Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I think Marco's AP is greatly slept on I'd rather wait to find out the "secret" that makes King so durable. If it's something relates to the flames on his back then I'd argue Marco can do something against it with his phoenix flames.
Pretty much this. If for instance all you have to so to defeat King is snuff out the flames on his back than I’d actually start scaling King as the weakest Yc1.

But right now he looks like the strongest.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
King hits way harder than Boundman lol.

A recap of Zoro's offence/physical strength feats:
  • Casually deflecting Kaido's Demolition Gusts
  • Pushing back an Admiral while heavily nerfed with a nameless Ittoryu slash
  • Dicing a mountain sized golem like butter with nameless slashes
  • Cutting through Dragon Kaido's scales with Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki
  • Bisecting one of Onigashima's Horns with Hiryuu Kaen, and placing the fear of God in two Emperors
  • Momentarily blocking Hakai

Zoro's physical strength and offense were well beyond what we knew High tiers to be capable of, and King is constantly overpowered that same Zoro (even directly overpowering his signature attacks) at every turn.

Zoro could easily Deflect Kaido's Demolition Gust with one sword, but a 3 sword Guard couldn't stop King's nameless Wind Scythes.

Zoro could momentarily block Hakai but was instantly sent flying when he tried to clash Ul Tora Gari against King's Imperial Archer.

Hybrid King's combination of speed/mobility, offence and defence make him an unstoppable Juggernaut.

This is without even considering his recovery/resilience granted by being an Ancient Zoan.

And my God if he's Awakened or is capable of coating his attacks in Haoshoku. At that point not even 1010 Luffy will get the benefit of the doubt over him.

Again, unless you want to ignore the Rooftop feats, I have no idea how the other High Tiers are supposed to compare to King.

He's superior to not only Kaido, but also Zoro at both of their strongest stats.

I'm not going to call King a Top Tier (I'll wait until after Wano ends to revamp my tier list), but my "High Tier" does not have room for a character as strong as King.
@Tyki_Mikk, @MarineHQ62, @LANJI CUCKSMOKE.

Zoro unlocked Haoshoku (coating?) in his fight against King, instead of focusing on fire cutting. This makes me somewhat sceptical that the secret to defeat King is something so trivial.
Yeah fire cutting wont even stop King anyway from creating more fire, fire cutting might be relevant in this fight when Zoro gets his power up but it wont be simply fire cutting the solution for King

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Chapter 997 Zoro literally admits he didnt do that. The earthquake is due to Kaido lifting the island off

Those lines indicate shouting or emphasis, Oda uses them all the time not just on CoC effect. It is foreshadowing to Zoro's CoC reveal but not actual application like regular CoC. Unless you want to tell me Bart also has CoC:
- Zoro denies causing the earthquake, not using CoC.
- Brook has seen Luffy use CoC before. He wouldn't randomnly call something else as CoC since he knows how that pressure feels.
- Those lines are different, look at the similarities between the Luffy scene in Marineford and Zoro's scene here - two young supernovas using their CoC to shout out their objective in the two wars of the series.

Ohh if so that's a great theory
My theory states that King can only adapt as long as his flames are alight. This likely means Zoro is the only one in the alliance who can put him down since he can perform Homurasaki and has what it takes to keep up with King. The other fire-cutting technique user, Kin, obviously is way weaker than King, and anybody else in the alliance trying to throw hands with King is gonna get the Marco and Cook treatment. :cheers:

This is why I said Mini-Doomsday, because if he can adapt literally like Doomsday, King is easily Top 1 in the verse. And if he can adapt like The Fury, King will solo HST, lmao. :myman:

Sky splitting is irrelevant feat only cock suckers appreciate.
Sky Splitting Big Meme couldn't even make it to Kaidos top 5 list.
Try harder crackheadkun
its a portrayal feat
it shows you belong in a certain class of pirates
I wouldnt downplay it
theres a reason the every single pirate that has done it seems to be on the level of an emperor or higher.

Sanji's arc: Get an arranged marriage. Get ass beat by brothers.Get heartbroken be a 16 year old. And bake a cake for the enemy.

Zoro's arc: Kill a magistrate. Sleep with Hiyori. Tame one of the strongest swords. Scar Kaido. Unlock CoC. Fight a God... ZKK.
:whitepress::seriously:

Sanji's arc isn't even over yet, he just had an emotional struggle about wether or not luffy would want him to give up his humanity an morals

And way to go ignoring all the development he had

Heck in wano he was straight up revealed to be partially a god

King hits way harder than Boundman lol.

A recap of Zoro's offence/physical strength feats:
  • Casually deflecting Kaido's Demolition Gusts
  • Pushing back an Admiral while heavily nerfed with a nameless Ittoryu slash
  • Dicing a mountain sized golem like butter with nameless slashes
  • Cutting through Dragon Kaido's scales with Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki
  • Bisecting one of Onigashima's Horns with Hiryuu Kaen, and placing the fear of God in two Emperors
  • Momentarily blocking Hakai

Zoro's physical strength and offense were well beyond what we knew High tiers to be capable of, and King is constantly overpowered that same Zoro (even directly overpowering his signature attacks) at every turn.

Zoro could easily Deflect Kaido's Demolition Gust with one sword, but a 3 sword Guard couldn't stop King's nameless Wind Scythes.

Zoro could momentarily block Hakai but was instantly sent flying when he tried to clash Ul Tora Gari against King's Imperial Archer.

Hybrid King's combination of speed/mobility, offence and defence make him an unstoppable Juggernaut.

This is without even considering his recovery/resilience granted by being an Ancient Zoan.

And my God if he's Awakened or is capable of coating his attacks in Haoshoku. At that point not even 1010 Luffy will get the benefit of the doubt over him.

Again, unless you want to ignore the Rooftop feats, I have no idea how the other High Tiers are supposed to compare to King.

He's superior to not only Kaido, but also Zoro at both of their strongest stats.

I'm not going to call King a Top Tier (I'll wait until after Wano ends to revamp my tier list), but my "High Tier" does not have room for a character as strong as King.
Are you trying to prove that comparing feats is a waste of time or that Kaido has the strongest one piece character as his underling

Yet he dodged the Pound Cannon.

Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki (when used against Kaido) has a radius od several hundred metres; there's no indication that it's something you can dodge.
The Tatsumaki against King looked small af tbh. If Katakuri is a long distance away he can use his flowing Mochi to distance himself asap, if he's close he can simply interrupt Zoro while he's performing the attack.

Thunder Bagua is a linear strike and even with FS, Luffy can't dodge it.

Superior speed can surpass Future Sight.
True but the main thing that Katakuri has over Luffy in terms of dodging is Shape-shifting which makes dodging much easier. I think Kat dodges TB without being tagged at all tbh.

Power inflation says otherwise
It really doesn't. Luffy's performance always heavily depends on the match-up disadvantage he's faces with. Kaido is a terrible match-up just like how I think Katakuri is a worse match-up for Zoro than King is.

Status
Not open for further replies.