What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryuma was never famed to have led samurai - his legend comes from cutting down all the threats with his legendary strength.
"Ryuma was the man who showed the world what Wano Country's Samurai was capable of! There were so many pirates who wanted it and so many nobles who wanted to bring this country under their control." -Chapter 937

"In the unlikely event of Kaidos defeat, It's been decided that the world government will place Wano under it's control." - Chapter 1028

The dragon was never the main thing that made Ryuma a legend.

Jimbe's armament haki is so hard that Who's Who broke his fingers attacking Jimbe despite using hardening to protect himself.

It just means that Katakuri’s hardening > Luffy's. Jimbe's hardening is >> Who's Who.

Trying to imply that Katakuri’s COA superiority to WCI Luffy implies AP superiority to Rooftop Zoro is frankly idiotic.

Thinking someone with a confirmed higher tier of Hardening can't perform at least as well as someone not confirmed with a higher tier of hardening is frankly idiotic.

Hmmm.. Zoro literally using Koka the entire time on the rooftop, except one instance.

You: "Katakuri can't hit harder than rooftop Zoro."

Me: "Brings up Katakuri's level of Koka"

You: "CoMPArinG KoKA to ADcOC"

kingufy
Zoro "level" of Koka.

Katakuri koka is behind pre Udon Luffy whose AP was useless vs Kaido scales.

So that level of Koka is really competing with the one that can cut Kaido ?

If you say yes what's the argument for that?
Did you have info that his koka grew or something?
:few:

Okay but the weakest YC1 is definitely marco
I just think Marco's regen is super "one trick" than Katakuris future sight.
Plus Big Mom herself viewed Marco in much higher regard after Luffy defeated Marco Big Mom is like "What are you doing hanging out with that straw hat Kid? You are better than this"

Plus Marco sending Kizaru flying, blocking angry Big Mom and having mountain sized clash, blocking angry akainu.

Katakuri ain't doing that man. He just isn't.

Any ryuma parallel is meaningless if the people of Wano don't compare Zoro to the sword god himself. None of the wano citizens below have seen Zoro vs King - Heck, none of the samurai in the raid have seen the conclusion of the fight.

Zoro doesn't want to just become the current WSS, he wants to become the strongest swordsman ever (which includes surpassing ryuma). To build the legend of the new sword god .... a sword god level feat is required to be witnessed :cheers:
Even ryuma didnt cut dragon in front of wano people.

I think zoro will prefer being urban legend than becoming celebrity getting dragon's head.

Anything i see Wano people will want to see momonusuke as their hero .

So your saying ifrt can't do that:lawsigh: if sanji did hit queen downwards I'm pretty sure it would have surpass that damage of kkg, you do realise sanji was able to send Queen from one side of the castle to the other side on Onigashima right, it's a good thing he didn't make contact with the earth lol but let's wait for scans
Now factor in plasma ap and you realize that the physicals is only half the damage

Status
Not open for further replies.