Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato has more things to be a nakama than pudding in my opinion. Yeah, they are daughters of a yonko, but yamato is better character than pudding, they also had different desires and wishes.

Pudding : No wishes. No ambition. No background. No connection with luffy. Luffy dind´t defeat Linlin who was bad with her.
Yamato : Wish. Background with Ace and connection with luffy. Ambition of being outsided of wano and open it to the world. Luffy will defeat kaido who was bad with her.

I think that Yamato has more "wind of being a nakama" than others "arc characters" like Rebecca or pudding. (Rebecca even had more options than carrot. She had a sad past).

C4N said that the "sad past of carrot" is in the present... but this is wrong. All nakamas had a sad past before they met luffy. And then is luffy who helps them. In carrot story. Luffy didn´t helped carrot in zou, it was chopper and company, and luffy didn´t defeated perospero, was nekomamushi... So in my opinion, rebecca and vivi were better for being a nakama than carrot, this is my reason why I don´t feel that carrot is a strong candidate...

Nah only Carrot stands out. Oda CLEARLY has specific plans laid out for her, and her alone.
It’s really funny that he accused “the toxicity of that forum” while IIRC AP is way less toxic. Imagine joining, and less than a week accusing people there as one of sources of hate for Carrot, now that’s toxic. Yet he said he wants to end the toxicity there only for him to be banned, which means he’s the one toxic & he’s the one being ended. The conversation is still there too.
@CarrotForNakama if your arguments won't win us over, why do you think claiming you know better will? If we already don't believe your arguments, then why would we believe you on that? Just accept that people can have opinions that contradict yours. No one here has said anything about trashing Oda if Yamato doesn't join. We wouldn't get more toxic if Carrot joined instead, we would get shamed and lose credibility. If you want to discuss things fine, but don't pretend to be on some evangelical mission to end toxicity when you're the one stirring it up by talking down to everyone who disagrees with you. If you want to know how to be respected by the people you argue with, ask @Shift .
I am aware that I am so "Heavy" with this statement but... all carrot theories depends If pedro is death... and maybe is alive... Carrot is not a better candidate because "yamato fans are toxic"... yamato is better because has better background...

Why yamato has a better position ? Because Oden is dead

Last edited:
So anyone who doesn't believe Carrot is an active crewmate argues in bad faith.

Whether you're not too bright or is putting on an act, only official members are active crewmates. There's no inbetween. Carrot is not one of the SHs and no amount of delusion can separate being an official crew member to being an active crew member. There's no difference.

Are Momo, Kinemon and Law this new "active crewmate?"
See.. this is the proof that your are acting in bad faith.

A crewmate is someone who is active in the crew. Nothing less, nothing more.

This is a fact. Carrot WAS an active crewmate. Wether you like it or not. So I ask you again:

WHY the heck are you ignoring 40+ panel of Carrot being a look out ?

Why are you refusing the story?

----

You have a terrible god complex. But you are no body. You are not better than the rest. And we are not better than you. Stop being the victim and using that to attack.
I'm no victim. Who are you to tell people that kind of thing ?

---

It’s really funny that he accused “the toxicity of that forum” while IIRC AP is way less toxic. Imagine joining, and less than a week accusing people there as one of sources of hate for Carrot, now that’s toxic. Yet he said he wants to end the toxicity there only for him to be banned, which means he’s the one toxic & he’s the one being ended. The conversation is still there too.

Again, I wasn't banned from Arlong park for being toxic. Keeping the lye won't get you anywhere. I was banned from Arlong park for replying to a personn insulting me and calling out the toxicity of the forum.

Arlong Park is strict; they don't tolerate any BS of any kind. Just be civil and obey the rules...that's it. And C4N got banned within 1 to 2 weeks for toxic debating habits. Getting banned that quickly from AP for toxicity in ONE debate shows that C4N isn't a good debater.

Now we here at WG is designed to more lenient. We gave a good tolerance for BS and you wont get banned just for being annoying. With that said, if you still stand out as one of the more toxic members, or even get banned from this forum of all places, you are truly the worst of the worst lol. And C4N is standing out.

It's true only in theory. In reality, Yamato fan can be toxic there without consequences. I've seen it. Again, I was not ban from Arlong park for Toxicity but for replying to a guy insulting me and calling out the bs of the forum.

See.. this is the proof that your are acting in bad faith.

A crewmate is someone who is active in the crew. Nothing less, nothing more.

This is a fact. Carrot WAS an active crewmate. Wether you like it or not. So I ask you again:

WHY the heck are you ignoring 40+ panel of Carrot being a look out ?

Why are you refusing the story?

----

I'm no victim. Who are you to tell people that kind of thing ?

---

Again, I wasn't banned from Arlong park for being toxic. Keeping the lye won't get you anywhere. I was banned from Arlong park for replying to a personn insulting me and calling out the toxicity of the forum.

It's true only in theory. In reality, Yamato fan can be toxic there without consequences. I've seen it. Again, I was not ban from Arlong park for Toxicity but for replying to a guy insulting me and calling out the bs of the forum.
But you were getting all mad at someone for calling you "Billy boy". That's not exactly the height of toxicity you were dealing with at Arlong Park.

Denying the fact that you were banned because you were toxic where you accused AP forum to be toxic, won’t get you anywhere. The first time you came, your comment was “Carrot is joining. Yamato joining is reaching” then on the next or so comments you accused AP forum as one of the sources of hate against Carrot, and when you were asked the evidence of the hate for Carrot you keep twisting words. You were the one who incited the hate & toxicity, and when being countered (banned eventually) you played the victim card like you always do (for the record search what “playing victim” means for your better english comprehension). No need to give prove, the conversation is still there and everybody here can open that forum and read it. You can deny whatever you want and cope however you want, they won’t get you anywhere. Stay pressed and triggered.

But you were getting all mad at someone for calling you "Billy boy". That's not exactly the height of toxicity you were dealing with at Arlong Park.
No you heard that wrong. I got ban because "I" responded to a person literally insulting me by "billy boy" or something like that. Sadly I can't access the thread anymore but I think it still there.
Post automatically merged:

Denying the fact that you were banned because you were toxic where you accused AP forum to be toxic, won’t get you anywhere. The first time you came, your comment was “Carrot is joining. Yamato joining is reaching” then on the next or so comments you accused AP forum as one of the sources of hate against Carrot, and when you were asked the evidence of the hate for Carrot you keep twisting words. You were the one who incited the hate & toxicity, and when being countered (banned eventually) you played the victim card like you always do (for the record search what “playing victim” means for your better english comprehension). No need to give prove, the conversation is still there and everybody here can open that forum and read it. You can deny whatever you want and cope however you want, they won’t get you anywhere. Stay pressed and triggered.
And I stand by it. Carrot is joining and saying that Yamato is joining is reaching. Sadly saying that even got me a warn from Shift saying that this was too harsh to say. The thing is, this is the truth and I got banned for keeping saying exactly that.

Secondly, I didn't accused the arlong park forum at first, the only thing I did he saying that "I heard that this forum was toxic against Carrot".. For a moment, I came back on that at it wasn't really the case.. then.. the real color of the forum shined.. people started to do like here.. bashing Carrot, bashing the fan of Carrot.. until finally one literrally insulted me and that without consequence (I know it because I created a second account to see if the guy was still there)

There IS a problem of toxicity and bias against Carrot fan on this forum (and this one too) this is a fact. Not something you can debate.

Saying that I am the one who incited toxicity because I kept saying that Yamato was a reach is like saying that woman are responsible for their abuse.. It's backward. You are switching the blame here.

Exactly, the conversation are still there and you won't find any toxicity on my part. Lying won't get you anywhere.

Last edited:
Your post ignores a significant part of her character though. You never once mentioned guardian, protector, or anything of the sort. Even though her most character defining moment to date is highlighting her role in exactly that.

It's fine recognising her desire to adventure. That's valid. But what people often forget, (or rather intentionally ignore), are her other desires that are just as, if not even more important.
Because those things have nothing to do with what she wants to do after freeing Wano. Kaido brought up her df and she quickly dismissed him trying to keep her in Wano to be some guardian. She's made it clear since introduction that her main desire is to live on the seas as free as Oden did.

Both of her flashbacks highlight her wanting to go on adventures along with showing her excitement about the outside world. She was starry-eyed talking about the new gen pirates with Ace and she was the same when looking through Oden's journal. Even after bonding with momo and having her "most character defining moment to date" in the present, she declared right to Kaido's face that she wants to leave with Luffy. The same Yamato that knows how important his future role is more than us the readers do still said this. What's your explanation for all of this if her main desire is to protect Wano after Kaido is gone? Don't say she'll give up wanting to go on adventures for the greater good since she's literally wanted this since she was 8 and Oda shown this as a good thing through Ace and the samurai encouraging her. Also Oda goes out of his way to value a person's passion over any duty, responsibility or whatever that chains them from it.

Not to mention that Wano throws the guardian deity title around for anyone actively protecting the land:

Kaido, Luffy, and the scabbards have all been referred to as guardian deities. Its simply just a title for anyone protecting the land and its not something locked to certain characters only. I would also argue she's fulfilling her guardian quota now since she's freeing Wano from its tyranny as we speak. Unless you want to say that her devil fruit chains her fate to Wano, which makes no sense for how Oda writes these things.

Secondly, I didn't accused the arlong park forum at first, the only thing I did he saying that "I heard that this forum was toxic against Carrot".. For a moment, I came back on that at it wasn't really the case.. then.. the real color of the forum shined.. people started to do like here.. bashing Carrot, bashing the fan of Carrot.. until finally one literrally insulted me and that without consequence (I know it because I created a second account to see if the guy was still there)

There IS a problem of toxicity and bias against Carrot fan on this forum (and this one too) this is a fact. Not something you can debate.

Saying that I am the one who incited toxicity because I kept saying that Yamato was a reach is like saying that woman are responsible for their abuse.. It's backward. You are switching the blame here.

Exactly, the conversation are still there and you won't find any toxicity on my part. Lying won't get you anywhere.
Then care to elaborate who is this? Especially the part where I emphasized in blue.

You were clearly inciting war & toxicity. So when you do it, it’s not toxic but when anybody else does it, it’s toxic? Ridiculous. Do you even understand what does Billy Boy mean?

Then care to elaborate who is this? Especially the part where I emphasized in blue.

You were clearly inciting war & toxicity. So when you do it, it’s not toxic but when anybody else does it, it’s toxic? Ridiculous. Do you even understand what does Billy Boy mean?
Wut ? Were are you seeing that i'm inciting war in that post ?

I said one thing: The carrot fanbase won't take toxicity anymore, we are fighting back. This is not inciting war, it's a warning that we.. as Carrot fan, won't take more toxicity. And the warning is still valid. Keep the toxicity, and you will have surprises. We are keeping screens.

As you can see, there is no toxicity in this post and I stand by everything I said.

Wut ? Were are you seeing that i'm inciting war in that post ?

I said one thing: The carrot fanbase won't take toxicity anymore, we are fighting back. This is not inciting war, it's a warning that we.. as Carrot fan, won't take more toxicity. And the warning is still valid. Keep the toxicity, and you will have surprises. We are keeping screens.

As you can see, there is no toxicity in this post and I stand by everything I said.
the more you deny being toxic the more obvious that you are, indeed, toxic. There is a clear phrase of “I’m here because I’ve heard of this forum as MANY of sources of hate towards Carrot”. Accusing a forum as one of sources of hate towards Carrot on the second post, that’s toxic. Everybody can check the link I post below as your first comment, and people can read on the next pages.

http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=54818&page=485

And nobody was insulting you either. They were only saying that you were trolling at best. You were the one who got easily insulted & triggered. At least I’m not as denial as you are regarding toxicity

Look Carrot for nakama, just go to reddit i'm sure there are people there who'll agree with you

But saying that we're hating or toxic for saying carrot is not likely to be joining because she's been in maybe 100 panels in all of wano is just being asinine.
That's not being toxic. Being toxic is laughing at fans for liking a character. Being toxic is bashing a character for no reason. Being toxic is calling furry any person who likes Carrot. Being toxic is giving continuous bad faith argumentations.

You are not being toxic by having a conversation.. you are by being mean.
Post automatically merged:

the more you deny being toxic the more obvious that you are, indeed, toxic. There is a clear phrase of “I’m here because I’ve heard of this forum as MANY of sources of hate towards Carrot”. Accusing a forum as one of sources of hate towards Carrot on the second post, that’s toxic. Everybody can check the link I post below as your first comment, and people can read on the next pages.

http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=54818&page=485

And nobody was insulting you either. They were only saying that you were trolling at best. You were the one who got easily insulted & triggered. At least I’m not as denial as you are regarding toxicity
See.. what you just did is called bad faith. You are twisting the narrative (volontary or not) just for your narrative. I didn't accuse the forum of anything, I said that I HEARD that this forum was toxic.

You really don't know the difference ?

And even tho this was the case, accusing someone of being toxic is not being toxic. You have a really strange mindset.

Last edited:
That's not being toxic. Being toxic is laughing at fans for liking a character. Being toxic is bashing a character for no reason. Being toxic is calling furry any person who likes Carrot. Being toxic is giving continuous bad faith argumentations.

You’re literally saying the same things over and over again and saying your “superior” opinions as if you know more than everyone else. You can’t call it toxic for people to call you out

And yet you say there are no toxic Carrot fans on worstgen. Have you read Dizzy's posts? He does every single one of these nearly every time he posts.

Also, your first post on AP said "Hello there, Carrot is the next Strawhat. Anyone who thinks Yamato is the next strawhat is reaching".

You literally introduced yourself by insulting everyone who disagrees with you instead of making an actual argument. No wonder they thought you were trolling. Billy boy is barely an insult at all. You're overreacting to miniscule slights and downplaying your owm toxicity.

You’re literally saying the same things over and over again and saying your “superior” opinions as if you know more than everyone else. You can’t call it toxic for people to call you out
That's only your opinion. YOU are the one saying that my opinions are "superior".. really, my opinions are quite common

And yet you say there are no toxic Carrot fans on worstgen. Have you read Dizzy's posts? He does every single one of these nearly every time he posts.

Also, your first post on AP said "Hello there, Carrot is the next Strawhat. Anyone who thinks Yamato is the next strawhat is reaching".

You literally introduced yourself by insulting everyone who disagrees with you instead of making an actual argument. No wonder they thought you were trolling. Billy boy is barely an insult at all. You're overreacting to miniscule slights and downplaying your owm toxicity.

1. If you feel insulted when I say that you are reaching, I'm not the problem, you are. There is no toxicity in saying that people are reaching.

2. I don't say that there is no toxic Carrot fan, there sure must be, but they are but a glimps of toxicity in the ocean of the Yamato fan toxicity.

Again, >> I << said "Billy boy" (or something like that) while the other guy was insulting me. I'm too lazy to go search for the actual post but it sure is still there.

Again, no toxicity on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.