Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
That’s why I have said that they use the logic of double standards.

Carrot: the sea is wonderland! (Said it only once, brought some stuffs because she thought it would be a short picnic trip; means that she will go back to Zou eventually)
Their logic: that’s it! Carrot is leaving with the Straw Hats! She is the next SH!

Yamato: I want to go out to sea and get stronger (specifically mentioning Luffy, and said go out to sea more than 3 times)
Their logic: that’s it! That’s the diversion context that Yamato will stay in Wano!

All they could do was mental gymnastics & headcanon again and again, instead of showing valid & substantial points. Imagine having these kind of logic for more than a year. The more obvious the clues, the higher the denials

P.S. I’m 100% sure one of them will reply again with more headcanon and mental gymnastics
Remember the "Why is Carrot special?" questions? Those were never answered either and it's been months.

As you said before do you expect people here to be intellectually honest?
We got people editing posts to change the context and accusing moderators of protecting Yamato fans so...no guess not lol

Remember the "Why is Carrot special?" questions? Those were never answered either and it's been months.
But @CarrotForNakama wants you to answer these questions they are vastly important:
Why is Carrot the only Kingbird with Wanda ?
Why is Carrot the only Mink seemingly able to float without Sulong ?
Why does Carrot has a green Cape and not a blue one?

Can we stop the Carrot vs Yamato debate for a moment and adress this? @CarrotForNakama how can you call yourself unbiased when you tweet out something like this. No one believed your "unbiased analyst" bit to begin with, but this is so blatant that even you can't pretend to bullshit your way out of it.
I never said I was unbias, I'm bias. There is no such thing as non bias analysis. But we can make an effort to be the most unbias possible.

Here, this was, for once, an objective warning

Pretty much, if these folks were running a Shaddoll deck in Yugioh, they be running Shaddoll Hound instead of Hedgehog.

I'm sorry but your full of shit you can't be talking least I remind you your first post back on AP, trying to fight back against Yamato fans, where you would literally picked and got in with it with every poster who disagreed with you, that went on your twitter and asked people to vote for Carrot in the AP Poll.

You were so bad you were literally banned @Shift can point to that all you did was try and start shit, your toxic as hell all you do is hide behind the "ohh just talking" civility nonsense when your bad.

Hell at least @Jew D. Boy will admit fully he is toxic he doesn't hide it, you do behind the faux I understand the series bullshit.

So stop being full of shit

As you said before do you expect people here to be intellectually honest?
Dude.. you are mixing being toxic and being a wreck. I was a wreck there and I'm a wreck here, I wrecked that forum for a bit on purpose and I stated the facts not toxicity, I was (and am) here to take back the conversation. To end the Yamato toxicity, to give a room for the Carrot fan to breaze and finally to warn the Yamato fanbase about the damocles sword swingin over there head.

What you saw with me is not toxicity, it's just a GLIMPS of what you would see if you happened to really anger the Carrot fanbase. I'm always respectful to those who deserve respect. But I'm nothing.. and we are plenty. Remember, we were ahead in the polls and..

Most of us are mad.. angry, starved for content and frustrated by all this toxicity.

Here.. I have not respounded with 5% of the toxicity we all get from you guys.. But trust me..

If you ask me what will happen if one of you starts getting revenge on Oda or trash the story for letting Carrot being a crew member..

Well.. I wouldn't like to be a Yamato fan to see that.

@CarrotForNakama Just don't do somethng rash when you understand at the end of Wano that Carrot won't join nor will stowaway ok, it's not worth it to go crazy over a fiction story its not real.. When that time comes simply move on with your day to day life and everything will be alright..

There's a lot more than a chance that Carrot won't join, she had have to turn into a Unicorn mink for that to occur.

lol he even bothered replying to me but you. He’s clearly avoiding your questions over and over which I don’t know why. The most possible reason is they don’t know, and they can’t give the reasons based on the canon manga storyline. If they reply, more headcanons to come

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
But @CarrotForNakama wants you to answer these questions they are vastly important:
1. The hell's a kingbird?

2. Nekomamushi did it in his introduction

3. Dafuq does cape color got to do with being a SH?

lol he even bothered replying to me but you. He’s clearly avoiding your questions over and over which I don’t know why. The most possible reason is they don’t know, and they can’t give the reasons based on the canon manga storyline. If they reply, more headcanons to come
I suppose it's because of the way you respond to him and is reiterating what I said on a lesser scale. Easy to pretend to debunked what I said by calling you toxic I guess?

@CarrotForNakama Just don't do somethng rash when you understand at the end of Wano that Carrot won't join nor will stowaway ok, it's not worth it to go crazy over a fiction story its not real.. When that time comes simply move on with your day to day life and everything will be alright..

There's a lot more than a chance that Carrot won't join, she had have to turn into a Unicorn mink for that to occur.
Again, if you like twitter so much, read the tweets:

I never said I was unbias, I'm bias. There is no such thing as non bias analysis. But we can make an effort to be the most unbias possible.

Here, this was, for once, an objective warning

Dude.. you are mixing being toxic and being a wreck. I was a wreck there and I'm a wreck here, I wrecked that forum for a bit on purpose and I stated the facts not toxicity, I was (and am) here to take back the conversation. To end the Yamato toxicity, to give a room for the Carrot fan to breaze and finally to warn the Yamato fanbase about the damocles sword swingin over there head.

What you saw with me is not toxicity, it's just a GLIMPS of what you would see if you happened to really anger the Carrot fanbase. I'm always respectful to those who deserve respect. But I'm nothing.. and we are plenty. Remember, we were ahead in the polls and..

Most of us are mad.. angry, starved for content and frustrated by all this toxicity.

Here.. I have not respounded with 5% of the toxicity we all get from you guys.. But trust me..

If you ask me what will happen if one of you starts getting revenge on Oda or trash the story for letting Carrot being a crew member..

Well.. I wouldn't like to be a Yamato fan to see that.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Look out, we've got a badass over here:milaugh:

This is a discussion about a children's manga, not world war 3. Are you for real right now?

1. The hell's a kingbird?

2. Nekomamushi did it in his introduction

3. Dafuq does cape color got to do with being a SH?

I suppose it's because of the way you respond to him and is reiterating what I said on a lesser scale. Easy to pretend to debunked what I said by calling you toxic I guess?
LOL I don’t mind being called toxic anyway as it’s what have I been doing to slap the reality into their face. Funny thing is how he claimed that “Carrot fans know there is a chance to be wrong” while all he’s been doing these times were saying WRONG, trying to prove others wrong, put the blame on Yamato’s fans as the victim card, and the funniest is intentionally avoiding your questions over and over again.

I’m seriously curious what will his replies be regarding your questions, but I personally don’t see he will answer those anytime soon

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
It's also worth noting that Oda has repeatedly stated that he wishes to retire by age 50(which is January 2025), and uses non-manga sources like Databooks, Novels and Vivre Cards to shows details he doesn't have time to show in the manga itself. He said that are some plot points and fights that he wishes he could delve into but cant because of time constants.

This easily explains Oda off panelling everything to push the story forward and the absurd power escalation. It can also explain Oda shoving Yamato down the reader's throats, but still no attention given to Carrot who should be important to the plot given she supposed to a SH.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Look out, we've got a badass over here:milaugh:

This is a discussion about a children's manga, not world war 3. Are you for real right now?
Imagine being on the other side for one sec:

- Having your fav character ruled out without real reason (or an obvious one)
- Having the other side calling you furry, sick people and other toxic s**t every day, multiple times a day
- Having the other side starting a war no one asked for
- And on top of that seing the hyper masculinity toxic behavior of the other side growin in the fanbase .

Imagine taking that for 2 years in silence and you will get pretty much a good image of the mental states of the Carrot core fanbase..

When I say that people are mad in silence I'm not joking here, it's nasty. There are screenshot taken. And the day that carrot gets to join (and she will) it will be vicious.

I made up my mind that I won't laugh at your face if this happen and that I will calm down the nastier ones, but that only if we have an understanding:

The story comes first.

So yeah.. this is a warning. A real one. Now, Imagine for one second that I'm actually right about Carrot...

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

- Having the other side calling you furry, sick people and other toxic s**t every day, multiple times a day
- And on top of that seing the hyper masculinity toxic behavior of the other side growin in the fanbase .

Imagine taking that for 2 years in silence and you will get pretty much a good image of the mental states of the Carrot core fanbase..

When I say that people are mad in silence I'm not joking here, it's nasty. There are screenshot taken. And the day that carrot gets to join (and she will) it will be vicious.

I made up my mind that I won't laugh at your face if this happen and that I will calm down the nastier ones, but that only if we have an understanding:

The story comes first.

So yeah.. this is a warning. A real one. Now, Imagine for one second that I'm actually right about Carrot...
And Carrot fans get banned from Reddit more than Yamato fans, you included from other platforms for being toxic. Even more than Monet fans did back in the day so once again, your victim card doesn't work.

You saying you might be right or wrong doesn't excuse you from giving arguments as to why you might be right or wrong. Others are giving valid reasons as to why you're wrong, but you're unable to give reason as to why you're right. All you've been doing is brushing arguments aside and avoiding them because "this or that guy is toxic for disagreeing with you."

The story comes first.
-Carrot was ruled out for a perfectly good reason
-I've called Yamato fans out for that stuff, and I definitely understand the frustration, but the "sick people" thing was over Dizzy posting blatant pedophelia shit and it was completely justified. I didn't see anyone say that kind of stuff to other Carrot fans. Also Carrot fans are calling Yamato fans simps and perverts, so don't act like the victim over that.
-Again, war is a little extreme. Also Carrot fans have been starting shit since the Carrot vs Jinbei days, so let's not start playing the blame game.
- The fuck does hyper masculinity have to do with things? As far as toxicity, it's on both sides.

I frequently call out Yamato fans for being toxic or making poor arguments. Can you point me to where you make efforts to reighn in your side mr. Peacemaker?

Even if everything you said was true, you're being ridiculously dramatic over it.

And Carrot fans get banned from Reddit more than Yamato fans, you included from other platforms for being toxic. Even more than Monet fans did back in the day so once again, your victim card doesn't work.

You saying you might be right or wrong doesn't excuse you from giving arguments as to why you might be right or wrong. Others are giving valid reasons as to why you're wrong, but you're unable to give reason as to why you're right. All you've been doing is brushing arguments aside and avoiding them because "this or that guy is toxic for disagreeing with you."
Like I said I'm not a victim here, I'm the messenger. I stand by everything I said on that forum and there was no toxicity. I gave you reason to understand, those were good reason, you didn't listen. It's on you, not me.

I don't care about disagreement, I like debates. What I don't like is toxicity, the real one.

-Carrot was ruled out for a perfectly good reason
-I've called Yamato fans out for that stuff, and I definitely understand the frustration, but the "sick people" thing was over Dizzy posting blatant pedophelia shit and it was completely justified. I didn't see anyone say that kind of stuff to other Carrot fans. Also Carrot fans are calling Yamato fans simps and perverts, so don't act like the victim over that.
-Again, war is a little extreme. Also Carrot fans have been starting shit since the Carrot vs Jinbei days, so let's not start playing the blame game.
- The fuck does hyper masculinity have to do with things? As far as toxicity, it's on both sides.

I frequently call out Yamato fans for being toxic or making poor arguments. Can you point me to where you make efforts to reighn in your side mr. Peacemaker?

Even if everything you said was true, you're being ridiculously dramatic over it.
Again Sigran, I'm not pointing specifically at you, you are cordial even if you disagree (at least to a respectable degree). That's not the case of the others.

The Toxic fan of Carrot exists I won't deny that, but they are less.. It's not an equilibrium here.

I don't need to do it there, there is no toxic Carrot fan here.

About toxic masculinity well: click here

Oh yeah I love being dramatic, but that's because I need this to be listen.

Because the reason she thinks she's going to sea with Luffy is literally based on the delusion that she's actually Oden... What are you not getting?

"If I'm Oden then I'll go out to sea with Luffy"

-"I am not Oden"
-"Therefore I will not go out to sea with Luffy"
The desire to go to sea is there regardless of her being Oden

The past of being chained on her island is there regardless of her being Oden

The fact that Yamato has been placing all her hopes on Luffy since Ace told her about him two years ago is still there regardless of her being Oden.

This is nursery material. God knows how this confuses you so, lmao.
Imagine someone who made the arguments you did against Jinbei joining the crew trying to act superior about being able to tell what character will join the crew. You couldn’t understand the nursery level statement of “hey Jinbei, join my crew” and “sure, once I deal with some stuff.”

Must also have been too obvious. No way a character would say a thing and it would happen, I guess.
Wano will still be in danger from the WG. Even more so than under Kaido
Great, best way to truly protect the place is to go with Luffy and change the world so it isn’t in danger. Wano has an older Momo, the nine red Scabbards and an army of samurai to protect it for the short term.

An argument that’s as convincing as people saying Jinbei was too tied to Fishman Island to join the Strawhats. Next up
She'll still want to protect Momo with her life like she swore she would do
Momo’s aged himself to protect himself. Next
Momo will look identical to Oden, the man whom she admired but never got to interact with whilst alive
Okay, so you think Yamato will drop the delusion of being Oden… to stick around Oden’s son and be deluded into thinking he’s Oden? Who cares that Momo looks like his dad?
The relationship and countless panels of her protecting Momo and Shinobu will still exist, as opposed to the non-existent ones with the crew
Hypocrite. You’re trying to argue that Carrot will get more scenes in the future, but there’s no chance of Yamato meeting up with the crew, is there?

Yes, she’s protected Momo and Shinobu, but it’s a cery Strawhat thing to do to have people to protect on their home island. Nami had her village, Ussop his, Sanji the Baratie chefs, Franky his family, Jinbei his crew and near enough the entire Fishman race.
Post automatically merged:

About that xd. I was rereading Dressrosa recently:
That line strongly reminds me of some other recent claims. It never turned the way in was stated tho. At all.
Yeah, things never turn out the way a character says they will…

Just look at the wild twists that led to our world being shattered and Brook and Jinbei not joining the crew despite them saying they would!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.