What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Marco didnt do a good job then because it look like Zoro took less than 2minut after he used advcoc to take King down.
Marco fought King over 1 hour and King was fine nothing did bother him.
I dont care about the few times about 2 vs 1, if you have enough AP you can use 1 single shot to destroy the opponent (look like Zoro last move was that). So does Marco have something equally strong than Zoro last move with advcoc?
To me no but hey maybe phonix flame will take King in 2 weeks :milaugh:
Zoro always had better attack power than Marco, especially with Enma. With adcoc it boosted even more drastically and it also seems like King's defense weakens without fire on

Marco also had to share his attention on 2 opponents before eventually running out of gas

Zoro is above both regardless but it's completely irrelevant to the point I was making between Marco and King

You can see in this image he has a bunch on the feed chute of the gun - he also has a bunch in a canister on his back, but I guess they're useless without his Mini Gun.

They contain a virus that boost physical stats and grants ice abilities

He should've used it on himself

I guess there's still a little bit of hope that they come back

A bit disappointment regarding the fights....Queen vs Sanji ended with either of them not using haki...now Zoro vs King with King not using haki (?) (only panels will clear).....I was expecting to have adCoA atleast but his gimmick comes from his race...

Katakuri has FS gimmick from haki
Marco has regen gimmick from devil fruit
King got his gimmick from his race
Beckman (?)
Shiryu (?)
Queen used CoA on panel

A bit disappointment regarding the fights....Queen vs Sanji ended with either of them not using haki...now Zoro vs King with King not using haki (?) (only panels will clear).....I was expecting to have adCoA atleast but his gimmick comes from his race...

Katakuri has FS gimmick from haki
Marco has regen gimmick from devil fruit
King got his gimmick from his race
Beckman (?)
Shiryu (?)
Sanji used haki you cant read? Plus queen use haki too

Zoro always had better attack power than Marco, especially with Enma. With adcoc it boosted even more drastically and it also seems like King's defense weakens without fire on

Marco also had to share his attention on 2 opponents before eventually running out of gas

Zoro is above both regardless but it's completely irrelevant to the point I was making between Marco and King
I agree that for brief moment Marco had to share his attention on 2 opponents. That fair.
I remember at some point Queen was busy for around 30minute vs Chopper if I remember correctly?
That mean that Marco vs King was 30minutes alone fighting each other, and when Sanji&Zoro joined the fight I didnt see any indication that King was damaged or lost energy or something. That tell me that even if Marco traded some cool move vs King they weren't that effective.
I dont remember your initial post but you said that Marco could damage King. If that is true King has hidden that fact pretty well because King was super fine when he started to fight Zoro.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
King didn't beat shit lmao. You can't provide a single on panel feat of King overpowering Marco, only throwing around headcanon after headcanon.

Scrub needed Queen to outlast Marco for over an hour and couldn't put any noticeable damage on an already exhausted Marco.

Marco neg diffed that fodder move while it gave Zoro trouble
:suresure:
I thought how is it possible that you are still gassing Marco above King after everything we saw but now I see that you are just trolling.
You had me fooled in the first half. :kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.