What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WCI Katakuri undeniably loses to King, the only way to even attempt to argue in favor would be with the caveat that he improves mid fight and uses advCoC like Zoro did but anyone claiming that Katakuri as he is currently known has a chance to win seems crazy to me.

1. Ifrit Jambe has not been said to be plasma.
    • Plasma is not necessarily hotter than magma in One Piece.
    • In the One Piece world, magma is much hotter than the hottest fires, but in real life it's the opposite.
    • Sakazuki's magma has some feats that require it much hotter than lightning plasma.
  2. In general, Ifrit Jambe had no special hype for the heat of its flames, only your baseless speculation.
    • King's flames were outright compared to magma (the hottest known thing in One Piece).
  3. Sanji's high speed mode was explicitly stated to expire quickly.
    • This is reinforced by Sanji fainting shortly after.
  4. King's was not and is an explicit racial ability. It's an alternate mode of his.
    • It should last as long as his stamina lasts (at least 5 days scaling off Jack).

This is entirely just baseless speculation to wank Sanji and downplay King.

You're not actually arguing based on character statements in the manga. You're just speculating on thin air to support your wishes.
You say I'm stating head canon but then proceed to go on a head canon spree lol
"Plasma is not necessarily hotter than magma"
"In the One Piece world, magma is much hotter than the hottest fires"

Except explicitly stated as so in the manga, both these statements are wrong.
If the argument is that Magma is hotter than "fire" not "plasma" then fair enough.

Now I agree that is isn't yet confirmed whether Ifrit is plasma but by the looks of it, one can make a reasonable assumption that it is.

Also, Sanji's high speed mode was never stated to expire quickly. Queen simply stated that moving at that speed is stamina consuming which is obvious. How long Sanji can last in that state is entirely dependent on his stamina. Moreover Queen has no idea how long Sanji can last in that state can he? Or did Sanji himself say he can only move that fast for a short period of time? You saying that it only lasts for a short period of time in itself is Sanji downplay as we simply don't know how long he can use that speed for. We do know however that Sanji can move at that speed for as long as his stamina allows him to.

Also I'm in no way downplaying King here. If anything you're the one downplaying Sanji and belittling his PUs.

Status
Not open for further replies.