Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t care about your writing academic logics Lol

I’n the type of guy who LOVES asspulls cause they are so much more entertaining than your gradual logical power ups

so a huge turn.. Evil Sanji vs Zoro >>>>>>>>>> than any writing logic you put in front of me
Hhhhh

I want to be entertained
I don’t care about your “critically this chapter is well written” opinion hhhh

Maybe like Rayleigh or Fujitora.
Anyone can have such range

FS = only conwye
Starting to think Queen's portrayal of "over the billions" mark may be accurate

He seems to be on a higher level than another YC2 like Smoothie

Maybe only Jozu could be on similar lvl to Queen
Jozu who was Doffy's stool ?
Queen cooks him

Smoothie hasn't even gone all out or done much. She's is stated as very powerful fighter.
All we know she's above Cracker who's above Jack & Perospero

Go read fairy tail my guy, you’re in the wrong fandom. For a weekly manga, the series is about as cohesive as it realistically can be. I don’t give a damn about your little criticisms. One piece is far from perfect and it’s certainly not above criticism but if your ideas ever got implemented into the story, I’m certain 99% of readers would drop it. Your ideas and logic turn the series into something it never has been and never will be. Holy shit, once again, thank all the gods you’re not writing it. It’s funny how you guys will sit here and call oda a shit writer like you guys can do so much better. You go write a weekly best selling manga that’s been in serialization for over 20 years and then come back and tell me how shit of a writer oda is
Nah
Fairy tail has childish like atmosphere
I prefer bleach
:steef:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Anyone can have such range

FS = only conwye

Jozu who was Doffy's stool ?
Queen cooks him

Smoothie hasn't even gone all out or done much. She's is stated as very powerful fighter.
All we know she's above Cracker who's above Jack & Perospero
Smoothie is the most useless YC. She failed to catch SHs, didn't do anything in WCI and failed to protect the ship from Marco.

Even Jack got better portrayal.

Queen will destroy smoothie just like how king will wreck kata

Status
Not open for further replies.