What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King is definitely pushing Kaido to a robust difficulty but if Oda doesn't make Zoro dirty he can theoretically finish this as soon as he goes Asura like I predicted long ago in that 2 years ago I claimed that Zoro v King could of been similar to Zoro v Kaku but Oda made Zoro claim he can't win if he doesn't find King's secret so Zoro is being done dirty. :zosleepy:
King ain't doing shit to kaido he gets super low end mid diff at best. Queen Being invisible has a better chance of pushing him to high diff

Jack was "done" after being defeated by Sulong Duke and Neko.

Low and behold, he came back.

That's pretty much what Zoan awakening is implied to do. No matter how much you knocked down and defeat an awakened Zoan, they will get back up and keep coming.

Of course Oda can just go the route of not giving the Calamities awakening, but that's rather suspect considering these are some of the Strongest Zoan users in the World, meanwhile the Jailer beast of Impel Down have it.

Like when else is the perfect opportunity for Oda to use Zoan awakening? In another arc down the road, with less reputable Zoans?
yeah. jack foreshadows the calamities getting back up, ulti foreshadows tobi roppo getting up. ulti isnt that much stronger than sasaki that she can tank maser cannon and get back up but sasaki takes a radical beam and hes done forever. people need to reread impel down. these guys come back even if theyre knocked out

One Thunder Bagua and Zoro goes night night. Even if he tried to defend against it with the same attack he just used to take out King.

Must be rough being a Zoro fan when the dude struggled hardcore against a man who admires and follows Kaido for his strength.
that's cap

Zoro blocked hakai and was still able to scar kaido after that

he's not going "night night" from one thunder bagua

+ stop trying to argue with such an obvious troll

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Lmao, Zoro was getting his dick busted by non-AdCoC attacks by King. AdCoC attacks from Kaido would ruin his life.

You guys contradict yourself at every turn. Hype up how powerful Zoro is now because he has AdCoC, and yet turn around and in the same breath trash AdCoC when another character way more powerful than Zoro uses it.

You wanna talk about living in fantasy land, when yall have your own special rules for the manga that only apply to Zoro. Lol
Big facts.
Luffy gets a new ability, Zoro stans trashes it until Zoro gets it and suddenly it's no longer a fodder ability. Sanji stans don't care about Luffy's new ability until Zoro gets it and all of a sudden, they start yammering on about how Sanji deserves it too. Luffy stans gatekeep that ability cos no one but Luffy apparentlydeserves it.
Just a bunch of comedians on this forum:milaugh:

Adapting over time.
I agree FS makes it hard as fuck to hit King. But King has the Zoan to endure anything that comes from Katakuri to Haki bloom in the process
Post automatically merged:

Zoro too strong
That’s the thing though, everything that King done so far? Katakuri can either confidently block or dodge, I feel like. Explosion? Armament. Tempura? Shapeshifting. Speed? Future Sight. Katakuri was also able to almost instantly adapt to the speed and nature of Snakeman after a quick witness, and even contended/effectively dodged all his hits. I have no doubt that he would be able to decipher King’s weakness even faster than Zoro

As someone from the Zoro fandom I want a formal apology from these three users NOW.
@King of the world @Adam-san @Date @phatltse62882

Ya'll was SH!tting on Zoro with Oden sword this and that I was waiting for Kings defeat to call these MFs out come to the forefront and apologize to Zoro fandom !

@Gintoki is lucky to be banned his @$$ was on the chopping block too.
I did take my L a while ago lmao i did not offend you or ya friends so why would i apologize for a fictional character?

that's cap

Zoro blocked hakai and was still able to scar kaido after that

he's not going "night night" from one thunder bagua

+ stop trying to argue with such an obvious troll
Fucking Law who was never anything special durability wise took a advCOC thunder bagua and still in shape to fight another emperor and mfs pretending Zoro would be down after one :suresure:

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
That’s the thing though, everything that King done so far? Katakuri can either confidently block or dodge, I feel like. Explosion? Armament. Tempura? Shapeshifting. Speed? Future Sight. Katakuri was also able to almost instantly adapt to the speed and nature of Snakeman after a quick witness, and even contended/effectively dodged all his hits. I have no doubt that he would be able to decipher King’s weakness even faster than Zoro
Best case is a stalemate
Which is pretty cool for Oda thinking through this (if he did)
King has to get faster otherwise it’s not gonna work out

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Rating an Ancient Zoan's endurance as half of Katakuri's is utterly wrong lol.

Jack lasted for 5 days against equals. King would do better if he doesn't face an Conquerors coating user.
Jack is a brute. And Jack isn’t king
Unfortunately King is up against Zoro and lost in fifteen minutes
Giving a 7 or above is disingenuous since we don’t have canon to support it

One thunder bagua lol, this is Zoro we are talking about not dog shit Luffy. After taking entire Hakai and scarring Kaido he was unable to even move yet thunder bagua had one job just one and that was to K.O Zoro and it failed to do even that. Hell that dog shit attack failed to K.O even Kinnemon.

Zoro would eat a 100 of those and then it would take just one Shi Shi Son Son to take Kaidos head off.

More like Zoro was struggling with Enma more than with King lmao, yet nerfed Enma Zoro tore Kaidos ass apart on top of carrying the dead weight that is Luffy and other super turds.

Now imagine if Zoro doesn't have 5 nerfs (4 superturds and one Enma) and has an Advanced CoC buff, Zoro rips him in half.

And talk about being pinnacle of dishonesty not acknowledging thst Kaido was white eyed, screaming like a bitch coughing literally buckets worth of blood from Tatsumaki one of his weakest attack that King no sold.

Was legitimately shitting his pants against CoC less Haryu Kaene and was ripped in half by 30 broken bones nerfed Zoro.

When you are ready to stop being dishonest hit me up and I'll embarass you with panels
Didn't zoro get neg diffed with like .5% of hakai? Not to be rude but that's kinda funny you're using it as a durability thing. It's an endurance and stamina feat through the roof similar to taking luffys pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.