Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It will be controversial and many fans isnt gonba like thats for sure. But is it gonna be good for a newcomer. Thats the question.

Like i dont care what they change. Dont change the time and core of the series. Then it can be good.
Its not like I don’t want a good live action. But I don’t like the casting especially Luffy( the only casting I care about). So I am not expecting any good come out of it for me.

Its not like I don’t want a good live action. But I don’t like the casting especially Luffy( the only casting I care about). So I am not expecting any good come out of it for me.
I dont think your opinion will change. Some things arent for some people and it seems like this show isnt for you.

Like book fans didnt liked The Witcher but i liked it even if it has some bad scenes. I liked the chemistry between Yennefer, Geralt and Jaskier. If they capture that chemistry then i am sold for the show.

I dont think your opinion will change. Some things arent for some people and it seems like this show isnt for you.

Like book fans didnt liked The Witcher but i liked it even if it has some bad scenes. I liked the chemistry between Yennefer, Geralt and Jaskier. If they capture that chemistry then i am sold for the show.
I will give it a try but I do have expectations.

Was that really such bad?
I hear lot of people hating the live action of Cowboy Bebop. Was it like Netflix Death note lvl? Or even worse, Dragonball evolution?
I have started the series and its ok so far. Its nowhere near as bad as the Death Note and DB Evolution. It got the tone and atmosphere correctly which is a miracle in itself. The casting is all right but Naoki Kobayashi would have been my my number one pick for Spike and I would have pushed the production back by one year to improve his English.

Stuckmann is right that it downright copies the original too much. I think it would have been smarter to tell stories that happened in the same continuity.

Edit: I did not like Vicious's characterization the most.