General Tennis thread

who is GOAT??

• Total voters
Only 5 games and the match is already on fire, the way they are hitting the ball :steef:
Post automatically merged:

Good match in the first and second set with a disappointing final in the third :josad:

Last edited:
1 set each one, i knew it!
Federer need to take the third set or things will get ugly :blobevil:

I'm looking forward for Medvedev too, the boy has been playing insane in the last weeks, making the final in Montreal and taking the title in Cincinnati (he defeated Djokovic in that tournament).
And the boy is in the semifinal.
Post automatically merged:

Well, is over for Federer...see you in Australia ~

Last edited:
Medvedev was so close to make the biggest comeback but at the end Nadal was too much, what a champion; the russian has a big future, he just need to chill a little.

Next year will have a lot of drama in the battle for the GS and the gold medal, Nadal has a big chance to pass Federer but i can see the swiss will still try to get one more and let's not forget my boy Djokovic who is also a big contender.

Now let's focus in the battle for the no.1, i think Nadal will end as World no.1 since he literally has nothing to defend till the end of the year unlike Djokovic x')

H

Homelander

Djokovic might surpass nadal and fed. He is stilyounger than both of them.

Federer is at 38 now he is true GOAT raising tennis to another level. At 38 he plays like 27 year old player you gotta give credit to him.