Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Sanji will realize Queen was the one who atacked Otome so he will use the raid suit again, perhaps the raid suit will fuse with his body. He needs all he has to beat queen, it would be shameful for Queen to lose against raidsuitless Sanji
First, the RS was destroyed.
Second, the reason Sanji destroyed him was because he didn't wanted to turn more like his siblings, since he started having memory lapses and thought he attacked the girl. Why would he use the RS all of a sudden, just because he didn't attack the girl? Well he for sure will do it next time then if he uses the RS - which is destroyed aynways.

The weirdest thing is, Pirate Warriors 4 has Kinemon using fire techniques and thus producing fire somehow but it also gave Kaido ice attacks which he is yet to showcase, yet his daughter has ironically, from her DF ofc.

But it's whether to accept that as "canon" ofc, whether its just "creative liberties" that were chosen for the game and we're not meant to take as canon?
Kinemon can produce flames have you forgotten?
kitsunebi-ryu allows Kinemon to cut using fire causing flames or to cut fire and extinguish flames
Kinemon the secret lunarian :finally:

Fucking bullshit wasted 2 days making memes ready for coc unlock all for color of armorshit Haki that fodders use straight out of time skip

Bye losers enjoy this shit manga

Tag me when Sanji unlock something useful

Did I mention I was leaving

Bye
This right here is why you don't let your own headcanon dictate your enjoyment of a piece of media XD. This shit is beyond hilarious hahahahahah

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think most likely its done. Sanji getting pissed over a woman and attacking Queen seems like a fitting end.
Post automatically merged:

Yamato was called the Oni Princess
She doesnt have CoC because she is called oni princess.

There are many prince in one piece and how many have you seen with CoC?

It's more related to will power than being royal

W

Wonderful World

So, Queen can use the abilities of the Vinsmoke siblings? Interesting...

Sanji uses a combination of "strength + great speed + exoskeleton + Color of Armament" to create a powerful fire attack

I'm curious as to how this looks. DJ attacks are pretty distinct, so if the flames are hotter, does that mean we're finally getting bright yellow or white flames?

Poor Queen. He gets no play from the ladies, so he resorts to incel behavior to lash out. I still love him, though, lol.

The geisha has this look that makes me feel sorry for her, especially if it turns out Sanji DID hit her. Her running onto the battlefield is questionable behavior, but if she cares about her pet to that extent, then it can be understandable, I suppose. I won't be surprised if she ends up being the catalyst to another power-up for Sanji if Queen targets her in front of him. I'm sure by the end of the raid, Sanji will end up making a meal for Chuji, and the geisha will end up falling for him.

Raizo vs. Fuku is still ongoing.:cantseeme:

If Sanji defeats Queen next chapter, will we finally get some juicy MADs lore? :pepehands:

I need it!

The last chapter was hype despite the Kozaburo picture, so maybe this one will be pretty decent once we get some pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.