Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Zoro has probably one of the best and most well known gags in anime. Shit's funny, doesn't interrupt Zoro's interaction with another human being (*cough cough* nose bleed), leads to some badass stuff and it also gives us funny theories and cool crossovers. It's pretty much perfect.

Would love a crossover between the two. Zoro being a nice guy and helping Naruto out. lol

The 5th yonko guy who posted that recent spoiler leak wrote this:

Here's the link to their posts https://www.reddit.com/user/the5thyonko/?count=25&page=1&after=t1_fk8mqr3

When you click on the Zoro post that I highligted above it is gone and it says reddit removed it because of a copyright claim.

So yeah, there probably won't be any eye power shit
"Zoro was originally intended to be one eyed swordman but Oda chose to not" this is not an accurate information, you can check this
However, I don't think there will be any power-up shit with it

Last edited:

im sorry boys we aint getting a Zoro's birth week chapter in his Own arc

the retard getting a Break week so he can draw more panels of kinemon, kanjuro, yamato, momonouske bitching and Tama, nami ussop sanji fucking around.

loda afraid of zoro to give screen time i doubt even he will ever declare his own Dream at least one time instead condoms retarded man carrying PK dream.

after postts he didnt do justice for zoro not even explaining his hardwork best example is when he clashing with kaido i still cant understand what the fuck happened there and not even explaining his coc.

i even doubt luffy is the no1 of WorldPopularitypoll instead Zoro, Zoro already outshine MC in everyway but loda cant let happens he wont even explain Zoros coc.
ZKK is the only hope for me oe if it not i dropped this Shit long time ago
Jo we got a goat cover. I am happy. This cover destroy basically each candy boy point, even the fuking wing shit is just headcanon (based on Robin, which has no idea what the gap in power between the 2, she didnt see what Zoro did in the rooftop).
Anyway Zoro Vice Captain (status above wing) and it is a lovely cover (I hope they put HQ quality):kata::kata::

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Jo we got a goat cover. I am happy. This cover destroy basically each candy boy point, even the fuking wing shit is just headcanon (based on Robin, which has no idea what the gap in power between the 2, she didnt see what Zoro did in the rooftop).
Anyway Zoro Vice Captain (status above wing) and it is a lovely cover (I hope they put HQ quality):kata::kata::
The cover is dope af but put it into spoiler brackets until tomorrow. :shocking:

Bro robin is talking about the importance not the strenght

yeah, I know, but the candy boys + condom boy took the word to justify that Zoro is in the same league with Sanji :seriously:.

It clear that is not strenght based :myman:.

But even in importance it is wrong the wing shit, cuz this cover is putting the firstman /vice captain, number 2 of the revo organization all are way more important than the other member of the crew aka organization.

Vice captain/firstmate role is more important than being a so call wing of the pirate king.

Dunno why nobody brought this up, but Oda already mentioned and explained what "wings" mean in SBS 73 (https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/SBS_Volume_73)

まー性格が合わないとはいえ、ルフィにとっても大切な両翼を担う二人。

"Even if their personalities don't match, they are two important wings for Luffy"

Dunno why nobody brought this up, but Oda already mentioned and explained what "wings" mean in SBS 73 (https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/SBS_Volume_73)

まー性格が合わないとはいえ、ルフィにとっても大切な両翼を担う二人。

"Even if their personalities don't match, they are two important wings for Luffy"
The bird need both wings to reach his destiny
Sanji fans:wings must be keep equal strong

See how stupid sound the last one lol