What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
So a gimmick

Fact is his flames are what makes him special cause Zoro wounded him several times already but gimmick saves him
[
Yes, it's a gimmick in the fact that anything can be a gimmick (example: we could call aCoC a gimmick). But like King's gimmick/lunarian traits, aCoC and his traits are not so cheap "gimmicks" that they could be easily exploited.

King is trading one type of defense for another. It's still crazy defense. Not to mention his speed only increases his AP as well.

G

Gorosei Informer

- Ben ??? EHm his bullets?
Benn might have the best haki of the YCs overall. Best CoA at least? May have CoC too? But I doubt it unfortunately.

I can see him using a bunch of different types of bullets, along with Roux (Apparently its Roux not Roo but definitely seems to be a mix of Roulette and Roux the sauce) and Yasopp at least. Explosive, elemental, heat seeking/homing, ricochet, hollow point, "ghost bullets" or whatever else. CoA imbued definitely, like the Kuja Amazons with their arrows. Shanks also uses haki bullets in recent games I believe.

Maybe has a silencer too if needed, but I see that as more of a Yasopp thing? Although Van Auger or CP0 would be most fitting for that.

Benn also has the highest IQ in the East Blue and he seems like the potential strategist and inventor of the crew.

I really hope Oda doesn't waste the RHP and actually shows us why they're so strong despite "just being ordinary humans" and seemingly having no DFs either. What their own fighting styles are like and why they're a Yonko crew.

Yeah it's definitely a jest. It was made by someone after Kaido took down Luffy the 1st time, I remember seeing it come up back then.

But it's already aged badly given how much of a workout Luffy gave Kaido without even touching him. I just hope Oda actually lets him fight him and win this time, so tired of seeing him get beat by Kaido now. Now that Zoro and Sanji are winning their fights, its Luffy's turn to absolutely wreck that bastard!
We're gonna be lucky if we get 2 chapters at this rate

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
Yup, Kaido level defense with no drawbacks makes him near impossible to fight for all non-top-tiers, so he has gotta have a weakness. Speed also does play a role in increasing one's offense as seen with Sanji and Kizaru. There are people who you can't beat with just power like Katakuri, for example.

King doesn't have to worry much about defense in his speed mode; it is too powerful to not use, to be honest:

To give you an idea of how thick the ground underneath Zoro is in this panel:

His defense is levels above Kaido's.:kriwhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

It's really nicely written. Even for those who actively dislike ZKK, they can't say that this isn't best character development for everyone included- much more than something generic like Luffy screaming nakama for 100th time and defeating Kaido.
Exactly! I'm so tired of that shit, its like Naruto with his "Dattebayos" and "I'm gonna be the hokage" or Deku's "you can be a hero too!"

I guess Oda does it for the children reading the series but it's still irritating as fuck ofc.

:mihugh::whitepress:

The Zoro-Sanji interaction is also insanely good- saying Sanji's name for the first time in entire series during that moment would be real nice. And Breath of All Things is perfect finisher.
Completely agree here too! Maybe this is why Oda has never made them do it until this point, he's been waiting for the right payoff, both over time, actual buildup over years, well decades for us actually and finishing on a return of BOAT in WANO where it originates from and must be why Kinemon can cut fire too would be the absolute icing on the (Whole) Cak figuratively speaking ofc!

It would really be like their Thriller Bark moment all over again but in a good way. Such a profound moment and having such massive implications for their characters, their own relationship as nakama and "brothers" and such.

Not to mention Luffy would still get his shine against Kaido in 1v1.
Absolutely! We know he and Momo are gonna steal the spotlight when it's their turn anyway, especially with Kaido involved too, so Oda will let Zoro and Sanji have their shine before The Luffy Show finally comes back from hiatus and overshadows everyone again lmao.

Seriously though, I can't believe Oda is actually going this long without showing Luffy properly!

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
Slightly higher durability with far lesser endurance. Be glad I called it Kaido level.:goatasure:
Slightly higher? Is that what it means to no sell an attack that had Kaido and his twisters in shambles?:yasu::yasu:

Lesser endurance, or is Zori's attack just that potent?:yasu:

Didn't Kaido run for his life against Hiryu Kaen, wouldn't his endurance save him from Zori's AP?:yasu::yasu::yasu:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Sounds hype. But That should be saved until Kidd does something big like unlock adv CoC imo
why not combine?

just imagine a chapter where Sanji and Zoro already are fainted, nearly everyone is down, except some Rest alliance which is already trying to hold back big mum crew. Then there are Luffy vs Kaido and Kid + Law vs Linlin.
Kaido and Linlin start a similar attack on the beginning, which crush Luffy, Kid and Law.
While the chapter evolves, Kaido and Big Mum announce their victory, devastation comes into play. Alliance is nearly to break down. But strawhats and kid pirates don’t break, they swear in their captain, they keep holding, promise in tears they won’t lose.

Then we see Luffys Shadow: „I can’t lose to you here…“
Next page we see kids shadow: „Take some rest, my friend, I’ll take it from here.“

Then Kaido and Linlin each take a look into the direction of the 2.
Next they feel are fists und Adv CoC in their face, smashing them into the ground.

Then epic double page, Kaido and Linlin raising from dust in pure rage and bloody face.
In front of them Luffy and Kid, both in similar fighting position:
„I will take you down here, because I am gonna be the Pirate King!“

Power scaling is not your strong suit.

He was able to beat her back at FMI when he looked down on her and said that Yonko has tiny balls.
Remember that Nami said if they wanted to beat Big Mom in WCI they would have brought Zori. :kriwhat:

Post automatically merged:

Zoro oneshotted a YC1-tier without their gimmick without Asura but with AdCoC
Kaido oneshotted a YC1-tier without their gimmick without Hybrid but with AdCoC
:blush:
I dont think the fight is over mate.

G

Gorosei Informer

why not combine?

just imagine a chapter where Sanji and Zoro already are fainted, nearly everyone is down, except some Rest alliance which is already trying to hold back big mum crew. Then there are Luffy vs Kaido and Kid + Law vs Linlin.
Kaido and Linlin start a similar attack on the beginning, which crush Luffy, Kid and Law.
While the chapter evolves, Kaido and Big Mum announce their victory, devastation comes into play. Alliance is nearly to break down. But strawhats and kid pirates don’t break, they swear in their captain, they keep holding, promise in tears they won’t lose.

Then we see Luffys Shadow: „I can’t lose to you here…“
Next page we see kids shadow: „Take some rest, my friend, I’ll take it from here.“

Then Kaido and Linlin each take a look into the direction of the 2.
Next they feel are fists und Adv CoC in their face, smashing them into the ground.

Then epic double page, Kaido and Linlin raising from dust in pure rage and bloody face.
In front of them Luffy and Kid, both in similar fighting position:
„I will take you down here, because I am gonna be the Pirate King!“
That would be AMAZING! I got chills reading and picturing that!

:lumazed::cheers::crazwhat::kidsmile::hohoho::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.