Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you’re either a straw hat or you’re not. There is no in between.

Is this “active/non active” definition something Oda has mentioned or is this something you‘ve made up?

Everybody you’ve listed are just traveling companions, no more prominent than Coby or Johnny & Yosaku.
There is a difference between a traveling companions and an active crewmate.

Granted I can give you the compagnion, you can call Law, Momo and the others "travelling compagnion" if you want, but Carrot and Pedro were actual crewmates, they took part to the action of the crew on the ship. This is not something you can debate.

Carrot and Pedro were not just "travelling compagnion" but something more. And this something is called crewmate by logic.

I don't even know why we are debatting that point. This is nonsence.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So why exactly are you ignoring my points about her passion about the outside world and that Oda made her say she wants to leave with Luffy despite meeting with Momo and knowing his importance? Please address my whole post.

Also no, both flashbacks highlight her desire to leave more than her love of Wano. The Ace part showed her declaring her dream since childhood to go on adventures like Oden did. No matter how close you think it is to Tama's, that doesn't matter since its part of Yamato's story so who cares. The Samurai flashback showed her amazement in reading Oden's journal for the first time to further cement the dream. She tells the samurai she wants to go out to sea and free Wano. No mention of her undying love for Wano or staying to be its stationary protector. She said she wants to be a samurai and guess what, Oden is also a samurai that got to travel the seas.

I hope you don't cherry pick the samurai part again in this post. Address the points you ignored last time too.
Good luck, dizzy’s favorite play is to ignore absolutely anything that doesn’t feed his delusions (which appears to be anything that’s not a cartoon rabbit) and hiding after getting called out for it :jay-yeah:

Granted I can give you the compagnion, you can call Law, Momo and the others "travelling compagnion" if you want, but Carrot and Pedro were actual crewmates, they took part to the action of the crew on the ship. This is not something you can debate.

Carrot and Pedro were not just "travelling compagnion" but something more. And this something is called crewmate by logic.

You don't get to decide whose a Crewmate and whose not, especially when that runs counter to what Oda says... never had he introduced Carrot or Pedro as a Strawhat crewmember... get it through your thick ass skull. What you are spouting is false non-canon bullshit.
Admit that your logic is faulty.

Good luck, dizzy’s favorite play is to ignore absolutely anything that doesn’t feed his delusions (which appears to be anything that’s not a cartoon rabbit) and hiding after getting called out for it :jay-yeah:
I hope not. Would suck if the only two Carrot people here can't have a proper discussion. I'm still gonna hold out that he explains what I asked for since C4N is stuck in WCI.

You don't get to decide whose a Crewmate and whose not, especially when that runs counter to what Oda says... never had he introduced Carrot or Pedro as a Strawhat crewmember... get it through your thick ass skull. What you are spouting is false non-canon bullshit.
Admit that your logic is faulty.
Nobody is talking about strawhat crewmember but temporary crewmate, stop with the nonsence.
You don't get to redifine the definition of a crewmate. By definition Carrot and Pedro were crewmate. Period.

Nobody is talking about strawhat crewmember but temporary crewmate, stop with the nonsence.
You don't get to redifine the definition of a crewmate. By definition Carrot and Pedro were crewmate. Period.
No they aren't. You god damn troll. They have never been anything close to being actual strawhats. Pedro wanted to pay his debts back etc and Carrot wanted an adventure, nowhere does that say Temporary. Stop cappin like an idiot.

No they aren't. You god damn troll. They have never been anything close to being actual strawhats. Pedro wanted to pay his debts back etc and Carrot wanted an adventure, nowhere does that say Temporary. Stop cappin like an idiot.
Have a bit of respect for others and maybe you will be able to understand their point.

Yes, they WERE. Be angry if you want to be it won't change this fact.

You’re right, this is all nonsense. Especially your “active/not active” crew member headcannon like wtf makes Pedro and Carrot any more ”active” than Vivi or Law when the latter 2 have done and been through far more with the SHs? :kaidowhat:

Last edited:
You’re right, this is all nonsense. Especially your “active/not active” crew member headcannon like wtf makes Pedro and Carrot any more special than Vivi or Law? :kaidowhat:
Dude.. it's time to wake up! They WERE more special than Vivi or Law at least in that domain.

Just to remind you. With Pedro and Carrot, this is the FIRST time that non strawhat characters are being depicted on a post on the sunny.. and not just a little.. like I said.. on more than 40+ panel.

I understand that you are trying your haaaaaaaaardest to diminish that information like a good Yamato fan.. but.. at one moment, you will need to accept what happened and what Oda created with those two protagonists.

Have a bit of respect for others and maybe you will be able to understand their point.

Yes, they WERE. Be angry if you want to be it won't change this fact.
No they weren't. Are you really this fucking dumb? I'm not angry, but I'm certainly not the fool who thinks those two characters were temp strawhats... must be a special sort of retard to think that.
I'm not going to respect one such as yourself, there's no need too because there isn't anything there to respect.

Dude.. it's time to wake up! They WERE more special than Vivi or Law at least in that domain.

Just to remind you. With Pedro and Carrot, this is the FIRST time that non strawhat characters are being depicted on a post on the sunny.. and not just a little.. like I said.. on more than 40+ panel.

I understand that you are trying your haaaaaaaaardest to diminish that information like a good Yamato fan.. but.. at one moment, you will need to accept what happened and what Oda created with those two protagonists.
Dude, get over yourself. You should take your own advice and wake up. Carrot is an irrelevant background character and no amount of your mental gymnastics is gonna change that.

No they weren't. Are you really this fucking dumb? I'm not angry, but I'm certainly not the fool who thinks those two characters were temp strawhats... must be a special sort of retard to think that.
I'm not going to respect one such as yourself, there's no need too because there isn't anything there to respect.
You know, you won't make your point by being toxic boy..

Listen to this very C.A.R.E.F.U.L.L.Y okay?

Nobody, and I mean that, litterally nada, ZERO, n.o.b.o.d.y .. is saying that Carrot and Pedro were temp strawhats.

What I'm sayin is temporary C.R.E.W.M.A.T.E, there is a difference. okay ? You good ?

Let me rephrase that:

A crew mate is like Jinbe on the ship going to marineford, it's someone who ACTS for the CREW. It's.. well.. a crewmate.. by shear definition. I don't see how this is so difficult to understand.. but damn.. I'm not riding with the sharpests here..

Please, for the love of Usopp.. Try to understand and stop putting word I don't say, in my mouth.

Jeesh..
Post automatically merged:

Dude, get over yourself. You should take your own advice and wake up. Carrot is an irrelevant background character and no amount of your mental gymnastics is gonna change that.
:okay:

You know, you won't make your point by being toxic boy..

Listen to this very C.A.R.E.F.U.L.L.Y okay?

Nobody, and I mean that, litterally nada, ZERO, n.o.b.o.d.y .. is saying that Carrot and Pedro were temp strawhats.

What I'm sayin is temporary C.R.E.W.M.A.T.E, there is a difference. okay ? You good ?

Let me rephrase that:

A crew mate is like Jinbe on the ship going to marineford, it's someone who ACTS for the CREW. It's.. well.. a crewmate.. by shear definition. I don't see how this is so difficult to understand.. but damn.. I'm not riding with the sharpests here..

Please, for the love of Usopp.. Try to understand and stop putting word I don't say, in my mouth.

Jeesh..
Post automatically merged:

:okay:
Get it through your fucking head. Stop making up a narrative to fit your twisted delusions.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
And they ask me where is the toxicity .. lol
No we don’t, what we ask you is a series of questions about showing any sort of evidence for your outlandish, farcical ideas about Carrot’s viability as a future crew mate, and you routinely fail to answer with anything but flustered and faux-superior gibberish, case in fuckin’ point 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.