Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I disagree with the assessment of BMP. IMO, they are just as cruel/destructive as other crews. We saw Smoothie squeeze the life out of people in the wedding ceremony, entire islands destroyed for sweets etc.

And regarding King, Queen - all the shit they did were in a closed off country from where no news goes out. And we were only told that Jack loves destruction and its fairly reasonable that his bounty alone is inflated. I wouldn't apply those to King and Queen.

Luffy absolutely bullshitted his way to beating Katakuri though, I agree with that. I also agree that every fight is a very high to extreme diff matchup, just that Marco and King are portrayed like equals to each other with Katakuri being ever so slightly behind imo.

King is litteraly named the Wildfire, Queen is nicknamed the Plague, and Jack The Drought.

Jack's henchmen said Jack razes countries to the ground when he attacks.

And I would apply those to King and Queen, Queen develops viruses ffs.

While we saw the BMP attack random islands for food, they seemed to be attacked islands near totland and those were done by fodder.

Heck the Government doesnt even know what Cracker looks like so its fair to assume they rarely see him in action and so its even fairer to assume that Kat who is stronger than him probably rarely shows up for the government/Marines to see.

When you know your fav is weak but you use cope arguments like superior speed and meme CoO but then claim that a character that is far stronger, much faster, actually has CoO, is immensely more durable and resilient is on par with a living statue because bounty and a power system logic from 20 years ago. :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

The thing is, Katakuri definitely looked good with his feats when he pummeled Luffy's strongest mode. I think everyone here agrees that they initially thought Bound Man was physically powerful as hell? But the issue is, the moment Kaido no sold Bound Man's attacks like nothing and one shot him like a fodder, that's the moment when Katakuri's AP looked like absolute dogshit in front of actual top tiers.
That's why people came to the conclusion that YC1 gets low diffed by top tiers like Kaido - because the guy who defeated Katakuri got treated like an absolute fodder. But really? If Law can take a TB or even Kinemon, how it is consistent that Luffy's strongest mode gets one shot instead?

Katakuri's portrayal is still great as hell - that's why I don't believe King beats him mid diff or even high diff, let alone stomps Kata - but due to another inconsistency and possibly feat inflation, his feats massively suffer now. Feat-wise, Marco and King look much stronger than Katakuri now. Can I blame people for putting King above Katakuri? Not really tbh.

I mean, aside from possibly suffocating King, how's Katakuri gonna hurt him when Zoro, the dude who cuts through Kaido's dragon scales, cannot overpower or hurt King's block? That's the thing with feats - and tbh, I kinda expected this kind of narrative the moment King actually shows some impressive stuff.
I can maybe agree with King but with Marco nope, I still think feat wise Katakuri is above Marco but not by a whole lot.

King and Marco would not easily defeat Katakuri and Katakuri would not easily defeat King and Marco, the only people who think that are those that are bias.

Also I'm pretty sure if Katakuri and King had a very long fight, Katakuri would eventually find a way to hurt King. I'm not saying he would win but at the very least he will probably find a way to hurt him, also I'm not wrong on those who heavily downplays Katakuri because of bias and the same can be said with King or Marco.

Yeah no, if the attacks didn't two shots Akainu who didn't try to defend himself.
How can it 1 shot King who defends himself with his wings?
Eh, how strong do you think is Akainu? He seemed pretty tough tbh.
Also, significantly hurting Akainu with two moves is definitely one of the most impressive feats. WB's attack potency is off the charts. I thought Kaido might demonstrate similar stuff but aside from Hakai, there isn't that much imo.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
yeap, I think there is something special about his wing, I mean they can tank an attack that shredded Kaido
I think his pteranodon wings are normal, tough as rest of his body or perhaps tougher a bit.
I was thinking about his base form wings, they are the ones that Zoro wondered about if they are used to fly...
Maybe they absorb damage and feathers fall out as he takes damage? :sus:
This reminds me of Danzo's eyes closing as he keeps dying... Two mysteries - wings and fire.
King has by far the most mysterious abilities so far. Looking forward to see what they actually are.

Neither Zoro attack significantly harm Kaido. Stop this BS.
In Two Piece, Zoro's attack isnt one of only two who harmed Kaido the most in the whole world, ever? :crazwhat:

It doesn't explain it like that. The Grandmaster took a huge rooftop clash and even blocked Hakai. Now he has been fighting for a few minutes and his stamina is already rather low it appears. His stamina never recovered probably bro.
It was said that the drug recovers everything for a certain period of time... he came back with no scatches at all... please stop headcanoning, PLEASE. It's ok to admit that king deserves his 1.39 billion bounty. And Oda gave King and Queen bigger bounties than Katakuri because they are actually more dangerous than him. It's confirmed their dinosaur durability is insane now

Mmm take someone like current Kid for example. I would say that Kid would struggle with Cracker initially but his awakening breaks through the biscuits quite easily.

Compare that to Boundman, who is a solely CQC based fighter, don't you agree that Boundman is at a bigger disadvantage against Cracker than Kid?
Again not really
In that case scenario it would just mean kid would have more ap than g4 not that luffy has an unfair disadvantage because he has punch stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.