General & Others Zoro and Sanji, Wings of Pirate King

I think its clear to most people that Zoro and Sanji are clearly indicated to be Luffy’s number 2 and number 3.

Where it gets weird is when one is trying to powerscale through metaphorical titles, especially when I don’t think it even works that way. I am not a bird expert but I would think that saying a bird need equally strong wings to fly is the same as saying a human needs equally strong legs to walk and run.

it should be clear whose number 2 and number 3.

I think its clear to most people that Zoro and Sanji are clearly indicated to be Luffy’s number 2 and number 3.

Where it gets weird is when one is trying to powerscale through metaphorical titles, especially when I don’t think it even works that way. I am not a bird expert but I would think that saying a bird need equally strong wings to fly is the same as saying a human needs equally strong legs to walk and run.

it should be clear whose number 2 and number 3.
Interestingly, this article explains that birds do have dominant wings:

https://www.discovermagazine.com/pl...eft-handed-birds-help-their-flocks-fly-better

So, I guess you are spot on in inferring that assuming wings have to be equal is baseless. Especially when Zoro is not neg diffed by a guy who neg diffed Lanji twice. :madmonk: