What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Roger was more simply avoiding trouble of going through her entire crew. Why have an unwanted war.

Soul fruit won't work against someone with godly will power like Zoro
Prometheus is useless
He will tank all hera strikes
He's got AP to kill her
He can block any of her hits
Tank a lot of her hits
Has speed to land his lethal moves on her. I'd way Zoro extreme diffs
You have been consider this 1 one year take form from her? Maybe her attacks now could be more devastading.

You want me to say Zoro is the best part of one piece?

According to the simple logic of Luffy being the most popular character in one piece and whole of Shonen jump, its only natural I think he is best part of op.
:gokulaugh:
Bet you and your fellow Zorotards would have liked and gave affirmation to that comment if I’d have replaced Luffy with Zoro.
Oda was scarred that Zoro&Shanks would become way more popular than Luffy (check his interview). He clearly spent much more panels, chapter on Luffy than any other character in One Piece.....Give the same amount of panel to Law&Zoro and they would destroy Luffy popularity.

I think Roger was more simply avoiding trouble of going through her entire crew. Why have an unwanted war.

Soul fruit won't work against someone with godly will power like Zoro
Prometheus is useless
He will tank all hera strikes
He's got AP to kill her
He can block any of her hits
Tank a lot of her hits
Has speed to land his lethal moves on her. I'd way Zoro extreme diffs
Zoro is not stronger than both Law and Kid.

Bogard

You can't win
This doesn't actually resemble Ryuma beheading the dragon.
It's clearly similar

And you know what ? It's not the only similarity Oda drew during this chapter. Another similarity is this one

And both characters who he happens to have given a parallel to Zoro just before his battle with King

So despite what you think, Oda clearly knew what he was doing this chapter

You have been consider this 1 one year take form from her? Maybe her attacks now could be more devastading.
We need to see. If she can actually produce half the Hakai level attack as her strongest then her AP is probably comparable to full power ACoC Zoro.

Can Massive Big Mom beat Kaido??
Does she lose speed for AP
We need to see what happens
Post automatically merged:

And what About Zoro vs Kaido??

Status
Not open for further replies.