Chapter Discussion Luffy saw the King is in another level. Chapter 988

Are Luffy and Zoro the only ones who can defeat King?

• Total voters

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
In the last anime chapter, I notice than Luffy wanted to fight agaisnt against King due there are anyone who can fight agaisnt him (sanji, jinbei or yamato). I belive than it was filled, I looked up the chapter and indeed he said it.

Luffy recognized than King only could be defeated by him or zoro.
So the thread king vs WCI luffy or the nooder dreams with kata is dead.
@Krusher1357 @Finalbeta @Extravlad @Roronoa Sanji 81 @Orojackson Refugee @Roronoa Sanji 81 @m0nst3Rx @nik87 @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Peroroncino @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @RayanOO @MonsterZoro @MonsterKaido @Chrono

if he went to King and started fighting him with sanji.. eventually he'd leave leaving it to sanji fighting him and Marco taking on Queen.. while zoro whovs blood thirsty for kaido and Luffy head to the roof

so it didn't go that route for a reason..

also the reason why zoro isn't on the roof with Luffy atm .

but soon will for ZKK

In the last anime chapter, I notice than Luffy wanted to fight agaisnt against King due there are anyone who can fight agaisnt him (sanji, jinbei or yamato). I belive than it was filled, I looked up the chapter and indeed he said it.

Luffy recognized than King only could be defeated by him or zoro.
So the thread king vs WCI luffy or the nooder dreams with kata is dead.
@Krusher1357 @Finalbeta @Extravlad @Roronoa Sanji 81 @Orojackson Refugee @Roronoa Sanji 81 @m0nst3Rx @nik87 @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Peroroncino @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @RayanOO @MonsterZoro @MonsterKaido @Chrono
I think, of all the alliance, aside from Luffy and Zoro, maybe only Law and Kidd could beat King (due to hax).

Cook embarrassed himself twice against King and Marco couldn't do it, too, so it's safe to assume there's only a few people in the alliance who can stop King.

The gap between King and the closest Beast Pirates got for him, Queen, is as wide as the gap between Katakuri and Cracker.

The fight between Cook and Queen couldn't be finished so far simply due to Cook lacking AP, kinda like Luffy having a hard time landing a hit on Cracker.

The fight between Zoro and King are punishing and intense, kinda like Luffy and Katakuri (although Zoro didn't have the luxury of spending 12 hours to beat King, since he had to do it in less than 15 minutes).

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
if he went to King and started fighting him with sanji.. eventually he'd leave leaving it to sanji fighting him and Marco taking on Queen.. while zoro whovs blood thirsty for kaido and Luffy head to the roof

so it didn't go that route for a reason..

also the reason why zoro isn't on the roof with Luffy atm .

but soon will for ZKK
Are you a ZKK believer too my friend? :cheers: