Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zkk deffo dead this fight looks like a high diff for zoro so he won't beat king in 5 minutes like you zorotards said. He beating him like how luffy beat katakuri. He'll be fucking done for the day after king fight add in the 2x rooftop damage? Oh yea this is a wrap for zoro. #Zkkisdead

Remember the 10 min drawback of gear4? Yet nobody will call gear 4 a nerf :seriously:

And here you are complaining about a 5 sec drawback from a magic sword
:ihaha::risitavirus::
Chapter 1032 - Oden's beloved sword
Zoro is in pain - enma is draining Zoro enery

955 - Enma
Enma is draining Zoro hacky (I dont see Zoro in pain)

A normal swrodsman (kinemon: but I would not accept that swor...) (so Kinemon that tank adcoc from Kaido) would be a mere husk right now :hapnoel:. None of the scabban tried to even used Enma in over 20years - all of this guy are above YC3 Jack.

Now tell me that this isnt a constant drawback - G4 is a momentary drawback - Enma is always a drawback clown :risitavirus:

Its a war on 2 Yonkos, for nobody to die at all is completely ridiculous and insane. It really downplays the threats of the almighty 4 emperors of the sea if their own crews can't even kill anyone. Big Mom killed more of her own family and allies than anyone else! Pedro killed himself instead of them killing him too!

It really feels like a childrens series more now than ever before, the stakes felt far more serious pre TS and a much darker, grittier tone. How the hell did that happen with where the story is now and that the series was more adventurous, less serious, less fleshed out and such back then?

We're dealing with much bigger, more important and serious targets, themes, storylines and such now, things have really escalated but it feels so regressive that Oda keeps refusing to kill off characters, to commit to his choices. Hyogoro's death moment was gonna be so poignant, but he had to cheat it at the last second for a miracle moment.

Pre TS we had a few people cheating death but it was never as bad fas this as far as I remember? It really bothered me back then but now I'm starting to feel apathy come in as characters keep cheating death and refusing to stay dead. At least Oda is not wasting his characters unlike other authors in that regard by killing them off too soon (although I feel Monet was massively wasted potential ironically but shes a one-off case and still far better than what MHA just did and has been doing for a while now too).

I know Oda really likes to make deaths impactful and important, to not make them too numerous and thus downplay the weight of them, to not saturate them but he's going too far in the opposite direction and making a mockey of deaths and characters now.

If he's actually killed off Sabo though ironically, I will absolutely loathe him for that and most likely will drop the series permanently too.

Like with Yasuie, he had the chance for another poignant death moment with Hyogoro and then with Kanjuro/Orochi/Kiku/Kinemon but he keeps making a mockery of death and it just really pisses me off. This does not feel the same series that treated death with such seriousness in the past.
Brook and his crew, Brook's speech of death not being an apology. Nami losing Belle-mere, Zoro and Kuina, Luffy and Ace, the list goes on ofc.

There are moments of greatness like Sanjis past with Sora but it feels very minimal compared to how much superior Pre TS was in that regard imo.
hmm agreee
lets see how it ends then:zosleepy:

Lol. Keep on glorifying your Zoro boi for taking steroids. He is no different from Hody Jone who rely on steroids to fight. lol

Candies are Sanjitards because candies are with Sanji during TS?
So what do we call Zorotards? Monkeys, Baboons or Gorillas? lol
Vet level
Haki >∞> daddy save me otherwise VerGOD breaks both my legs :milaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

i’ll keep convincing myself that he is saving something at the end of this arc , I can’t imagine that he will ruin a series loved by millions with these silly mistakes, it is not like he was in a complicated situation and needed an exit or something, he could just make things normal , i will keep convincing myself until the end of this battle
Yeah that's what I'm really hoping for too. It might just be mega copium but Oda is a troll, he loves to subvert expectations, to make us let our guards down especially when he made us think Ace would be saved and get to live on....
:nicagesmile::lusalty::emohiyo::perocry:

Exactly. This situation is not complicated at all! If we're easily coming up with solutions and alternatives, than why he, the professional writer with DECADES of experience and the most extreme success as a comic/manga author in the world do far better than this? He's either baiting us or something is really wrong with him unfortunately. He really needs a massive break unfortunately but he keeps dragging out the story with such stupid decisions and extreme oversaturation of new characters too.

I really hope we're right, please surprise us Oda, you still have your moments of greatness including in this arc and recently, don't fuck it up Oda!:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@Manos. AsuraZoro see what I told you :josad:

so the backlash is normal
So you applied what we told about fragile Katakuri to the toughest in the world King? :doffytroll:
Katakuri can shove his Mogura into King’s ass to sodomize him:cheers:
He can certainly try, sad news tho that he cant scratch King at all. Did you ever expect King to be tougher than even Kaido, Gintoki-chin? :crazwhat:
if after this chapter, they gona keep Enma special hacky, they are reading two pieces.

This is what enma is doing to Zoro arm. This candy,condoms clown cant even read what a picture is showing.
Do you see how enma is draining Zoro hacky in chapter 1032.
That happen also when Zoro used Enma for the first time chapter 955:

This fuking clown, cant really read this manga right?

So from chapter 955 to chapter 1032 Zoro used his onw hacky wich was constantly drained by Enma.
Chapter 1032 is showing exactly what happen to Zoro the first time he used Enma - (which was describe in detail) but this time we see also Zoro in pain.
So Zoro so call PU is not only draining Zoro enery but causing pain. What a great PU right clowns :ihaha::risitavirus:
They have been reading two piece for a while now and how Zoro's fight is developing, they will continue to read Two Piece because there is no way they can believe how impressive Zoro's opponent is. :kobeha:
Katakuri should still be able to dodge most if not all King has to offer. He is fast, but his attacks are still linear and have little surface area. Perfect condition to just shape shift around it. Though King will be tough to take down due to his durability. They are not far apart, being both right hand men.
Tell me one attack from Katakuri that will bother King? :yasu:

King vs Katakuri is Boundman vs Kata 2.0
King landing no hits while Kata ragdolls him until King loses or run away.

Simple as that, there's no attack too fast for kata from King! None
Already his best attack speed are against zoro whose CoO and Reaction suck
If Zoro reaction sucks how come he can dodge Queen's laser fine, and close up.

Yet King's Imperial Marten attack made Zoro barely dodge, and that is from way far out you can barely see Zoro

And Katakuri has to constantly spam awakening and haki to be impressive, King barely even use Haki but Katakuri constantly spams it and awakening, which is really taxing and unsustainable. Bad match up to King who regenerates like nothing.

G

Gorosei Informer

hmm agreee
lets see how it ends then:zosleepy:
Cheers!

:cheers:

Maybe it really will end well hopefully and it will make up for all of this by the end? The destination will make the journey worth it?

:neesama:

Tbh, I really feel this song fits for Toki and Oden and even the intended tone of this arc tbh:

My end began
Now seven years ago
You left me for the eastern war
Why did you have to go?

Time is moving ever forward
I can't imagine where you've been
Past is forged with each decision
I can't conceive the things you've seen

All those nights spent wondering
Would I see you once again?
All those days of longing
To be with you again