[FNZ] Light game Game 00 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Nah.. it's not about revealing characters but engaging into discussions

Whom you think is Mafia as of now?
oh ok, I'll try to participating more but I'm going on a snowboard trip tomorrow so lmao, dunno if I have the time.

Either way, my reads are:
Reborn - Town, really open and actively scum hunting. Although you were the one that lead the case against Admiral Lee Hung, I think you had your reasoning and thus, don't think you're suspicious. It was a genuine misreading followed by a mislynch
Rej - I'm a bit suspicous, he accuses a new person every once in a while. It could be trying to start a bandwagon or something, to see who else would jump on and join him. And there's no way for us to confirm that he is Tama
Playa - he doesn't talk much like me and mostly summarizes points that were already said. Scum vibes but I wanna wait and see his reaction to the current lynch on him
Cinera - not sure, he was scum hunting and was suspicious of TAC (who turned out innocent), but he didn't follow through with the vote and I think he was also actively trying to help the town

That said, @playa4321 I don't like how you are not participating very actively, and would like you to engage yourself with the game more in the game.
Sry in my timeline it was night(sleeptime).
Saying much let focus again for the first day vote.

As Mafia player it doesn't make sense for me to protect TAC but killing of another Townie(Lee). Why I should protect the first one when the other is a townie aswell?

The kill against TAC was a build up and it seems like more that Rej plan all this to make a argument to vote against me. He knows voting against me because of lee doesn't would help him much, so he kills lf TAC and using the argument that I was the one who did it to say later "see TAC was a townie".

I know between Lee and Rej 50% one of them would be a townie and see how it ends. I get the reaction which I want to get, Rej change his vote after he see I vote against Lee(He knows that Lee was a townie so he already settle up his vote for the next lynch).

As I said we should Lynch Rej first and see where this going on.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Rej @playa4321 @Kiwipom @Cinera

We have 5 people left and if we mislynch then we definitely have NK at night and tomorrow game will be in hands of mafia.

Now, there is definitely a possibility of no Lynch today but then it will lead us to nowhere and we will lose a townie at night.

So we have to Lynch today.

Now, I will make two points

1) tac was innocent and he didn't come out as big threat yesterday yet he got NK. Which implies the mafia considered highly crucial to kill tac at night instead of saving him for today.

Now that's surprising because why mafia will NK someone who is actually acting like a suspect. They could have killed someone else last night and put blame on tac and thus eliminating him today... but they didn't do it...why?

2)rej is innocent. Why? Because I am Monkey D. Luffy and I claim my role of cop. I investigated him and he is innocent. Why I am revealing this because not revealing it won't be any advantageous for me.

So, now it's leave me with cinera,playa and kiwi.

One of you is definitely a Mafia.

Reborn

Aah, thanks very much for the info. I agree that Lynching one of us three at this point is the right move.

If we started the game with 2 Mafia (which seems most likely), then two of the three of us are Mafia. This means that even a random Lynch on one of us is likely to be successful.

I am willing to lynch either playa or Kiwi then. I don't have a strong Scum read on either of them, but as I know I'm Town, (and strongly believe you are Town), then the two are likely to be Scum buddies.

Unless if you're Scum and Rej is your Scum buddy who you're protecting or an innocent Townie you're trying to use to gain cred. However, I doubt that since Luffy is very likely to be in this game. So I'll go along with a lynch on either of them.
See, the reasons I revealed this info are

1) to prevent mislynch of rej and instead of you all focusing on him which will be advantageous for Mafia I want to focus on you all three which will benefit townies because rest assured I am Luffy,the man who will become the pirate king and rej is 100% innocent.

2) I have to factor in a scenario of mislynch and Nk of townie tonight. By revealing this info I have ensured that either rej or me survive NK tonight and one of us remains alive tomorrow. This is important because it's likely there is only one Mafia and not two because if there are two Mafia then if mislynch or in case of no Lynch this game is over today itself. So logically there should be Only one Mafia but not sure about it.

3) I was legit wonderful why I didn't get NK yesterday? Why tac? And, I came to some conclusion which I will share...

Yesterday, after voting against Lee and when everyone considered me Townie then I made this post deliberately
@TheAncientCenturion unvote cinera. He is giving more townie vibe than you lol

My vote stays on lee, kiwi is my second suspect. Playa.... doubtful but not much.

Townie - rej, cinera and probably Even tac

I will be going to bed in few hours. So, if I gets night kill then all townies what to do.

I am 100% townie and seeing my proactiveness I will be prime target to get NK at any cost.
In this post Mentioned my sus but important thing was I made it clear that if I get NK tonight since I being very open and engaged and is Townie then rest of townie knows whom to sus which means they can look for Mafia from my sus list.

Doing NK over me would simply open that possibility so they keep me alive.

Now look at my sus list - lee( mislynch) ,playa and kiwi

Townie- me and rej ( 100% Townie) , tac a townie who got NK and you.

So based on this my sus are playa and kiwi but I am not ruling you out.

I will wait for what @playa4321 @Kiwipom has to say and what @Rej concludes because I trust him More than anyone of you because I investigated him as townie

Saying Rej beeing 100% a townie just show that you and Rej hint something. It was kinda strange already yesterday that you didn't jump on the Major vote and today you protecting Rej for any cost.

Think twice here, to voting someone wasn't Rej problem, he probably know who was a townie or Mafia. Me beeing a mafia doesn't make anysense. I throw my own life to save TAC and kill off another townie.

If Rej is a mafia im sure Reborn is then the second.

Reborn

Saying Rej beeing 100% a townie just show that you and Rej hint something. It was kinda strange already yesterday that you didn't jump on the Major vote and today you protecting Rej for any cost.

Think twice here, to voting someone wasn't Rej problem, he probably know who was a townie or Mafia. Me beeing a mafia doesn't make anysense. I throw my own life to save TAC and kill off another townie.

If Rej is a mafia im sure Reborn is then the second.
Oh playa....

I have not only revealed my character name but also my role...a cop. I could have fabricated my character name but not role.

And, you still think that I am lying lmao.. I gave you chance to prove your Innocence and instead of capitalizing on it you decide to jump on us...

Vote Lynch Playa4321

I have not only revealed my character name but also my role...a cop. I could have fabricated my character name but not role.
I doubt you are a cop and can reveal you character that easy way. In a game where we are alone 7, such a ability would it make it to easy. Because that I believe that you are lying and try to throw anything to win today.
Killing me via vote and later another townie with nightkill would make bring you guys the win.

Me beeing a mafia player doesn't make anysense if we see the first day and how I protect Cinera/TAC.

I also doubt that Cinera is a mafia player if we count that im not one. Kiwi position is still unclear but with you and Rej beeing the mafia, kiwi beeing the last townie make Sense.

VOTE Lynch Rej

Reborn

I doubt you are a cop and can reveal you character that easy way. In a game where we are alone 7, such a ability would it make it to easy. Because that I believe that you are lying and try to throw anything to win today.
Killing me via vote and later another townie with nightkill would make bring you guys the win.

Me beeing a mafia player doesn't make anysense if we see the first day and how I protect Cinera/TAC.

I also doubt that Cinera is a mafia player if we count that im not one. Kiwi position is still unclear but with you and Rej beeing the mafia, kiwi beeing the last townie make Sense.

VOTE Lynch Rej
Lol! You are wrong.

It was me who asked tac to back out from cinera lynching.

It was me who made it absolutely clear that tac is baka Townie.

Tac gives me a baka townie vibe

You were simply making unclear statements
Post automatically merged:

If you were Townie then you would have trusted me because I have been the most straight forward character in this game with actively engaged into scum hunting with no fear.

I gave you chance because I had doubts but you didn't even show any hesitation in jumping on us and prove your Innocence. This gives me vibe that you got cornered

It was me who asked tac to back out from cinera lynching.

It was me who made it absolutely clear that tac is baka Townie.
I said it back as first user who don't believe both of them beeing mafias:

So after reading the pages I only noticed how Cinera and TAC vote against each other. A very early move of both users, the question is now if a Mad killer would do the same move? Voting that early to take the attention against himself? Don´t know much but I feeling like two town member just vote against each other right now.
After my post you just answer with this:

Cinera gives Townie vibe for sure as of now. Tac maybe. I can give him benefit of doubts.

Nothing on lee as of now and not on you.

I still find kiwi suspicious but nothing something concrete. It's more like an intution
Interesting how you count every user here but not Rej and I doubt you know his role(if you really beeing a cop with I doubt) in the first day.
Also it take my attention how you protect later Rej but not Lee when I write against both:

Rej jumping on tac is weird but I am sticking with lee.
It is just weird and strange how you don't write anything against Rej already at the first day. Because that we should vote against Rwj today.

Reborn

Honestly, playa has a point that Reborn could be a Scum trying to protect Rej. He also lead the Mislynch against Major, so there is reason to doubt him. however I think Reborn is most likely Town because:
  • Reborn has been the most active and engaged player during the game, doing his best so Scumhunt, analyse other player's posts and lead Town to victory. Yes he did lead the first Mislynch, but he's still a new player, and no one is a perfect Scumhunter; even the best players can cause Mislynches.
  • Monkey D. Luffy is very likely to be in this game given the flavour. Unless the flavour is deliberately deceptive, Luffy cannot be a fake claim.
  • Apart from Reborn, no other Town player has come forth with a Night Action. This makes it likely IMO that no other Town player has a night action. In a Light 7 player Mafia game, Town lacking a Power Role would be very strange. Since Town probably has a power role and Reborn is the only claimed Power Role, I am very inclined to believe Reborn's claim.
  • It's possible Rej is Investigation Immune (such roles exist @Reborn, so your investigation isn't proof or anything), but I think that we shouldn't assume it (though we should certainly consider the possibility now) without further information to support it. However, a Godfather in a 7 player Mafia game seems pretty unlikely IMO (a little overpowered for Mafia and it would ruin the balance I mentioned).

Given the above, I think I'll back Reborn and follow through with the playa Lynch; I know I'm Town, so at least one of you or Kiwi (maybe even both) is Scum. Thus:

Vote Lynch playa4321

Kiwi mentioned in the Hurt and Heal thread that she's going for a trip, so I'm not sure she would be available for the remainder of today's day phase.

I'm about to leave work and wouldn't be able to participate while in commute (unreliable internet, and I can't give adequate responses on mobile), so this would be my last post of the day.
Cinera rest assured that I am Luffy and a cop.

Rest assured that rej was investigated and is innocent.

Infact if I was Mafia and rej is my partner then think for a while that why I will reveal my role and character at a time when everyone thinks I am townie and there is no vote on rej at all just some suspicion? It would be digging my own grave in such situation..

I had my doubts regarding you, playa and kiwi and I presented opportunity to you all to prove yourself. Playa jumped upon us completely disregarding the possibility that I could indeed be Luffy. He simply started accusing me and rej for being mafia... this is why I casted a vote on him...

You didn't jump even if you had doubts about my reveal coz if there is possibility of me lying which I understand then there is also possiblity of me saying truth...but playa directly jumped on me and rej and he casted vote on rej and not on me coz both you and kiwi in today's post found him little suspicious and not me... if he is townie as he claims then he didn't leave any Stone unturned in acting like a Mafia...

My vote stays on him....

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I’m inclined to believe that Reborn is telling the truth because if he were mafia, it would be a big gamble to take and claim to be Luffy instead of a side character. Moreover, no one was suspicious of him so he didn’t need to do that to prove his innocence.

The theory of Rej and Reborn being scum together is not completely out of question but if we think of it like this, if Reborn is mafia, he didn’t have to take the gamble and protect his buddy because he is the most trusted town member as of now and is not a top priority to getting lynched, he would be better off protecting himself and benefitting from the trust than throwing himself out to vouch for Rej.

This is why I believe what Reborn says and that Rej and Reborn are town. Out of me, Cinera and Playa and we assume that there’s two mafia then it makes it clear to me who the mafia are.

And I don’t care if Cinera is voting to lynch Playa, he could just be bussing so when Playa is revealed as scum, he would look like a town.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
:seriously: @Cinera for real? You just looked like trying to protect your mafia fellow Playa

I am not harming the information flow of the people or so, you guys can exchange freely, all I could do was to find some scumtell in a person's post. Playa had a staged play, and Cinera acts like a wingman of a suspected person. There is no wingman.

Also it is either 50/50 a full vanilla game or town might have...atleast one doctor or cop.

Anyway if playa flips maf then Cinera is possibly one maf too. If there is still a cop check Cinera. If there is a doctor protect yourself.

Boom i think we got it bois and gal.

Me beeing a maf doesn´t would make anysense if we count the fact that it was me who try to help out TAC in first day.
The argument that I only kill TAC to saying later that I was right that he was a townie is false aswell.
We can clear see a team behind Reborn and Rej who protect and support each other.

@Cinera Think twice, voting me and not rej would mean the end of the game.
The mafs gonna win then for sure, with killing me you just kill of a another townie so far.

Reborn

:seriously: @Cinera for real? You just looked like trying to protect your mafia fellow Playa

I am not harming the information flow of the people or so, you guys can exchange freely, all I could do was to find some scumtell in a person's post. Playa had a staged play, and Cinera acts like a wingman of a suspected person. There is no wingman.

Also it is either 50/50 a full vanilla game or town might have...atleast one doctor or cop.

Anyway if playa flips maf then Cinera is possibly one maf too. If there is still a cop check Cinera. If there is a doctor protect yourself.

Boom i think we got it bois and gal.
As of now, I am under assumption that there is only one Mafia and both kiwi and cinera are Townie as playa. Directly targeted me unlike them. He seriously gave the impression of Mafia and not a townie.

However if there are two Mafia then I will be targeted because I revealed my role so even if I investigate then I won't survive to tell the information lmao that's why I revealed info about you being innocent.

Unfortunately as a cop I can only find out who is innocent or guilty and not their role or character.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
As of now, I am under assumption that there is only one Mafia and both kiwi and cinera are Townie as playa. Directly targeted me unlike them. He seriously gave the impression of Mafia and not a townie.

However if there are two Mafia then I will be targeted because I revealed my role so even if I investigate then I won't survive to tell the information lmao that's why I revealed info about you being innocent.

Unfortunately as a cop I can only find out who is innocent or guilty and not their role or character.
:smithnie: you claimed cop? damn bro:believe:
if you are lucky then doctor can get us to next DP, if there is a doctor
Doctor has to chose between you and himself...if there is a doctor

Me beeing a maf doesn´t would make anysense if we count the fact that it was me who try to help out TAC in first day.
The argument that I only kill TAC to saying later that I was right that he was a townie is false aswell.
We can clear see a team behind Reborn and Rej who protect and support each other.

@Cinera Think twice, voting me and not rej would mean the end of the game.
The mafs gonna win then for sure, with killing me you just kill of a another townie so far.
I just got copcleared nibba :josad:

Reborn

:smithnie: you claimed cop? damn bro:believe:
if you are lucky then doctor can get us to next DP, if there is a doctor
Doctor has to chose between you and himself...if there is a doctor

I just got copcleared nibba :josad:
Did you even read the thread lol..

I already revealed my role of cop, me being Luffy and you being innocent in the beginning itself...
@Rej @playa4321 @Kiwipom @Cinera

2)rej is innocent. Why? Because I am Monkey D. Luffy and I claim my role of cop. I investigated him and he is innocent. Why I am revealing this because not revealing it won't be any advantageous for me.

So, now it's leave me with cinera,playa and kiwi.

One of you is definitely a Mafia.

What interesting coincidence happened today is...

Ace got killed, o tama was in danger and monkey D Luffy appeared to save innocent o tama lol

Anyway, D2 is over. Votes are locked..

Once again, I will say Yes I am Monkey D. Luffy, a cop who will someday will become pirate king.

Rej was investigated and is innocent.

If playa flips mafia and there is Only one Mafia then we win. If there are two then most likely I will be NK (unless a doctor protects me if there is one) and rest will depend on rej, cinera and kiwi to figure out scum.

If playa flips Townie which I doubt then we lose this game and I will blame playa for acting like so Mafia and not trusting me - the most Townie like guy here.

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Did you even read the thread lol..

I already revealed my role of cop, me being Luffy and you being innocent in the beginning itself...

What interesting coincidence happened today is...

Ace got killed, o tama was in danger and monkey D Luffy appeared to save innocent o tama lol

Anyway, D2 is over. Votes are locked..

Once again, I will say Yes I am Monkey D. Luffy, a cop who will someday will become pirate king.

Rej was investigated and is innocent.

If playa flips mafia and there is Only one Mafia then we win. If there are two then most likely I will be NK (unless a doctor protects me if there is one) and rest will depend on rej, cinera and kiwi to figure out scum.

If playa flips Townie which I doubt then we lose this game and I will blame playa for acting like so Mafia and not trusting me - the most Townie like guy here.
:cheers:
anyway @Kiwipom not voting for Playa is worrying me, she tracked everything so far but didn't place a vote, she could safe playa by voting me or she could bus him to ground

Status
Not open for further replies.