro develop his CoO.
Unless... Shiryu is Doflamingo level while BB is stronger than Roger was.:hope:

Anyone else finds it hilarious how serious some posters in here are when they say that Zoro is below people like Katakuri?
Zoro is set to surpass a legendary top tier in Oden in this arc and then fight the Rayleigh parallel of the BBP, Shiryu, who needs to be at least Oden level while also having the perfect DF to help Zoro develop his CoO.
Unless... Shiryu is Doflamingo level while BB is stronger than Roger was.:hope:
EOW Zoro is going to be stronger than the others first mates except beckman and it depends what shiryu is up to

I am disappointed that we won't have a Zoro focused chapter in November. However, can we talk about that colorspread! We all knew it was true but Oda confirmed that Zoro is Luffy's right hand man, his second in command, and his vice captain! Not only did he confirm it, but he also chose to put Zoro front and center. Zoro's going to surpass everyone because he is aiming for WSS. Also it hypes Luffy because if his vice captain is going to be a legend in his own right, then what does that say about Luffy?

Also how long has Zoro been fighting King for? King has been serious from the start with Zoro, and I am impressed with how Zoro is just casually blocking his attack while talking to Sanji. Finally it looks like Zoro is bruised from his fight. Are those bruises from King or are they from the rooftop?