Anime & Manga "Rooftop is a filler. It was just for fanservice."

Who knows more about the canon of OP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
law s awakening meh same shit as gamma knife not big damage
kidd's awakening would no do much either

it works against big mom because she s way weaker than kaido
kaido s durability and healing>>>>big;s mom
Big Mom: Gives Kidd and Laws awakening attacks hype for doing good damage to her.

Zowo: “Meh. Not much damage”

Wow. Big Mom is way weaker than Kaido? Damn I must be reading a different manga than you. Forget we even started this conversation lol.

Big Mom: Gives Kidd and Laws awakening attacks hype for doing good damage to her.

Zowo: “Meh. Not much damage”

Wow. Big Mom is way weaker than Kaido? Damn I must be reading a different manga than you. Forget we even started this conversation lol.
like i said big mom is who they fight
that shit wont work on kaido
big mom needs haki to block luffy s g4 kong gun in wci
kaido takes it with no haki in base no damage
kaido has healing on top
big mom cant even fucking cut kidd :suresure:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Who said author can't draw pointless things?
This is the same author who milked 10+ chapters so that Luffy and other SN will reach the rooftop just at 1000th chapter.
This is the same author who draws many things based on Japanese puns without having anything to do with story.
This is the same author who draws inconsistent actions of many characters just for the sake of stalling or moving plot.
It is fanservice because that fight yielded nothing. Bigmom didn't even use adCoC attacks nor indra again that can immobilize every SN. In a nutshell, remove that rooftop fight, nothing will change in any event in wano war or manga. Even the dialogues are shit. That is what you call filler or fanservice. Just cause it is canon doesn't mean it can't be pointless.

Oh wait, maybe it is not entirely pointless. It has shown how dumb and clowns the yonkos were.
Need a copium meme here because all these excuses and crying are clearly cope

like i said big mom is who they fight
that shit wont work on kaido
big mom needs haki to block luffy s g4 kong gun in wci
kaido takes it with no haki in base no damage
kaido has healing on top
big mom cant even fucking cut kidd :suresure:
You aren’t slick man I know what you’re doing lol. You’re downplaying Big Mom because you know Kidds about to beat her. You’re already downplaying the feat before it happens LMAO:kobeha:

Big Mom is Kaido’s near equal. Have a nice day
:cheers: