Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
EOS will be funny as hell

Sanji fighting Greenbull and Zoro fighting Kizaru

Zoro fans:
"Wow Kizaru is so much above Greenbull dammn, i can't even compare both, maybe Greenbull is comparable to Doflamingo"

:kobeha:
I'm sure Greenbull will actually have hype, showings and portrayal to be a lot closer to Kizaru than Queen has towards King.

Because at this point, it's practically "Queen stands next to King... so he can do anything King can do. Yey"

- King: "Are you really going to try to become a 'king'?
- Zoro: "Of course ... I have a debt to honor to my captain and my best friend !!!"

I've seen people complaining about the fact that Zoro is calling Luffy his best friend and is not mentioning Kuina at all. We don't have the full context of it so I may interpret it wrong but actually I think some people miss the point of this line.
Zoro's words are an answer to King question if he's going try to become a "king". To me, it totally coincides with zoro's promise to luffy in baratie arc : "I will never loose again until I become the WSS". I think the debt zoro is talking about here is the one of not loosing a single fight/duel anymore on his path to become the strongest, not that he will become the WSS. Why, will you tell me ? Because he won't be the WSS after defeating King, it's just an obstacle on his way. He needs to master Enma and become a conqueror if he wants to defeat King, that's what he's talking about here, not being the WSS, hence the fact he is not mentioning Kuina.
What do you guys think ?
Yeah I think it's Kuina.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
EVERYONE has some sort of specialization. There is no evidence tying King's abilities to Haki. King is a Lunarian. Queen is a cyborg. WW has mastered CP0.
Do you really think king doesn't have what it takes to tie up haki with underlying benefits he has for being Lunarian?

Also, we don't know why Lunarian had such bodies? Yes there is no direct evidence as of now linking CoA with it but we are at a stage in OP where haki is coming up everywhere

You got it. Haki makes a difference when it comes to blocking.

Do we have proof that King used CoA? No. But even if you want to assume that, then it only means King's wings with CoA > Tatsumaki AP > Kaido's uncoated scales from Kuri and Rooftop > Boundman AP.
King could totally be using haki but we’d have no idea since he’s black.

Do you really think king doesn't have what it takes to tie up haki with underlying benefits he has for being Lunarian?

Also, we don't know why Lunarian had such bodies? Yes there is no direct evidence as of now linking CoA with it but we are at a stage in OP where haki is coming up everywhere
People tried to do the same for BM. Tried to explain her hardness as Haki. I don't think it's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.