Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that did shit to them especially going by the panel posted. I think this plotline of them chasing after Robin wouldn't come to a halt only right after the chapter they start chasing them.

So they are going to deal with Drake and Apoo one way or the other. The latter are also not that important characters to win over one of the final antagonists of the series anyway
Oh you just coping cus reality goin hit your cpo wank very hard :suresure:

ON PANEL hits, are you autistically assuming the fights stopped inbetween? Do you think Luffy and Kaido are twiddling their thumbs until they get screentime in their offscreened 30 minute fight previously and their fight now?
How many on panel (successful i.e. bustng through defense) hits did it take to put down most characters?
Luffy was an inbetweener, even in base
Now his base physical strength MATCHES hybrid Kaido equally, given equal haki.
What are you even talking about. Hurting Kat wasn't an issue, it was getting hits on him the complete opposite of King.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
I wonder what King's race has to do with Zoro beating King... :sus:
Seems irrelevant based on the info we have but the chapter might shine more light onto it.
Enma turns into Kokuto when you play the right song to it? :crazwhat:
Apoo+Drake vs CP0? Expected but wasnt my first choice, wanted Brook to take them on.
Either way, I'll take it. Killer, Jinbe, Franky, Chopper, Nami, Usopp are all free to do something more...

Status
Not open for further replies.