One Piece Episode 998 - Zeus' Treason?! The Cornered Nami!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • 4/5

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • 3/5

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
Just leave them be. They need something to cope on because Sanji shines in the newest chapter. If I were you, I will just sit back and laugh at them.

got a habit of retorting now chief what can i say...

the fact that they can even think of making sense of what took place is deplorable... makes me wonder if they can't get enough of their hypocrisy yet.

either way haven't seen you around lately mate everything alright? its a bit hazy on my end but I'm still looking forward to discuss your takes on this and the next speculations for consequent chapters.

This guy is truly retarded.
I don't think its at all a big deal.

Just makes the bad guy looks strong.

Which I'm fine with. The calamities are supposed to be intimidating opponents and they don't have many intimidating showings, so I'm fine with them being established as threats early on in the raid.

Lol I remembered I didn't watch this weeks episode and it did not disappoint :suresure:

The reason Sanji vs King theories never made sense. It'd be an even more one sided fight than Luffy vs Kaido part 1. Man blocked got with one hand. This on its own is enough to put candies on suicide watch but it gets way worse in the upcoming episodes:

Zoro putting fear of god in Sanji's YC fighter
"Kaido dodge!!!"
Zoro blocking a combo yonko attack for "1 second"
Zoro on death bed scarring hybrid Kaido with ACoC (Zoro in this condition is closer to Kaido than fresh Sanji is to casual King :myman:)
Zoro vs King

Sanji vs King would no doubt be an amazing fight but power wise, it's not possible. Maybe vs Lafitte will be the aerial battle we'll see :steef:

I am late af but apparently they recycled the exact same fighting sequence, scene by scene and art they used on RS Sanji vs P1 but only changed the bg and a different character.

Talk about being lazy.

He once stated, It is better to be alone than in bad company.
Sometimes, though.
Now you might be asking.
Not only that, but you can use aphorisms in your writing to summarize your central theme.
How do aphorisms differ from adages and proverbs.
Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
Here’s a classic Japanese saying for you.
George Washington is known for his wise sayings.
Life is too short to surround yourself with toxic people.
Sometimes, though.
Another memorable aphorism is, An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Build a storyline around that saying.
But not today.
The early bird gets the worm.
Examples of Aphorisms for Success
George Washington is known for his wise sayings.