Rate this chapter!

• Total voters
Damn! How many gigachads this manga will have? Must be over 9,000! Qin's entrance and his fighting style are tops! :steef:

Love that look at what the other human fighters are doing now. :myman:

This fight's choreography is already so good, I hope it continues like this. Hades seems to have stronger attacks, but Poseidon's quicker. Qin may well be the most balanced of the human fighters seen so far.

Haven't read the chapter yet but I read an interesting theory post on reddit

Qin's weapon circle's kanji was translated. It has 5 forms being: Armor, Spear, Halberd, Sword, and Crossbow. These weapons are the ones the previous 3 dynasties before him implemented/brought into warfare. 1st Dynasty brought armor, then 2nd brought spears and halberds, then 3rd brought crossbows and swords. So Qin's circle represents how the king before him set his foundation and inheritance

The 5 weapons are also tied to the 5 chinese elements of: Earth, Wind, Fire, Metal and Water. The Armor is said to tied to wind, which is why Qin's breathing triggered a wind barrier and let him blow away Hades into a wall. We'll have to wait and see for future chapters for the rest.

So just reminding, Qin's armor is just one form outta 5, and that wind barrier + blow back is 1 element outta 5. Could be later on he gets his original outfit back and just uses those weapons with another element, or that he maybe gets that added to something we don't know.

Also, since Qin is using 5 inherited weapons that the 3 dynasties before him implemented, it is most likely that his 6th weapon/ability/ or final form will be tied to his own accomplishments and dynasty, the Qin dynasty. That's all folks :)

Also what spin off do you think would be the most interesting?
Titanomachy, Buddha, and Labors are the most interesting, imo. :kata:

Also, if that reddit post is correct, Qin is using the Wu Xing interestingly. :shocking:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Great chapter.

In real life, Qin Shi Huang died after overdosing on mercury that was supposed to heal him. Hermes name in Roman mythology is Mercury.

Is there a possibility that Hermes may have poisoned Qin? If he did, I would imagine that it would lead to one of these two scenarios:

1. It hurts Qin and helps Hades win.

2. It doesn't effect Qin at all.

If I remember correctly, there are some famous emperors who built up a resistance to poison by taking small doses their entire lives.

Seems like Kojiro and Soji are watching together now, and it seems like Odin's confrontation with Beelzebub has been resolved. Wonder what happened.

Seems like Hades is basically a slower, stronger Poseidon. Hope we see more unique stuff from both Hades and Qin as the match goes on.

Great chapter.

:zorothink:

In real life, Qin Shi Huang died after overdosing on mercury that was supposed to heal him. Hermes name in Roman mythology is Mercury.

Is there a possibility that Hermes may have poisoned Qin? If he did, I would imagine that it would lead to one of these two scenarios:

1. It hurts Qin and helps Hades win.

2. It doesn't effect Qin at all.

If I remember correctly, there are some famous emperors who built up a resistance to poison by taking small doses their entire lives.

Seems like Kojiro and Soji are watching together now, and it seems like Odin's confrontation with Beelzebub has been resolved. Wonder what happened.

Seems like Hades is basically a slower, stronger Poseidon. Hope we see more unique stuff from both Hades and Qin as the match goes on.

that,s a good theory!
and qin shi huang according to history is obsessed with immortality and attempt to get elixir of immortality
in the end the mercury that poisoned him to death .... Foreshadowing much that Hades will win ???
"even the Great Emperor Of China cannot defeat Death"
but the entrance of ei sei is so Fucking Badass :cheers::steef:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I just finished the chapter. This is peak fiction. Both Qin and Hades are two certified GOATS. Qin's entrance is the best entrance thus far. This man is wyldin since he debuted. Hades is amazing as well. Every page in this chapter was pure hype. This is deffo gonna be the best fight.

Hades getting mad hype. Truly the scariest God. Hope we see soon why. Qin Shi got literal emperors to serve as his carpet.
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

that,s a good theory!
and qin shi huang according to history is obsessed with immortality and attempt to get elixir of immortality
in the end the mercury that poisoned him to death .... Foreshadowing much that Hades will win ???
"even the Great Emperor Of China cannot defeat Death"
but the entrance of ei sei is so Fucking Badass :cheers::steef:
Qin Shi is gonna win.

Rhea

Cattitude
The real terror wasn't from his weapon, but from what if he could summon the dead.

I really hope not to revive dead contestants like Adam, Lubu, Hercules, Raiden and have them fight Qin lol

It would be more interesting if Hades opened the gates of the Netherworld and made the arena became The Underworld and put Qin in trouble to nerf his Heavelny Defense.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The real terror wasn't from his weapon, but from what if he could summon the dead.

I really hope not to revive dead contestants like Adam, Lubu, Hercules, Raiden and have them fight Qin lol

It would be more interesting if Hades opened the gates of the Netherworld and made the arena became The Underworld and put Qin in trouble to nerf his Heavelny Defense.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So some things I've been wondering about. It's the same thing actually, just 3 scenarios.

It's about the drink that Hermes poured to Qin Shi.
> First scenario
It's just simple honey mead, like Hermes says

> Second, it's poison, duh. And Hermes here is smiling because such a simple trick worked and Ares is actually reacting to Hermes and not Qin Shi
However, Qin Shi, probably developed immunity against it so it won't bother him.

> Third, Hermes gave Qin some buff.
We know Hermes wants to mess around with the Gods and stir up stuff, and betray them, like he did previously with Adamas and Poseidon
As well as that interesting anime original scene of him and Bu chan meeting up

Could point to the fact that he's working with the humans, and leaking info, like who the Gods will send next that Bu chan seems to receive, and could have maybe buffed Qin Shi.

So some things I've been wondering about. It's the same thing actually, just 3 scenarios.

It's about the drink that Hermes poured to Qin Shi.
> First scenario
It's just simple honey mead, like Hermes says

> Second, it's poison, duh. And Hermes here is smiling because such a simple trick worked and Ares is actually reacting to Hermes and not Qin Shi
However, Qin Shi, probably developed immunity against it so it won't bother him.

> Third, Hermes gave Qin some buff.
We know Hermes wants to mess around with the Gods and stir up stuff, and betray them, like he did previously with Adamas and Poseidon
As well as that interesting anime original scene of him and Bu chan meeting up

Could point to the fact that he's working with the humans, and leaking info, like who the Gods will send next that Bu chan seems to receive, and could have maybe buffed Qin Shi.
IRL spoilers:

Reportedly, Qin Shi died from Chinese alchemical elixir poisoning due to ingesting mercury pills, made by his alchemists and court physicians, believing it to be an elixir of immortality. A possible contributing factor was illness due to the stress of running the empire.

:crazwhat:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
IRL spoilers:

Reportedly, Qin Shi died from Chinese alchemical elixir poisoning due to ingesting mercury pills, made by his alchemists and court physicians, believing it to be an elixir of immortality. A possible contributing factor was illness due to the stress of running the empire.

:crazwhat:
Yeah I was aware of that lol. It's possible that Hermes did in fact poison him. However, I'd hazard a guess and say that Qin developed immunity to it now, and succeeded now, like Mithridates who did it as well, from whom the practice called mithridatism was derived.