Questions & Mysteries What "Kingly ambitions" do AdmiraLs have?

So? Sengoku had COC even as an admiral. These made up scenarios and technicalities of yours doesn't change that.

The very fact an admiral had COC shows that other admirals can have as well.
I said that the admirals we have now (Green Bull, Fuschia Tiger, and Yellow Monkey) don't have it. Akainu also doesn't have it. Kuzan is essentially guaranteed not to have it. So saying that they have kingly ambition is not true. If they are revealed then that means that they do, simple as that, but it has not been revealed as of now.

I never said that being an admiral in general, past or present, is mutually exclusive to CoC. That is your error in reading.

Last edited:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I said that the admirals we have now (Green Bull, Fuschia Tiger, and Yellow Monkey) don't have it. Akainu also doesn't have it. Kuzan is essentially guaranteed not to have it. So saying that they have kingly ambition is not true. If they are revealed then that means that they do, simple as that, but it has not been revealed as of now.

I never said that being an admiral in general, past or present, is mutually exclusive to CoC. That is your error in reading.
More gymnastics.

I said Sengoku having COC proves that other admirals can have it. You tried to counter this by saying Sengoku is no longer an admiral or was a fleet admiral, despite Sengoku having COC when he was an admiral.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
And all this is a veiled attempt to prove Sanji will get it, lmfao. Get some proof, then we will talk again.
Lol it’s your third time, sanji is high on your mind. I couldn’t care less about Sanji here.

If you want we can talk about Sanji too and his chance to have COC.

We were talking about Law and admirals so cut me some slack about Sanji.

Your entire essay is based on assumptions,
As if 90% of what we are doing here weren’t based on assumptions, portrayal, comparisons etc. If we were 100% of everything we wouldn’t have that much to discuss no ?

More gymnastics.

I said Sengoku having COC proves that other admirals can have it. You tried to counter this by saying Sengoku is no longer an admiral or was a fleet admiral, despite Sengoku having COC when he was an admiral.
Yes, he was a fleet admiral... this means he is set apart from mere admirals. It doesn't matter that he wasn't there at some point, and isn't there now, what matters is that he got there. So we can understand that there was a greater ambition. That is what is present in CoC users.

I set Akainu apart as well if you didn't notice hy putting him out of the parentheses and phrasing his name differently. I could see him having it, but apparently he doesn't. If you wanna just argue for its own sake then find someone else. Because you can't quote me saying something I didn't.

CoC users need not been born of a royal bloodline , but can have kingly ambitions.The greatest of ambitons, the strive to reach the Top. Indeed, many of the people who have been shown to possess CoC share a royal position or epithet or attained some highly status, which indicates their dominating role

Sengoku was the fleet admiral until two years ago and was one of the strongest and most renowned Marines during the era of Roger

So there is the reason why AKAINU can be a CoC user

Sorry yonkucks

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Yes, he was a fleet admiral... this means he is set apart from mere admirals. It doesn't matter that he wasn't there at some point, and isn't there now, what matters is that he got there. So we can understand that there was a greater ambition. That is what is present in CoC users.

I set Akainu apart as well if you didn't notice hy putting him out of the parentheses and phrasing his name differently. I could see him having it, but apparently he doesn't. If you wanna just argue for its own sake then find someone else. Because you can't quote me saying something I didn't.
You don't know if Akainu has it or not. Sengoku had COC even he was an admiral. If Akainu has it, that means he had COC all those years he was an admiral. Even Fujitora showed ambition and went against his C.O. to achieve it. Aokiji was an admiral and fought a deathmatch to become the Fleet Admiral. You barely know anything about Green Bull at that.

Once again, you trying to make up extra criteria like Sengoku being an exception and no longer an admiral doesn't work.

You don't know if Akainu has it or not.
and what did I say

I set Akainu apart as well if you didn't notice hy putting him out of the parentheses and phrasing his name differently. I could see him having it, but apparently he doesn't.
You aren't paying attention
...?
He was an Admiral, what a dumb reply lol
Luffy doesn't have the ambition to be a pirate, but the king of pirates. Zoro's ambition isn't being a swordsman, but the strongest swordsman. Being a fleet admiral sets Sengoku apart. Unless Green Bull, Fuschia Tiger, or yellow monkey show it, there's no point to argue. Find me when they do lol

I think he will likely take on Greenbull because he is disrepectful over women in a way that makes him diametrically opposed to Sanji :sanmoji:

That's a lot of juice content.

Also the food parallel.
What about Yamato?

She respects food and is a woman

Kizaru is goofy, fast and agile, that's like, the perfect opponent for sanji, bonus points for him because he is from North blue
Post automatically merged:

Logia awakenings should be powerful enough

The only one I can see getting it is akainu because of his "absolute justice" ideology, and was shown to despise the 5 elders for following the orders of the CDs