Chapter Discussion Luffy saw the King is in another level. Chapter 988

Are Luffy and Zoro the only ones who can defeat King?

• Total voters
In the last anime chapter, I notice than Luffy wanted to fight agaisnt against King due there are anyone who can fight agaisnt him (sanji, jinbei or yamato). I belive than it was filled, I looked up the chapter and indeed he said it.

Luffy recognized than King only could be defeated by him or zoro.
So the thread king vs WCI luffy or the nooder dreams with kata is dead.
@Krusher1357 @Finalbeta @Extravlad @Roronoa Sanji 81 @Orojackson Refugee @Roronoa Sanji 81 @m0nst3Rx @nik87 @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Peroroncino @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @RayanOO @MonsterZoro @MonsterKaido @Chrono
Well anime and manga did both a good job :milaugh::
Sanji: This is no good. I am in danger!
Luffy: that attack was crazy
Luffy: Damn I wanna go help Sanji (serious face, look like Luffy is feeling more threat by King than Cry Mom)
In any case you nailed good post :kata:
:shame:

:ihaha:
This is what Luffy think:

That attack was crazy. Damn I wanna go help sanji :risitavirus:

Luffy is never concern about Zoro after taking Hakkai :risitasad:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
No. King has always been incredibly strong. Some just rank him lower because Zoro is his opponent. His hype, feats and portrayal places him above Marco and Katakuri.

The first time we saw him in battle he stopped Big Mom and her crew from reaching the top of the waterfall by himself. Since the war have started he spent most of his time fighting Marco who couldn't beat him or even push him into hybrid mode.

VC stated he is the Beast Pirates strongest calamity and the leaders of the calamity's. He received even more hype from coming from an ancient race who was considered gods thanks to their ability to fly and manipulate fire.

Now he's performing very well against Zoro who outperform every supernova on a rooftop.
I would have loved to gaze at a full fight between King and Meme personally. That would have been delightful personally.

The height of drug use can do to one's brain.
You could have have made a case that luffy will not be weakened by swords but you didn't, you could have said after Sanjis awakening he could, yet you realize that both of those are unlikely. That leaves Law Kidd and Killer, none of which have fought anyone this arc above the level Supernova, and Marci said he's out, who exactly will be able to defeat him outside the only person to get 5 plus panels? I guess these drugs were of the PED variety lol.

You could have have made a case that luffy will not be weakened by swords but you didn't, you could have said after Sanjis awakening he could, yet you realize that both of those are unlikely. That leaves Law Kidd and Killer, none of which have fought anyone this arc above the level Supernova, and Marci said he's out, who exactly will be able to defeat him outside the only person to get 5 plus panels? I guess these drugs were of the PED variety lol.
You said Luffy needs Sanjis help to beat King.

You are not worth talking to.

You said Luffy needs Sanjis help to beat King.

You are not worth talking to.
No I didn't, I said luffy is still weak to swords, that's why he hasn't had a clash with King at all, and I said Sanji just awakened so you could me the case that with his new powers he has achance because clearly he was not a match during thier clash. Should I think your less worthy of a convi because you can't comprehend? There's a reason zoro is the only person to clash with Kaido King and Queen.

No I didn't, I said luffy is still weak to swords, that's why he hasn't had a clash with King at all, and I said Sanji just awakened so you could me the case that with his new powers he has achance because clearly he was not a match during thier clash. Should I think your less worthy of a convi because you can't comprehend? There's a reason zoro is the only person to clash with Kaido King and Queen.
Oh I confused you with the other cultist my bad. And no Luffy isn’t any weaker to swords than any regular human.

He didnt fight King because other were taking care of it and he went to fight the big boss.