Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
another Sanji vs Queen chapter, another week of "Is queen defeated yet?" posts
Chapter title: Who’s Who vs Jimbei -> Who’s Who gets one shot at the end by brutal new technique -> half the fandom denies Who’s Who is down until the narrator says it.

Chapter title: Queen vs Sanji -> Queen gets one shot at the end by brutal new technique -> half the fandom denies Queen is down until the narrator says it.

Like I swear to God I’m having like massive dejá vu right now. Even the way you guys are wording you’re denial posts is exactly the same.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Katakuri beats him easier than King or Marco would. Any of the Vinsmokes abilities is useless against Katakuri.
Marco doesn't have the AP to put down Queen TBH.

Neither does Katakuri for that matter.

Both of them would be battles of attrition where it comes down to who can outlast the other.

Queen, Katakuri and Marco are all in the same tier.

Generically, I'd place Marco as the strongest there, and maybe Queen as the weakest.

But it depends on what Queen shows this fight. If he's impressive enough, I'll place him above Katakuri.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- Queen can use all the attacks of the Germa 66 members, even Sanji's invisibility.
- Sanji uses a combination of "Strength + Great Speed + Exoskeleton + Color of Armament Haki to create a powerful fire attack.
- Then Sanji chains a series of attacks and ends with one called "Beef Burst".
- The chapter ends with Sanji attacking Queen with this attack.

at least 3 guaranteed double spreads :cheers::steef::stealthblack:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It's utter stupidity to compare Hm with G4.

Basic attack of G4 sent doffy fly miles away while KkG destroyed parts of the island. It's df aittbutes imbued with Luffy's armament which sanji showed for the first time in this chapter for Demon wind

All HM did is blew queen some distance away.

HM was at best G3 level.
I think it's a fair comparison to most Snakeman attacks, which you could actually argue might be relative to Gear 3 in terms of overall power. But Boundman, yeah. I find that much harder to believe. I do think Sanji's current AP is at least Kong Gun level if he's putting Queen down (and down for good) with it.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Marco doesn't have the AP to put down Queen TBH.

Neither does Katakuri for that matter.

Both of them would be battles of attrition where it comes down to who can outlast the other.

Queen, Katakuri and Marco are all in the same tier.

Generically, I'd place Marco as the strongest there, and maybe Queen as the weakest.

But it depends on what Queen shows this fight. If he's impressive enough, I'll place him above Katakuri.
Kata > Queen even if Queen is shitting gold next chap

Chapter title: Who’s Who vs Jimbei -> Who’s Who gets one shot at the end by brutal new technique -> half the fandom denies Who’s Who is down until the narrator says it.

Chapter title: Queen vs Sanji -> Queen gets one shot at the end by brutal new technique -> half the fandom denies Queen is down until the narrator says it.

Like I swear to God I’m having like massive dejá vu right now. Even the way you guys are wording you’re denial posts is exactly the same.
So in a weird twist of things, I’m convinced that Queen is defeated not by the spoilers but by the reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.