Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King Kong gun was shown much stronger than Doffys ultimate. A normal kong gun is about as strong as a tobi roppos ultimate attack.
Lol. It still amazes me how much most of you underrate Gear 4.

Luffy KOing someone at the same time, doesn't mean they're equal (nor where they fighting the same opponent).

Lmfao. It’s so ez to understand. Zoro fan boys never imagined that someone can just block Zoro’s attacks thus negating his AP advantage.
Let me ask you this.

If Shanks stabs Zoro in the chest, Zoro dies.

If Shanks stabs Zoro's chest again, but Zoro crosses his arm over his chest, would that make even a lick of difference? Shanks will cleave his arms just like the chest.

Similarly, Kaido "blocking" Tatsumaki with any other part of his body won't do much because they're just made of scales, as well. Meanwhile King's wings are more durable than rest of his body.

W/o using CoA for defense, King's wings are def more durable than Kaido's scales.

- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"

I've seen people complaining about the fact that Zoro is calling Luffy his best friend and is not mentioning Kuina at all. We don't have the full context of it so I may interpret it wrong but actually I think some people miss the point of this line.
Zoro's words are an answer to King question if he's going try to become a "king". To me, it totally coincides with zoro's promise to luffy in baratie arc : "I will never loose again until I become the WSS". I think the debt zoro is talking about here is the one of not loosing a single fight/duel anymore on his path to become the strongest, not that he will become the WSS. Why, will you tell me ? Because he won't be the WSS after defeating King, it's just an obstacle on his way. He needs to master Enma and become a conqueror if he wants to defeat King, that's what he's talking about here, not being the WSS, hence the fact he is not mentioning Kuina.
What do you guys think ?

You know what's fascinating is that each YC1 is shown to have some sort of specialization.

Kata - FS

king - his body which could also be due to CoA specialization.

If this trend continues then both Ben and Shiryu will have specialization too.

Maybe Ben has specialization in CoO or CoC

And, shiryu could have specializations in all three 😏
EVERYONE has some sort of specialization. There is no evidence tying King's abilities to Haki. King is a Lunarian. Queen is a cyborg. WW has mastered CP0.

If zolo put all of his haki in enma I wonder what the results will be? But if he does that he will have the power to finally hurt King, I think that's what oda is aiming for, this is zoro power up him mastering enma to such a high degree this is zolo haki bloom incoming but I wonder about sanji haki bloom I really hope he gets it coo

Let me ask you this.

If Shanks stabs Zoro in the chest, Zoro dies.

If Shanks stabs Zoro's chest again, but Zoro crosses his arm over his chest, would that make even a lick of difference? Shanks will cleave his arms just like the chest.

Similarly, Kaido "blocking" Tatsumaki with any other part of his body won't do much because they're just made of scales, as well. Meanwhile King's wings are more durable than rest of his body.

W/o using CoA for defense, King's wings are def more durable than Kaido's scales.
Yes.
If Zoro puts hardening on his arm than of course it makes a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.