One Piece Episode 998 - Zeus' Treason?! The Cornered Nami!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 56 62.9%
  • 4/5

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • 3/5

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Not coparable at all, we saw ichiji getting beaten on panel and sanji just crashed to a building which he got up straight after, anime is filler so dont use it to push your agenda.
We see ichiji hit Katakuri and then get beaten to a pulp off panel.

We see Sanji go crashing into that complex with Luffy, King and Sanji explicitly saying that the attack was supposed to be fatal. He didn't take major damage thanks to the raidsuit but he was knocked out until the next chapter and was bleeding from his head lol.

I don't use anime filler to scale. I simply just pointed out the hypocrisy of some retarded stringsniffers who claimed that the King scene is anime filler and the Katakuri scene is canon.

Always knew the Anime was Trash Anyway,They Re-Used the Sanji vs Page1 animation exact sequence by sequence.Plus Sanji Got Ni diffed like vs Doflamingo.

Also this comes after Sanji Claiming Queen Would have been easy to dismember with RS.

Highly Contradicting Episode!
Plus me watching the Episode like

personally i only see it as king hype
it wouldn't mean much if sanji wasn't strong

king blocking fodder with 1 hand :gonope:
king blocking RS sanji with 1 hand :steef:
Doesn't matter if its hype for king or downplay sanji its still a filler.
Post automatically merged:

We see ichiji hit Katakuri and then get beaten to a pulp off panel.

We see Sanji go crashing into that complex with Luffy, King and Sanji explicitly saying that the attack was supposed to be fatal. He didn't take major damage thanks to the raidsuit but he was knocked out until the next chapter and was bleeding from his head lol.

I don't use anime filler to scale. I simply just pointed out the hypocrisy of some retarded stringsniffers who claimed that the King scene is anime filler and the Katakuri scene is canon.
People need to understand that you cannot nitpick scenes and choose to make them cannon.
Zoro conqueror scene is filler, sanji vs drake is filler, sanji vs king here is filler.
I didnt say sanji didnt take any damage i said its not comparable because sanji got up straight after and ichiji didn't, and as long as we didn't see sanji knocked out on panel we cannot know for sure, its just using headcannon.

Always knew the Anime was Trash Anyway,They Re-Used the Sanji vs Page1 animation exact sequence by sequence.Plus Sanji Got Ni diffed like vs Doflamingo.

Also this comes after Sanji Claiming Queen Would have been easy to dismember with RS.

Not really that contradicting.

He gained a power up while fighting Queen, so that power up plus the raid suit probably would have made him perform better than he did against King.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
People need to understand that you cannot nitpick scenes and choose to make them cannon.
Zoro conqueror scene is filler, sanji vs drake is filler, sanji vs king here is filler.
I didnt say sanji didnt take any damage i said its not comparable because sanji got up straight after and ichiji didn't, and as long as we didn't see sanji knocked out on panel we cannot know for sure, its just using headcannon.
When did I say the anime is entirely canon?

And in the manga, Sanji was knocked out temporarily lol. Oda literally made him get up from the rubble an entire chapter later. He doesn't have to spoon feed you everything.

Always knew but you still was hype for it :milaugh:gotta love toei tsuderes

Ignoring some dumb Sanji haters, and as for those who are upset with the way Sanji was handled against King like what did you expect?

King is a YC1 and the right hand man of Kaido, of course Toei was going to portray King more better than Sanji.

I like Sanji and all but even I knew that he was never going to be portrayed on the same level or even better than King in this latest episode, don't blame Toei for having high expectations on Sanji vs King as well as making excuses by saying that they hate Sanji.

You're such a dumb dude, I swear. The first one ACTUALLY happened. The second is pure fanfic.

King/Queen are neck and neck. The same as Kaku/Jabra. Anyone who doesn't see this, is either a delusional Zorotard or a Yanker.
Databook calling King flat out the second strongest after Kaido and Hito of All Stars.

King having flat out bigger bounty. Not just 0.01 billion apart. Hell, Marco is inbetween both of them.

King having flat out better feats and portrayal so far.

But okay m8. Whatever helps you sleep at night during these trying days. Like obviously this is a filler but getting tired of these King=Queen delusions. One is called King while other is Queen for a reason, for fuck's sake.

When did I say the anime is entirely canon?

And in the manga, Sanji was knocked out temporarily lol. Oda literally made him get up from the rubble an entire chapter later. He doesn't have to spoon feed you everything.
A lot of zoro fans like now use this to downplay sanji or hype zoro to fit thier agenda.
Agree to disagree then u dont have any proof of him being knocked out, oda just had to cover other parts to he didn't show him the same chapter doesn't mean he was knocked out and the time between the chapters could be even 1 min, you dont know that, you just say it to push your agenda.

Even Luffy was like "oh for fucks sake gotta go save sanji again"
:kobeha:
Actually that was also happen in the manga.
Luffy was angry at King and he want to help Sanji after he see how King crush Sanji into the building. But Big mom come in his way,otherwise Luffy would attack King. Canon fact and great hype for our King boy.
:cheers:
i cant wait to see marco vs king
:king: :phoenixmarco:
Marco vs King going be insane in the anime, can't wait to see it.