One Piece Episode 998 - Zeus' Treason?! The Cornered Nami!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • 4/5

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • 3/5

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
Yes there is it says its because of the boosters on the feet which sanji was using on this fight
Nope, there isn't, Sanji's physical strength is the same, If you're talking about building momentum then it makes sense, but Sanji already does that with jumps + Skywalk, and he didn't used the RS boosters while saving Momo in the manga

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Nope, there isn't, Sanji's physical strength is the same, If you're talking about building momentum then it makes sense, but Sanji already does that with jumps + Skywalk, and he didn't used the RS boosters while saving Momo in the manga
Just look at the VC and stop crying dude

Bruh why you suddenly change topic to Zoro low diff RS Sanji? Didn't you read the recent chapter? Sanji destroy the RS, so it won't happen lol. is it so hard to accept the reality? How pathetic you are, I can't stopped you hate on Sanji but at least try to understand the logic here kid
What? "sanji destroy the RS so it wont happen" isnt that mean Zoro neg diff Sanji

fine by Me whateer fuck you say bro

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
You're the one that need to read bruh
I did "one of the strengths of RS is the boosters thay increase sanjis speed to great lengths"
Speed=Power according to Kizaru
Post automatically merged:

When King saw shinbou that shit was creepy af he like "I been know you was behind me I just wanted you to stealth better" :king:"it was poor execution"
Kings CoO is clearly better than Queens

did "one of the strengths of RS is the boosters thay increase sanjis speed to great lengths"
And where did Sanji even used the Raid Suit speed in Onigashima?

You're basically saying that Kong Gun is equally strong to King Kong Gun because both moves comes from Gear 4. Makes no sense

its not a fact like you make it sound like
besides now it just means he was really topping RS speed which is blitz..

that just hypes the attacks taken even more

regardless, almost everything about this fight was filler and didn't eveb "add" anything significant that may look canonical to the exchange..

like from getting his grip casually kicked away.. he blocks the strongest attack in RS yet.. wtf is this logic fam lmao

wym? sanji would still have bent it coz who's RS do you think that is?
A certain people and logic won't see eye to eye. Expecting logic from them is like expecting pig to fly. Infact pig flying has a high chance of happening than a certain people following logic.

Episode was lit I can't even keep with the comments
I did "one of the strengths of RS is the boosters thay increase sanjis speed to great lengths"

Kings CoO is clearly better than Queens
Facts

Episode was lit I can't even keep with the comments

Facts
*so lit *keep up