Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I wonder what kind of upgrade will Zoro need to defeat Shillew, or is it gonna be a straight up fight till the end
It should be a high level or adv CoO but a different one than FS.

Shillew can turn invisible making it impossible for his opponents to see him. The only way Zoro will be able to beat him is with a powerful CoO able to completely sense and follow Shillew while he is invisible.

"Don't focus", what kinda excuse is this?

If anything, that reminds me, Kizaru could only hurt Marco the moment Marco "don't focus" and distracted. He was distracted after seeing Whitebeard's bad health.
And even with Marco distracted, Kizaru still needed Onigumo's help just to hurt Marco.

Or just like Aokiji needed Jozu to "don't focus" to finally gain upper hand. Or Akainu needed Whitebeard to "don't focus" and coughing to finally land a hit.

Don't use "don't focus", it only makes Admirals look more shitty than they actually are.

P.s.
King and Queen "don't focus" too against Marco. They several times seen ignoring Marco and focused on Grandpa Hyou, Chopper, Sanji instead.
Because admirals and Garp don’t focus on Marco, they focus on something else literall.
Because kizaru is literally all over placed in war. First he fight, then blast other, kick luffy, then shoot laser someone, move shoot laser at Marco. Kizaru is literally all over the place. From going A to B to C to D.

When Kuzan is about to kill luffy, Marco sneak attack him. That it. No fight scene

Akainu vs Marco when Akainu is focusing on,luffy and want to kill him.

Reread marineford.

Thst is my last post.
You can beleive your king wank as you want.

Luffy only needed one asspull, and it wasn’t as bad as zoro’s acoc awakening.
1st off Luffy literally received so many power ups out the ass this arc that I'm surprised he didn't explode for the overcompensation of him severly lacking in power before the rooftop.

2nd of all Zoro only received 1 power up throughout the whole timeskip arc and it happened in this chapter. Enma was always a nerf for him and he only now realizing how to truly wield Enma.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oh yeah? Show me these gazillion posts where I say Zoro is USING Oden's haki via enma....

And what the fuck does that have to do with shit talking about asspulls and powerups?
You literally implied that in every single one of those posts lol. Stop acting disingenuous now.

It has everything to do with shit talking about asspulls and powerups. Every fandom does it even you yourself do it. But yeah, act like it's always the big bad Zoro fans who are at fault even though y'all supposed "neutrals" spent three years screaming that Zoro won't even see Kaido only to look like utter clowns at the end of it.

Luffy and Zoro both learned a different way to apply their own haki and that's pretty much the only powerup they got in Wano, compared to Luffy learning that putting pressure on his legs makes his body go into overdrive in a way that none of his previous stretching in all his life had triggered and Zoro manifesting 2 extra sets of aura limbs their current improvements are easier to understand (at least for me), people might be shocked at how much it boosts them but as far as the origin of their new strength is concerned it's nowhere near as crazy since this time it's also a skill that others can use.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Luffy only needed one asspull, and it wasn’t as bad as zoro’s acoc awakening.
Oh yeah? Luffy fan talking about plot now?

Merienda? Brulee being there for him to escape? Katakuri acting like a fucking idiot and allowing Luffy to turn the fight into a training session? Even right now when Luffy can magically communicate telepathically?

Every fight has asspulls in them, the worst of the lot is Luffy's.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kizaru with:
- Marco losing focus
- Onigumo's help
- cheap shot from behind
Still can't hurt him as bad as non Hybrid King did.

That makes me think:

Akainu never actually confirmed that "the unknown force he worried about" is the samurai. Maybe he actually worried about King, and saved Kizaru's ass there from early death. @AkainuTheGrimReaper
I won't as far as to say that Kizaru would've died from King but if what you saying is true and Akainu was indeed talking about King I have two clowns that told me Bekcmann >>> cuz moon comment in sbs, vivre or some shit.

You literally implied that in every single one of those posts lol. Stop acting disingenuous now.

It has everything to do with shit talking about asspulls and powerups. Every fandom does it even you yourself do it. But yeah, act like it's always the big bad Zoro fans who are at fault even though y'all supposed "neutrals" spent three years screaming that Zoro won't even see Kaido only to look like utter clowns at the end of it.
No, my argument was always about Swords absorbing haki in order to become Black Blades. Never about Zoro using Oden's haki while fighting.

And yes, all fans shit talk about asspulls and powerups. And I am going to call people on their bullshit who asks other fandoms not to shit talk, when they've been doing it for months on end to other fandoms.

Now it's Zoro's turn, and yall have to take it like you dished it out. Or you can cry about it. To each his own.

1st off Luffy literally received so many power ups out the ass this arc that I'm surprised he didn't explode for the overcompensation of him severly lacking in power before the rooftop.

2nd of all Zoro only received 1 power up throughout the whole timeskip arc and it happened in this chapter. Enma was always a nerf for him and he only now realizing how to truly wield Enma.
Enma was not a nerf to him in the rooftop, it’s only a nerf now with king when he’s losing control of it. Enma literally helped him cut kaido, if you reread the rooftop fight, zoro can’t even cut kaido and he said he needed to use more of enma. Enma also emanated when he used ashura and was given a panel, so maybe it forcibly used zoro’s coc.

And again his acoc asspull is way worse than any of luffy’s powerups this arc. Luffy trained for his ryuo, and his acoc awakening is more logical than a guy who 20 chapters ago didn’t even knew he can use coc.

Status
Not open for further replies.