Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem with that sanji being in control is we know queen had lots of potential yet somehow used to spam lasers until this chapter instead of using all germa powers + awakening to push sanji further.

It's like queen under performed for god knows why
It doesn't matter because Sanji could dodge all of that. His CoO was just too good.

Oda could have made a black flame diable jambe

blue flame diable jambe

star shaped diable jambe like against judge looks like oda forgot about that. But no we get a diable jambe with 4 little lightning sparks……………………………………….

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Problem with sanji being in control is we know queen had lots of potential yet somehow used to spam lasers until this chapter instead of using all germa powers + awakening to push sanji further.

It's like queen under performed for god knows why
In 1 v 1, always bet on Queen nerfing himself. He did it twice against Sanji :kobeha:

So no COC as expected.

Oda would have made Queen who knows COC, to say that but he didn't say anything here. And that girl would have fallen unconscious.
It's just coa + his demon jambe effects.

Next arc maybe sanji fans but Sanji did well !

Anyway it was a funny fight, if Queen is out (which i have trouble to see), he will be truly missed ... :josad:
hopefully he is out. chances are he is given the broken arm display.

The only thing which makes me feel that this fight isn't over is that we haven't seen awakening from Queen.

But if queen gets awakened then sanji need more PU to overcome and he already got around 5....

And, if doesn't awaken and queen goes down like this then that would be utterly disappointing.
Nobody is awakened except Kaido

The sooner fans accept this, the better

We can wish for more but that 15 min time limit, The power ups
Oda can't let the battle drag more + this volume is ending

if this is over then my prediction of big mom vs sanji and kaido vs zoro is happenig
how can people push this when literally the crux of this fight was Sanji's decision to destroy his power up because he'd rather go without the extra power of the raid suit than compromise his values and hit a woman

Sanji and Zoro got their big moment in onigashima. Now they're going to go away for a while so that Oda can resolve the rest of the conflicts. What will probably happen is something like this. Big Mom will use awakening to turn a bunch of the fallen beast pirates into homies, Zoro's time limit will kick in after king is defeated, sanji will need to protect zoro once again while battling off the homies.

Nobody is awakened except Kaido

The sooner fans accept this, the better

We can wish for more but that 15 min time limit, The power ups
Oda can't let the battle drag more + this volume is ending
The more I think about next chapter the harder I am coping with King going down...I better see a fucking beatdown and not a one-shot if that's the case because he literally has tanked everything thrown at him

The only thing which makes me feel that this fight isn't over is that we haven't seen awakening from Queen.

But if queen gets awakened then sanji need more PU to overcome and he already got around 5....

And, if doesn't awaken and queen goes down like this then that would be utterly disappointing.
What are the 5 pu he got? From what I recall it was an exo skeleton and maybe some regen. Not known fs yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.