What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro's usual three sword style moves start with 三刀流 (Santoryu/ lit. Three swords style) , then followed by the name of his technique.
Example

"三刀流...極虎狩り!!!"
Three swords style: Ultra tiger hunt!!!
For other styles, 三 is replaced by the number of swords.
One sword style is Ittoryu aka 一刀流
Two swords style is Nitoryu aka ニ刀流
Nine swords style is Kyuttoryu aka 九刀流
Then you have mode like Asura

But apparently Zoro has a new style that starts with 閻王, like 閻王 三刀流 (En-ō santoryu)
Since 王 kanji is used for conqueror haki (覇色の覇気/Haō-shoku no Haki) . I guess this is about advCOC

King didnt lose to santoryu. He lost to en-ō sentoryu
Kinda give me vibe how Natsu use his attacks, he has his base version, then he has his DS form and even kinda name them witth showing that he used a stronger form:
"
  • Fire Dragon's Iron Fist (火竜の鉄拳 Karyū no Tekken): Natsu engulfs his fists in flames and punches the target.[62] While he was wearing a cat mask, Natsu renamed this ability Cat Fire (猫ファイアー Neko Faiā). In X791, Natsu ate Atlas Flame's hellfire which gave him a temporary ability to use it in a single attack that is strong enough to hurt Motherglare.[63]"
Then Natsu powerup himself, in his Fire Dragon King form:"
  • Fire Dragon King's Destruction Fist (炎竜王の崩拳 Enryūō no Hōken): Natsu first charges his fist, releasing a huge amount of fire in the process. After a brief delay, he punches his target with immense force so strong, in fact, that it shatters even the biggest of his foes to pieces.[93]"
So we can assume that the En-ō santoryu is a powerup form of Zoro who is above his base forms.
Basically Sanji got Ifrit Jump, Zoro got En-ō santoryu as new form.
Kinda like it a lot.^^

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Jack is a brute. And Jack isn’t king
Unfortunately King is up against Zoro and lost in fifteen minutes
Giving a 7 or above is disingenuous since we don’t have canon to support it
Jack lasted that long due to his Ancient Zoan devil fruit. King also has an Ancient Zoan devil fruit.
The recovery, stamina, resilience and durability are Ancient Zoan abilities.

Against a Conquerors coating user, they won't last long but does that change their endurance against non Conquerors coating users?

I feel like it's the opposite

By far, most people thought Sanji vs Queen would take another chapter to end, so they were 100% sure that Zoro vs King would be the same

But now that both of these fights ended when anyone expected them to end, people are accepting the reality, even them wanting more. It is what it is

Both fights finished together basically, in consecutive chapters
True. It can be taken this way. Personally speaking though, I've been way more satisfied by Zoro's fight. He even got a full dedicated chapter already with 1033, something Sanji didn't get prior. If Sanji got the same treatment, I probably would have been more satisfied by that fight.

yeah. jack foreshadows the calamities getting back up, ulti foreshadows tobi roppo getting up. ulti isnt that much stronger than sasaki that she can tank maser cannon and get back up but sasaki takes a radical beam and hes done forever. people need to reread impel down. these guys come back even if theyre knocked out
Wano is finishing before Red movie which should take place post-Wano. There's like 2 volumes left max in Wano. There is no time for TR/Calamity circle jerk.

Even Kaido himself is on the brink of defeat as already mentioned.

Katakuri
Speed: 9
Abilities: FS
AP: 4
Durability: 1
Endurance: 10

King
Abilities: Fire Regen + Explosion
AP: 8
Durability: 10
Endurance: 5

No matter how you look at it, King takes this. With all due respect to Katakuri, I don’t see how he wins this.
Katakuri
Speed:10
Abilities: FS+CoC+mochi CoA+ awakening
AP: 8
Durability: 5

King
Speed: 6
Abilities: lunarian+Explosion
AP 6
Durability 10
Endurance:1

katakuri mid-high diff king

Kinda give me vibe how Natsu use his attacks, he has his base version, then he has his DS form and even kinda name them witth showing that he used a stronger form:
"
  • Fire Dragon's Iron Fist (火竜の鉄拳 Karyū no Tekken): Natsu engulfs his fists in flames and punches the target.[62] While he was wearing a cat mask, Natsu renamed this ability Cat Fire (猫ファイアー Neko Faiā). In X791, Natsu ate Atlas Flame's hellfire which gave him a temporary ability to use it in a single attack that is strong enough to hurt Motherglare.[63]"
Then Natsu powerup himself, in his Fire Dragon King form:"
  • Fire Dragon King's Destruction Fist (炎竜王の崩拳 Enryūō no Hōken): Natsu first charges his fist, releasing a huge amount of fire in the process. After a brief delay, he punches his target with immense force so strong, in fact, that it shatters even the biggest of his foes to pieces.[93]"
So we can assume that the En-ō santoryu is a powerup form of Zoro who is above his base forms.
Basically Sanji got Ifrit Jump, Zoro got En-ō santoryu as new form.
Kinda like it a lot.^^
Can't wait for En-ō Kyutoryu:usoprice:

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Yeah, they seem pretty even which is dope because I feel like it really solidifies the emperors deadlock
Facts and with Marco having
AP: 3
Durability: 7
Abilities: Regeneration

It just makes good sense

katakuri is fast asf and can dodge for half a day
King is fast with crazy AP + abilities
Marco has crazy regen like a wall

Perfect statement

Begs the question what does Benn Beckman offer? :bamathink:

If we use elemental power to proof who has the advantage such enel lighting power working on normal human but not working on ruber man.
If we use characters with waters attack vs croco boy
what would happen to a guy that use in every move mochi against someone that can use fire in every part of his body, that can burn an enterally dome. Mister Katakuri can keep his coc, and fs still doing nothing to King. In fact mister Mochi is in very trouble vs King just because King can burn someone like Zoro (which has better coa than mochi boy).
In their fight Katakuri literally saya he has better CoA than luffy at that time, if Kata has FS than he can predict what King's going to do right? About CoC, Luffy and Zoro didn't had AdvCoC before 1,010 they unlocked it in life or dearh situations like rayleigh said it works. I'm not saying Kata would unlock it, but it's a possibility

If we use elemental power to proof who has the advantage such enel lighting power working on normal human but not working on ruber man.
If we use characters with waters attack vs croco boy
what would happen to a guy that use in every move mochi against someone that can use fire in every part of his body, that can burn an enterally dome. Mister Katakuri can keep his coc, and fs still doing nothing to King. In fact mister Mochi is in very trouble vs King just because King can burn someone like Zoro (which has better coa than mochi boy).
So you admit sanji neg diffs katakutri in a speed blitz?

Status
Not open for further replies.