What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If King is defeated by Zoro attack does anybody believe he will return with awakening. King is not Queen. He is fighting Zoro that has a much bigger and more important role in Wano. We even got a flashback with King and Kaido. I don't believe anybody was expecting that. I was expecting a flashback with Queen and MADS but we didn't get it.

We have yet to see zoan DF awakening. I'm not including the jailers because they obtained that power because of the medicine they were given. I'm talking about somebody who naturally obtain awakening.

He would be the perfect candidate. The one thing we can get take from the jailers is their awakening kicked in after they were defeated.

Oda did not have to give Zoro ACoC to use against King. There's a reason for that.

An innocent girl who dreams of love and happiness falls in love with the wrong guy, gets sold into prostitution and becomes addicted to drugs. You witness her breaking down physically and mentally until there is nothing left of her.
Meh so its like depression and mental torture thing? I wonder if people really like that. I love to degrade someone to a gross extent in lewd activities, but the kinks are always consensual and they dont involve pain/hurt at all, thus for us its always vanilla. Wonder if there are someone actually likes real non-consensual stuff (instead of being a roleplay).

My wish is that Oda is waiting for every calamity to be down to draw a spread of the three of them waking up in a mindless beast form and have the straw hats and allies team up to take them down. wouldn't be full fledged fightt but at least it'd keep the characters busy. I'd find it pretty anticlimatic for straw hats spent the last part of the battle running around, without any objective.
:pepemotion::pepemotion:

Status
Not open for further replies.