What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji and Zoro seems now the strongest left and right hands of an Emperor out there (minus the Shanks crew which lives of pure hype for now).

At the moment it's difficult to think about Burgess and Shiryu as real threats for them honestly.
Maybe only a huge awakening of the Suke Suke + CoC for Shiryu and a crazy powerful mythical Devil Fruit for Burgess can do the trick.
Sanji should smoke Burgess at this state tbh.

How does Marco beat kata ? When his rgene last 3hrs at max?

They are not equal

Someone equal to katakuri will have CoC , awakening at least

Please it is time you guys stop forcing this
Oda paralleled Marco and King
Katakuri was singled out...he's Linlin Oden! ACE!
SOMEONE meant to lead others as conqueror
Regen only lasted that long after helping live floor fodder and fighting two yc and shitting on them. Imagine a 1v1. Marco dominates

Absolutely nothing. Lol

In my opinion this manga is complete shit that I only follow out of obligation at this point. I’ve been contemplating asking the admins for a perma ban for a minute now, but I don’t want to miss out on Kingdom convos and don’t care to regularly check Reddit or discord.
Don't worry, the great Ten of the future Qin Six is going to strategically save us from the monstrous beast pirates slayer Tama :finally:

Sanji and Zoro seems now the strongest left and right hands of an Emperor out there (minus the Shanks crew which lives of pure hype for now).

At the moment it's difficult to think about Burgess and Shiryu as real threats for them honestly.
Maybe only a huge awakening of the Suke Suke + CoC for Shiryu and a crazy powerful mythical Devil Fruit for Burgess can do the trick.
Burgess lost low diff to dressrossa sabo there is no way he will be sanji's opponent . Laffitee might be sanji's opponent most likely he even had balls to enter mariejoa.

Zoro gets neg diffed by spear of elbag and half of hakai. He can't even manage to put out the same amount of ap as those attacks. How tf do you powerscale? You seem to be laboring under delusional expectations and headcanon

Bro, Luffy is blocking Hybrid Kaido's attacks and splitting skies with him. He sure as hell can block Zoro's attacks with his AdCoC.
Ok, so? I don't remember insinuating Luffy couldn't do that in my post, though. I simply said Luffy wouldn't want to take direct hits from Zoro in a fight and I think that's reasonable. :jordanmf:

Where does Luffy being faster than Zoro come from?
:choppawhat:

If anyone is doing blitzing, it'll be Zoro.
I think your assessment makes sense. It just so happens that I think Luffy's post-TS opponents have had better speed than Zoro's and thus Luffy looks more impreesive in speed feats. :ace:

I am pretty sure I adressed the BM one, I am not using any headcanon actually.

Kaido's opinion is >>>>> all of us readers as he would know exactly if a samurai is greater than Oden or not, and yet he made 0 comment on Zoro being it. He will in their next round.

You seem over eager for Zoro to have surpassed Oden already, I told you its likely that he will by the end of the arc and yet it doesnt seem to satisfy you.

Your points are fine but narratively speaking it doesnt make sense for Zoro to be > Oden right now.

I hope you understand what I mean here.
1. Kaido saw Oden after Luffy’s extremely shallow Red Roc and not after he got scarred by nerfed Zori, Kaido’s words can’t be trusted when he’s in the presence of Zori-jamon. Like the whole Hiryu Kaen scene, which Kaido himself was deathly afraid of, despite having a deathwish against stronk samurai.

2. Kaido wouldn’t know because he thinks Oden is the greatest ever despite the fact that Ryuma and Mihawk literally shit on him. Not to mention again, he faced someone who replicated Oden’s greatest feat, the feat that MADE Kaido respect and fear Oden, and just brushed it off portrayal wise(Didn’t casually brush off scabbards or luffy portrayal despite them being weaker than Zori btw). Kaido’s character is always compromised in the presence of Zori. I have a whole in-depth thread on it, panels provided.

I’m not over eager, I am simply using the feats provided. Answer this, yes or no: is current Zoro’s feats against Hybrid Kaido>Prime Oden’s feat against Younger Kaido? Be honest, use panels if you have too. Let me help you, yes they are. Much better added the context of each.

Also, Zoro will undoubtedly be known as > Oden EoW. So, Zoro being “doubtedly” > Oden now is no problem. His feats says he is > anyway.

But to each their own I guess.
:yasu:

Katakuri loses to Marco and King. He doesn't have the AP to beat them. Just because he can fight Luffy for hours, since Luffy is only YC level with G4 and can't maintain it for more than 20 minutes at a time, doesn't mean he will push other characters to long lengthy battle.

Luffy biggest problem back then was his time limit. If he had the power to beat a character with G4 if he couldn't do it in 20 minutes he would run out of power and energy and have to wait.

That would be too dark, however, Yamato's mother being a slave OR being a lab rat too, who ultimately died, could be a good reason as well why Kaido wants to see the world burn now.
Lol yea im kidding i just wish for OP to fulfill / actualize the threats and dangers that it hypes in the background, like BM destroying cities and killing families of the ones opposing them, Celestial Dragon slavery, murder etc. I guess if Kaidou's wife was a WG lab rat being experimented on (tortured?) until her death and it becomes the turning point for Kaidou's feelings and views toward this world, into a guy full of hatred and grief episodes etc, triggering him to take vengeance on Vegapunk and WG? it may make him more relatable and fascinating.

Even more reason for Kaidou to give Luffy "the inherited will to wage war on the world" lol, as a starting spark to trigger Luffy's slowly-burning wrath toward whoever responsible for this world's despair (Imu as WG head)

Wow if its execution is right, it will change so much quality of Kaidou as a character.

No way Burgess is the 2nd strongest. I'm going with Pizarro or out of nowhere Sanjuan Wolf.
At the moment for sure he's not the 2° strongest.
But he's still the 1° ship Commander, an important member of Teach's crew and I have a feeling that he will be Sanji's opponent (for his fighting style, appearance, similarities with previous Sanji's enemies).
Plus, he doesn't have a Devil Fruit yet and probably he will get one soon, so he will have a power boost anyways.

Ok, so? I don't remember insinuating Luffy couldn't do that in my post, though. I simply said Luffy wouldn't want to take direct hits from Zoro in a fight and I think that's reasonable. :jordanmf:

I think your assessment makes sense. It just so happens that I think Luffy's post-TS opponents have had better speed than Zoro's and thus Luffy looks more impreesive in speed feats. :ace:
What about Loda specifically putting zoro below luffy and sanji in speed pre ts? Cause he did in sbs

Status
Not open for further replies.