Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I think both will be in Kingdom's top 5 military minds eos (along with SHK, Prime Gouhoumei, Gokei, Karin and Koshou/Rinshoujou)

—————————

Ya know, Mouten is extremely underrated.

Mougou called him the most talented man the Mou family has ever produced (he said this straight to Moubu’s face lol)

Shouheikun said that he could not grasp Mouten’s true potential

Banyou stated he was Qin 6 level when he was only a 5000 MC (bias but still)

And Ousen was drooling over Mouten, and it actually takes a lot for Ousen to want you in his army lol.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

—————————

Ya know, Mouten is extremely underrated.

Mougou called him the most talented man the Mou family has ever produced (he said this straight to Moubu’s face lol)

Shouheikun said that he could not grasp Mouten’s true potential

Banyou stated he was Qin 6 level when he was only a 5000 MC (bias but still)

And Ousen was drooling over Mouten, and it actually takes a lot for Ousen to want you in his army lol.
:nicagesmile: Can't believe I forgot Ousen lol.

1. Riboku. 2. Ousen. 3. Mouten. 4. Rinshoujou. 5. Gouhoumei then imo as top 5 Kingdom military minds EOS.

About Mouten, yeah he's very capable. I like to think that strategical generals like Riboku/Rinshoujou/Gokei waged war the same way 3000/4000/5000 man commander Mouten did.

Historically, Mouten didn't have as many achievements against enemy states as Ouhon/Shin did. Hara will 100% insert him into historical battles, like the Han and Zhao invasions for example

Considering how Mouten also was defeated by Shouheikun and Kouen during Shin's first attempted invasion of Chu, I 100% expect Mouten to be one of the stars of the Chu arc, alongside Moubu, Shin, Ousen, Shouheikun and Kouen.

Mouten will likely take Shouheikun's place after the unification of China too imo.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Riboku, Ousen, Mouten, Shouheikun, Gouhoumei/Rinshoujou/Karin/Gokei/Koshou.

:moonwalk: Didn't miss anyone this time.
I’ll allow it, even though you didn’t mention

Also, I understand why he’s not included in most IQ discussions, because he lacks traditional military knowledge,

But I would argue that Duke Hyou, in his own unique way, can defeat anyone you’ve mentioned lol.

Renpa is actually fighting for Chu confirmed. @TheKnightOfTheSea @Owl Ki I’m telling you guys, get ready for my Renpa prediction to come to pass. Hara is putting all of the pieces into place lol.
What is your prediction about Renpa, Lee?

Don't forget Kouyoku, and being a large state Hara is gonna add a lot of fictional only generals unrelated to history like Karin :crazwhat:
Huh, Karin is 100% fictional and never appeared in history?
Thought she is gonna be another guy in real life turned into female character like Yotanwa..

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
What is your prediction about Renpa, Lee?

Huh, Karin is 100% fictional and never appeared in history?
Thought she is gonna be another guy in real life turned into female character like Yotanwa..
The only Chu generals that existed historically are Kouen(Xiang Yan) Kanmei(Han Ming) and Rinbukun(Lord Linwu).

And Renpa(Lian Po) of course.

I started reading Kingdom recently and completed it in 6-7 weeks. The pacing was great, but the Zhao invasion arc, where Yotanwa fought against Zhao's army and mountain tribe was dragged a lot. I don't know how weekly readers would have felt during that time.
I felt the same way. That was a difficult stretch of Chapters to read through, and Heki's incompetence really rubbed me wrongly.
Killing the Quanrong King wasn't even enough since it was a Cheap shot and in a 1-1, he had no chance.

And this is coming from a Heki-fan.

Last edited: